October 1, 2014 | 1535 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by littlemaki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loooooove this ! Great smell, cute packaging (blue is my favourite colour) and cheap ! I use it with the Hello Hydration Conditionner, and showers are even better now !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by candyintheeyes

Love this product! I bought the shampoo with the matching conditioner in 160ml. It works out very well on my dull dry and very brittle hair. My hair is calm and smooth after naturally drying it. Feel the smoothness and softness during washing. My hair really feels hydrated and moistured after shampooing and conditioning. I had once using herbal essence shampoo (in their old packaging) many years ago but it made my hair extremely dry and really felt like straw and supppeeeer frizzy. After that many years, I finally give it another chance and this time it works perfectly on my hair. Will definitely buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by kxt2771

LOVE the blue color shampoo! it's my favorite shade of blue and I was literally ecstatic when I found out it's not the bottle that's blue. It's the shampoo! And it smells amazing!

That is literally the only two things I like about it -_____-

The shampoo alone made my hair almost greasy like and it got extremely greasy the next night. I don't think the conditioner would be any better. It's not the shampoo for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

YUMMMMM...this is probably one of my favorite smelling shampoos ever!! Smells sooo good!

Also makes my hair very soft and shiney! I have had great results with this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by libbybiey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

first,my hair is naturally wavvy,dry and tends to poof like a lion!!i usually straighten my hair about once a week when i go out..the first time i use it,i thought that it would smell so strong like other HB product..but the frangrance just fine..not too strong like the other range..its pretty good for moisturizing..it makes my hair more manageable,soft and smooth..my hair looked like just from hair treatment..it doesnt strip my natural oil hair..its so soft..now my hair is pretty manageable..not dry and not oily..but i wouldnt really care if it makes my hair oily someday..atleast it wasnt over oily..because oily hair is healthy and not easy damaged as dry hair..5star!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by littlemissfashionista

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to use this product and I was pleased with it. It made my hair really shiny, soft and healthy. It also smells really nice and the packaging is a nice colour. I would recommend this to others.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this on and off for about a year and haven't experience the build-up problems others have mentioned. I have thick, coarse hair and this does a good job of cleansing, rinsing clean and leaving my hair soft. In fact, I've replaced my expensive KMS moisturizing shampoo with the Clairol product because it doesn't dry my hair out as much and costs about 1/3 as much. For me, it's a winner.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by je104044

Avoid if you have oily hair. My hair was literally even more of an oil ball after using this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to love this shampoo and conditioner. It was my go to cheap version of bed headís dumb blonde. But it seems like every time I use this I get so much build up from it that Iíve stopped using it. My biggest complaint is the herbal essence tops always seem to break on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by rubyred1004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo left my hair with a lot of buildup. Smelled amazing though (of course like every herbal essence product). Definitely would not buy again though, the roots of my hair always felt really heavy and clumpy even after washing with this shampoo... it left the ends of my hair feeling soft and hydrated though.