LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

I adore LUSH, and while I have only recently started venturing more into the bath products instead of just sticking to my tried and true favorites, this is one of my original must haves that I will never go without.

I think that I first bought this because of the colors. Seriously, I can't think of anything more appealing than a pink bath, with LOTS and LOTS of bubbles that smells awesome. And this little wonder is all of that and more.

The smell is seriously incredible. Girly and like candy and everything that I love. The water turns a pretty pink color and the bubbles are large and last the whole time I am in the bath. Some times I use it by itself, other days I pair it with a bath bomb. I just rip off a chunk, drop some in as the tub is filling up, then hold the rest under the faucet as I continue to crumble the bar. It makes fantastic, large, and numerous bubbles.

My only complaint is that 10.95 USD is quite expensive. I do get about six to eight uses out of it though, which I suppose justifies the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love the smell of this and it does a nice job of bubbling up! Its a bit pricey but can be used multiple times.

Planning to repurchase soon!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This bubble bar is one of the only things I consistently repurchase at Lush c: I don't trust any other bubble bath concoction to do the trick... this is it for me! I love the deep pink this bar gives me, and if you do it right, your bathtub will be overflowing in a mountain of lovely-smelling bubbles. I know mine always is! I personally recommend crumbling the bar in your hand while holding it under the pressure of the faucet while you draw your bath. Have fun ladies (and gentlemen)!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of LUSH's most popular bubble bars. To use it, simply break off a piece and crumble it under running water. This is my favorite one by far! Smells lush and girly, without being too sweet. Also, turns the bathwater PINK and adds tons of bubbles. I did not have any trouble with staining in the tub or clogging the drain.

While this smells totally amazing, like bubblegum and candy floss, I don't think I'll be buying this again! When I crumbled it into my bath, I was extremely disappointed with the amount of bubbles it produced - I had heard so many people praising the gigantic, never seen before vast array of sweet smelling bubbles, but somehow, this wasn't true for me. It created very few bubbles, of which I hardly found any scent. Also, the chunk which I had dissolved, or so I thought, hadn't - the bath water was barely bubbly with a hot pink gritty residue beneath me where not all of the product had dissolved. However, the size of the bar was reasonable - it managed to provide me with 5 baths - but I feel it was overpriced for the quality of the product. As much as I adore the smell, I will not be repurchasing, as my skin did not feel particularly moisturising, the residue was a waste, there was a disappointing outcome with regards to bubbles and its slightly overpriced. Smells like heaven but its such a shame.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The smell of this is amazing. Creamy blackcurrants. It's so fruity and delicious! However if you want bubbles you'll need a jacuzzi tub or a shower head to point at the bubble bar when you fill your tub up. I used the whole thing and the water smelled a little bit like the bubble bar but not much. It was a gorgeous magenta color and little pink bubbles lined the tub but I could have gotten better bubbles using soap bars. For the price I expected it to be a little better... ://

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is actually amazing! It's a really nice bubble bar, and I think I know why it's called The Comforter..Because it's actually really comforting & it actually made my skin reasonably soft.! I love everything about this bubble bar.
It smells gorgeous like fruity & blackberries. It makes the water in your bath a lovely shade of pink and there are so many bubbles! Another great thing about this bubble bar is the size of it. Being quite big, you can cut it into 4 or 6 slices (I cut it into 4 because my bath is kinda big). Overall this product is perfect. It felt beautiful and feminine in the bath & it smelt wonderful too. I felt as if I was being pampered.Oh and my super sensitive skin didnt react to it :) It's such a relaxing bubble bar and it really does comfort you. It's a great choice to use right before bed. Love it!

I love this bubble bar! The smell is incredible - and after a long day it's nice to soak in a fresh smelling pink bubbly tub! Very uplifting, girly, and pampering! I highly recommend if you are looking for a bubble bar with a lot of uses/product. You only need to crumble the smallest amount under the running water every time.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Mmm, how I love this! Not only is it gorgeous to look at but it smells devine, and it is oh-so-relaxing to bathe in. I used this with my SO and we both couldn't believe how good it smelt and how pretty the colour of the water was. I even used a bit of the undiluted fragments of the bar to clean my skin with and it made my skin soft and smelling beautiful. It's expensive, but you could definitely get a few baths out of it. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This definately lives up to it's name; such a comforting bubble bar. The huge amount of thick bubbles, creamy pink water and sweet blackcurrent scent is so beautiful and a delight to use. I cut this into about 6 pieces; makes so so many bubbles, more than you could ever imagine with only that small bit. If you consider the limited bubbles most bubble baths give you and the amount of uses, this is pretty good value for money. Doesn't irritate my severe eczema. It has tatric acid in it, which I'm allergic to orally, but is fine on my skin. Highly recommend.

Popular Bath Treatments