October 20, 2014 | 862 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I agree with everything the reviewer below me said!!!...I had gotten the worst itchies on my privates like 10yrs ago from a Camay soap and went out and bought this and have been using ever since.

(Target and Walmart,etc have their own generic versions of this that work just as good as the brand)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is my absolute must have HG product for my feminine parts. I have been using this for over 10 years. The price is great ($3-$4) and easy to find. I purchase mine at Wal-Mart or Target. Other washes make me itch and burn horribly in that area, but this one is so mild and soothing. It has a light pleasant smell, and it lathers nicely. I will ALWAYS use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by JacquelynHunter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't only use this on my private area, but I like to use this as my body wash and this works really well! I have no body odor when I use this to wash my armpits and I feel very clean everywhere after I rinse it off. The best part is that is doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! A great bodywash/feminine wash to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mimi682

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for a few years now. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be cautious what I use to cleanse that area of the body. I have never had a problem at all and will continue to purchase. Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by xMengox

It's gentle and leaves you feeling so fresh and so clean. :) I love everything about it. I just wish it came in some kind of a pump bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is an absolute essential for me. I have very sensitive skin, and regular soaps and showergels just make me itchy and sore. The sensitive Summer's Eve is perfect, and makes you feel clean and fresh too. I have used this as a body wash when I have been in a hurry, and it doesn't dry out my skin. Will continue to purchase! The Target and CVS brands of Summer's Eve are great too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this before and liked it, without getting graphic as others have- it washes gently and can be used all over. The store brand knock offs also work about the same, but they are both cheap either way you go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is gentle and does what it is supposed to do. I use it more when I'm on my menstrual cycle and only externally, and it doesn't leave any icky residue. Plus, you can find it almost anywhere and it's affordable. I sometimes even use it as a body wash and it keeps my legs from drying out after shaving. I have the sensitive formula, and so far so good. Update: I recently bought the scent "Island Splash" and love it. It smells very good and can be a bit strong but it works as well as the sensitive formulation if not better for me. I don't use this everyday and reserve it for days when I feel I need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by hemispheres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product for our "female parts". Regular bodywash would just irritate and burn down there and didn't seem to clean as well. This one is sensitive and extra gentle. Cleanses very well too. And has a light floral smell. I even use it all over as my main bodywash. After I feel squeaky clean and fresh. Especially, around THAT time of the month.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by BronzeBabe18

I love this stuff! Regular bodywashes would sting and irritate my privates, yet I still wanted to feel clean, so off to the feminine hygiene aisle I went! I found summer's eve products and i'm in love! This sensitive skin bodywash is made specifically for your privates, and it smells like clean cotton. It is so gentle! It doesn't dry out skin and it makes me feel so clean and fresh! I love!!!!