July 28, 2014 | 1979 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by JK23

Got a sample of this. My lashes are long (w/o any lash-growing supplements) and this glided on, but right after curling it would straighten my lashes almost immediately.It wasn't clumpy but they didn't stay separated either.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by summerlovingbumming

I like applying this, it doesn't irritate my eyes, it makes my lashes look wonderful, it's easy to use...

But an hour or so after I put it on I always have to run around with a Q-tip to the bathroom to wipe off the black on my lower lids. Only transfers once, but annoying nevertheless.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by stitchtupgothgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this to try, and I thought it was average to slightly above average. I did notice this formula added length and seperation, but I never noticed it adding volume or curl to my wimpy, blonde lashes. I probably wouldn't purchase this again, but if I received a sample again I might use it if I ran out of my Dior mascara I constantly reach for =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by SantaBarbaraBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara too and thought I would never use another brand! Well, I got a sample of Sephora's Atomic Volume mascara in ultra black and it is pretty great - not a bad alternative to Chanel's Inimitable when your budget is tight!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

This mascara is *so* great. It adds a lot of length, and separates eyelashes very very well. There are absolutely no clumps, and paired with the eyelash curler, my lashes look totally like the models'! This would be my Holy Grail mascara and I'd purchase it if I wasn't equally hooked on my Haute & Naughty Lash, with which I can achieve *two* looks. L.O.V.E! <3 Chanel has done it again!
PS: I didn't purchase it- I tried it on at the Chanel counter and instantly fell in love. :) Try it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lkomatsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Best Mascara ever!!! Looooong lashes, fuller!!! It's just too expensive :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by kitajenn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. Sometimes my lashes would look amazing, sometimes they were living in clump city. Also, weirdly, this mascara sometimes made stray lashes curl downwards. At the end of the day, it just wasn't worth the high price, so only three lippies for Inimitable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

great product, but very expensive. very good quality, if you don't buy it in Hong Kong :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by snowflakegirl

Mascara is the one beauty product I always seem to fall for the hype on, I keep trying mew ones as they come out, finding them OK or not very good, and then going back to this until something else catches my eye! I think I just need to stick to this from now on, as nothing else is as good! I've got quite long, thick lashes anyway, and Inimitable makes them longer and more defined while looking totally natural and never ever clumping. I will still have a bit of a flirt with Lancome Hypnose for evening wear, but this is most definitely my daytime HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by jpcls

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara will lengthen but not fill in much. I already have long lashes and this makes them look like long spider legs. The worst part is it makes my eyes burn and tear for the whole time I have it on. Not for me!