April 21, 2014 | 908 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by xMengox

It's gentle and leaves you feeling so fresh and so clean. :) I love everything about it. I just wish it came in some kind of a pump bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is an absolute essential for me. I have very sensitive skin, and regular soaps and showergels just make me itchy and sore. The sensitive Summer's Eve is perfect, and makes you feel clean and fresh too. I have used this as a body wash when I have been in a hurry, and it doesn't dry out my skin. Will continue to purchase! The Target and CVS brands of Summer's Eve are great too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this before and liked it, without getting graphic as others have- it washes gently and can be used all over. The store brand knock offs also work about the same, but they are both cheap either way you go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is gentle and does what it is supposed to do. I use it more when I'm on my menstrual cycle and only externally, and it doesn't leave any icky residue. Plus, you can find it almost anywhere and it's affordable. I sometimes even use it as a body wash and it keeps my legs from drying out after shaving. I have the sensitive formula, and so far so good. Update: I recently bought the scent "Island Splash" and love it. It smells very good and can be a bit strong but it works as well as the sensitive formulation if not better for me. I don't use this everyday and reserve it for days when I feel I need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by hemispheres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product for our "female parts". Regular bodywash would just irritate and burn down there and didn't seem to clean as well. This one is sensitive and extra gentle. Cleanses very well too. And has a light floral smell. I even use it all over as my main bodywash. After I feel squeaky clean and fresh. Especially, around THAT time of the month.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by BronzeBabe18

I love this stuff! Regular bodywashes would sting and irritate my privates, yet I still wanted to feel clean, so off to the feminine hygiene aisle I went! I found summer's eve products and i'm in love! This sensitive skin bodywash is made specifically for your privates, and it smells like clean cotton. It is so gentle! It doesn't dry out skin and it makes me feel so clean and fresh! I love!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Adriana_C

I never thought about using a separate product like this before, but I'm glad I did. Regular body washes with fragrance were feeling too irritating, so I got this based on reviews. This body wash makes you smell clean and always comfortable in your sensitive areas. I didn't have a problem with odor or anything, but this makes you smell clean without covering you up with an unnatural fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 4:33:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried there NEW cucumber and green tea bath and shower gel, it comes in a 12 fl oz plastic white bottle with purple cap. instantly i had to try this being its soooooo reasonable, WOW, this shower gel of summers eve is so gently cleansing, No irritations even to my personnal parts !!! i love the mellow green tea and cucumber scent, and the clear gel, i feel sooooo soft, clean, fresh, with no dryness to my sensitve skin body!!! I highly recommend this for any women out there with sensitve body skin like mines, they also say on this bottle for sensitve skin, HOW TRUE, IT WORKS GREAT, This is my HG for the summer!!!!!! Plus this shower gel doesnt feel Overly moisturized on my body like all them other body washes in the stores, this one is perfectly clean in feel!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this as my all over body wash. Everything but my hair and face. It's VERY gentle,makes me feel and smell clean, non-drying and doesn't irritate my "intimate" areas at all. GREAT STUFF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

This is an HG product for me. Normal soaps and cleansers are just too harsh for my feminine bits so this is awesome to have. Gentle cleansing, nice fragrance... An unirritated coochie is a happy coochie!