September 22, 2014 | 1988 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Brunette Goddess

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by ilovemysammy18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

do not like the conditioner, but i LOVE this shampoo. It is very cleansing (and gentle) and smells great (like a delicious cookie) I have even used this as shower gel when i was out! worked great for that as well. Love this with pantene conditioner (or really any other conditioner except the brunette goddess =D)!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by katelovesmac

I love this, it makes my hair super soft and shiny and I really like the smell. It seems to work well with my hair type. I bought the Bedhead tweens of the shampoo and conditioner so it worked out cheaply (22.95 for 750ml of each) I'm not sure whether I like this or Self Absorbed better but I use this shampoo every other day. I use the Brunette Goddess conditioner aswell after the shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lueta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only used this shampoo for a couple of times - it made my hair so heavy at the roots that I just stopped using it and gave it away to my sister, who actually hated it. Well, what a surprise considering that she has rather oily hair.
I don't even care that much for the smell this shampoo is famous for - it has to do with the fact that I bought it in spring and that's the time of year when I crave freshness and don't really appreciate my hair smelling like some bakery products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by mrsrjizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells so good! My hair really feels clean after using it. I love that it has vitamens in it. I really feel like my hair is heathlier and maybe even grown since using it! I have been using it for almost a year now. Would recomend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Elrania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been useing this product for a year. It's so great! smells yummy and makes my hair silky smooth and shiny. I use the conditioner too. I've got thick wavey hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell of this stuff! I always use this a few days after I color my hair back to being brown. I have been going gray since I was 21, so I have the salt and pepper look I want to cover up! I love the pump you get with the liter, because it is easier to doll out. I have the smallish bottle of conditioner. I have so many shampoos I would like to try, I don't know if I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Julie888

This is a very moisturizing shampoo for my fine,highlighted tybe 3a/b hair. It smells so yummy and lathers well. It is also very affordable when Ulta has it's liter sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by LexiB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I just used this for the first time. I actually have dyed my hair red, but I want to go back to brown. I mainly used it because I felt that it was going to be very moisturizing and good for my hair. Well, my hair feels great! I love this! It's so moisturizing and my hair feels soft and silky, even though I've dyed it a ton of times, and even though I didn't use that much leave-in conditioner. I usually need a ton! thanks, TiGi!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by laurenonkeys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! I bought it on a whim at an Ulta sale recently, and I'm so glad I did. The smell is delicious (according to the tigi website, its "burnt almond," but I think its more of a creme brulee) and the shine and softness are much more noticeable after just one use than any other shampoo I've used. It says it protects from color fading and uv rays which is always a plus. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by jsmith1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it. I think it smells like vanilla cupcakes in the oven!