November 24, 2014 | 1225 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

So much love for this bubble bar! I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner, completely hooked on this candy pink sweet-scented bar of bubbly goodness.
I've managed to get 6 joyful uses out of mine as even a small chunk produces a generous amount of bubbles for one bath, colouring the water hyper-pigmented pink every time without irritating my sensitive skin one bit or leaving a trace of mess or stains in my bathroom.
The smell has to be one of my favourites from Lush, a sweet candy/berry scent which isn't too overpowering at all, leaving the skin with a pleasant subtle smell. The oils in the bar make the skin extra-soft, especially when used as a body wash, so not only do you smell great, your skin feels lovely too.
When I run out I won't hesitate to repurchase - costing 4.25 per bar it works out as 71p per bath, which is great value for Lush. There's nothing I don't adore about it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
can last long, though I've used the entire bar for one bath before
pleasant smell
leaves skin silky

CONS
can be costly, depending on how much you use you get out of it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by KatrinaEntwistleDean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The ultimate girly bubble bar! Makes the water turn pink & pretty. The texture is amazing, makes your skin feel soft. Gives you loads of bubbles for the perfect bath!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by soapsaholic09

The bubble bath experience I get out of using the Comforter is pretty average. Unlike some of the other LUSH bubble bars/melts, this sweet-smelling fruity concoction can last you up to 6-8 uses - giving you the biggest bang for your buck considering the price of LUSH soaps. Sure, it smells good for a short period of time, and will turn the water all bubbly and pink, but this bubble bar will leave your skin wanting more. If you have your mind set on LUSH and budget isn't really an issue, there are definitely other products to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Binaxcakes

The comforter was one of the items I purchased when I first discovered Lush and it has become my favorite bubble bar. This sweet, fruity smelling bubble bar last multiple baths and it colors the water pink. I love to cocktail this with floating island bath melt and blackberry. I just wish Lush makes more products with this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by icefruits123

Great product, I use one bar 5-8 times. The smell is amazing, but it disappears after ..lets say 30 min or I just get used to it :P Anyways, if you want bubbles and you DON`T have a bubble-bath, you have to use more of it.. If you have one, you can easily have a bath full of bubbles with very little :) Anyways, I totally recommend this product! It may be a bit expensive, if you don`t have a bubble-bath (because you have to use it more) but it`s totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Aghhhh, oh boy am I in trouble now that I rediscovered Lush products. A few years ago, I would walk right past the small section located in our local Macy's department store. I thought it was gimmicky, kiddie, and had no idea of how good the ingredients were. Then, when a new store opened in another mall, I stopped in sniffed around and left (the first time) with a few bath bombs, soap samples, and "The Comforter" bubble bar. This is so goooooooooood! Smells like warm berries and makes tons of bubbles even in the shower using my poof. I'd also like to suggest a storage tip for products like this so they don't all end up wreaking like the same stinky concoction intermingling in a bag or a box.... try one of those over the door (or closet) hanging pocket organizers. Bed Bath and Beyond has them for jewelry and shoes, and they work perfectly for bath supplies as well! The one I purchased even has labels with clear pockets. Enjoy all your goodies, Lushies!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Smells and looks delicious! The scent is very unique, hard to describe.. Very sweet and calming, though. I used about half of the bar in the bath and it was a bit dissapoInting; didn't produce many bubbles at all! It turns the bath water a bright pink color. It was very moisturizing and made my skin silky smooth though, which is a plus. I really wish they would come back out with a perfume in this scent because I would hoard it forever. The bubble bar is a bit expensive ($10) but if you split it into 4 pieces, that makes it more reasonably priced a $2.50 per bath. If you are looking to treat yourself with a yummy scented bath product, this is it. If you are specifically looking for a bubble bath product, this isn't it. I think I would repurchase just because of the lovely scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first Lush Bubble bar was the comforter. I saw a lot of Lush hauls and reviews on youtube. This bubble bar smells like bubble yum bubble gum. It's a big bar. I can get 5 or 6 baths out of it. I break off a chunk and hold it under running water while I crumble it. It made loads of bubbles and turned the bath water a deep pink shade. My skin felt soft after bathing and the whole house smelled like bubble gum. I love it. If you are into bathing and bubbles then I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I absolutely love this bubble bar!! To me it smells like bubblegum and i love lots of bubbles when i take a bath so i use a 1/4 of the bar and the bubbles are amazing! i would recommend this product to anyone and will be definately repurchasing!!