Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 2/28/2013 10:17:00 PM

I should have listened to my hairstylist when she told me herbal essences is the worst shampoo because of the amount of fragrance in it. Nevertheless, I was in need of a shampoo and this one was on sale at Walgreens. Though it does smell amazing, after one use I began to have dandruff. It also made my hair heavy, flat, and oily. I will never repuechase. Terrible experience.

on 2/19/2013 1:21:00 PM

To be honest, I'm not really sure why I stopped using this in the first place... this stuff if awesome. I used to use this and the conditioner about 5 years ago, and I remember really liking what they did for my hair. They made it feel very fluffy, clean, and light, but still moisturized. Not sure why I stopped using it, but probably because I am a serial product-jumper. :) Anyway, I just bought some more of it and started using it again, and this stuff is still really amazing. I've even had my hair thermally/permanently straightened and it does a great job at keeping it healthy. The smell is great, and it just makes my hair feel its best. Probably shouldn't stray from this again. :)

I bought the Shampoo and Conditioner for my dry, thin hair. The packaging is adorable (I LOOVE BLUE!) and the scent gets me countless compliments! These products do their job well, and I love the creamy consistency of both of them! Will repurchase!

on 2/8/2013 3:05:00 AM

Loooooove this ! Great smell, cute packaging (blue is my favourite colour) and cheap ! I use it with the Hello Hydration Conditionner, and showers are even better now !

Love this product! I bought the shampoo with the matching conditioner in 160ml. It works out very well on my dull dry and very brittle hair. My hair is calm and smooth after naturally drying it. Feel the smoothness and softness during washing. My hair really feels hydrated and moistured after shampooing and conditioning. I had once using herbal essence shampoo (in their old packaging) many years ago but it made my hair extremely dry and really felt like straw and supppeeeer frizzy. After that many years, I finally give it another chance and this time it works perfectly on my hair. Will definitely buy it again!

on 1/11/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE the blue color shampoo! it's my favorite shade of blue and I was literally ecstatic when I found out it's not the bottle that's blue. It's the shampoo! And it smells amazing!

That is literally the only two things I like about it -_____-

The shampoo alone made my hair almost greasy like and it got extremely greasy the next night. I don't think the conditioner would be any better. It's not the shampoo for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YUMMMMM...this is probably one of my favorite smelling shampoos ever!! Smells sooo good!

Also makes my hair very soft and shiney! I have had great results with this shampoo.

on 12/22/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

first,my hair is naturally wavvy,dry and tends to poof like a lion!!i usually straighten my hair about once a week when i go out..the first time i use it,i thought that it would smell so strong like other HB product..but the frangrance just fine..not too strong like the other range..its pretty good for moisturizing..it makes my hair more manageable,soft and smooth..my hair looked like just from hair treatment..it doesnt strip my natural oil hair..its so soft..now my hair is pretty manageable..not dry and not oily..but i wouldnt really care if it makes my hair oily someday..atleast it wasnt over oily..because oily hair is healthy and not easy damaged as dry hair..5star!!!!!!!

I used to use this product and I was pleased with it. It made my hair really shiny, soft and healthy. It also smells really nice and the packaging is a nice colour. I would recommend this to others.

on 11/29/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this on and off for about a year and haven't experience the build-up problems others have mentioned. I have thick, coarse hair and this does a good job of cleansing, rinsing clean and leaving my hair soft. In fact, I've replaced my expensive KMS moisturizing shampoo with the Clairol product because it doesn't dry my hair out as much and costs about 1/3 as much. For me, it's a winner.

Top Rated Clairol Products