Flexitol Heel Balm

4.7

Water, urea, lanolin, cetearyl alcohol, mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, decyl oleate, PEG-20 stearate, paraffin, phenoxyethanol, sodium PCA, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), allantoin, centipeda cunninghamii extract, glycolic acid, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, benzyl alcohol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, arginine, aloe vera gel, fragrance.

on 2/8/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this last weekend because of the great reviews here. MUA comes through again for me!
My therapist said that my heels were the worst she had ever seen. So I went nuts.... I started shaving the rough skin, getting more pedicures and using a grater and a file also. I also used udder ointment from the Fleet Farm store. Then a year later I came across all the great reviews for this product and tried it. It's the best thing I have used yet for lotions. It's simple to use and I did it for 3 days and yes I did see improvement. I will still grate, file and get pedicures but this was a big help! This is at Walmart, Walgreens or Target if you need a place to find it.

on 2/2/2010 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I always had dry heels. Not cracked, but dry and scaly. Tried to keep them in check by exfoliating at bath time, but now I am building a house and haven't had a bathroom for a while, and am too lazy to take foot baths. This cream works very well, I use it 1-2 time a day, depending on what I remember, and my feet look presentable again.
Also works great on SO's calluses on hands from working out.

on 1/18/2010 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Excellent foot balm. Keeps my feet soft.

on 1/16/2010 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a diabetic, I can't take good enough care of my feet. It used to worry me that my heels were dry and cracked to the point that it hurt to take a step at times. My husband asked a pharmacist what would be the best treatment for my heels and was told to buy Flexitol Heel Balm. Within three or four days of morning and night use, my heels are in fabulous shape. True, the scent isn't appealing, but for what it does for me, I don't even care. Besides, you can't really smell it that much after you throw on a pair of socks to lock in all that Flexitol goodness.

on 1/8/2010 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

like others have said this stuff is truly amazing. I wouldn't say i have terrible cracked feet or anything but after wearing flip flops all summer my feet were getting dry so i started using this everynight with cotton socks and then using a pumic stone in the shower in the morning and WOW what a difference! i never knew my feet could even be this soft, they are just as soft as my hands or any other skin on my body and they aren't dry one bit. even my boyfriend commented on how nice my feet looked and how soft they were. definitely give it a try!

It really does work like nothing else. Softens the feet wonderfully. I have never been patient enough to put the same cream or lotion on my feet more than a week. Because they never really worked! With Flexitol I started seeing the improvement in the first few days. I then knew it was worth taking the time and applying the cream every night. I have been using it now for a few weeks and my feet look much much better.
There is another positive thing about this cream is that it is reasonably priced. Try it. You probably won´t be disappointed.

Update: I have been using a tiny amount on my hands and nails lately. Use it only once a day and it is enough to keep my hands moisturized.. And it works better than any cuticle cream I have tried.

on 1/2/2010 5:38:00 PM

No cracks, but my tootsies were really getting rough and dry. God a great deal on this product from Amazon. I am only using it at night and have seen a major difference in a couple weeks!

on 12/25/2009 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff saved my heels! It works a lot better than Vaseline and has made my feet so soft.

on 12/19/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Based on the great reviews here, I got some this last week for my husband, and tried it myself. WOW what a difference. I'm throwing out all my other heel and foot creams.

I've been thinking I had chronic athletes foot and was applying Tinactin twice daily, along with moisturizer because the Tinactin alone was too drying but still having trouble. I use a Ped Egg and a pumice to exfoliate which helps a bit.

One application of this at bedtime and again before putting on cotton sox in the morning and my heels are healed! No more itching.

I'm continuing to apply this once a day, and will for some time to come. The cracks are a lot better and the deep scales are less. I will continue the pumice routine and Ped Egg if I need it, but this seems to be fixing the problem nicely.

My husband loves it too. I will update this review since it's only been a week and I trust reviews that include updates, not just initial impressions. But based on our combined experience with this cream this week, it's a keeper!

on 12/3/2009 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

HG and will be repurchased many times!!!

This brand is not highly recognized (I had no idea it existed until it saved my skin…). My sister was the one who got it first and now I’m a Flexitol addict!

2 years ago, during the winter, I was forced to spend a great deal of time outdoors. Winters in Israel aren’t harsh, but my sensitive skin gets dry from the slightest breeze. So, after a few days in the “cold” my lips started bleeding and my hands hurt from the severe dryness. Then, came Flexitol!

The lip balm saved my lips after one application, and I’ve been using it every night before I go to bed- haven’t had chapped lips since (and will never have them again…as long as they keep making this stuff).
Same goes for the hand and heel balms- they are the best things to use before bed time. Most of the time, I wear sandals (it is the Middle East after all…) and I’ve never had dry heels since I started using this stuff. As for hands, I work wearing latex gloves (Med…) and since discovering Flexitol, haven’t had real dryness issues with my hands.

The only CONS: all three balms have a smell, but I don’t mind since I only use them before bed time. The packaging isn’t attractive (but, it’s more of a medical balm…so thinking it would look like Chanel packaging is stupid). Also, the hand and heel balms don’t absorb well- but do a great job of treating dryness, so again- I don’t mind.

So, all in all- I would recommend this to everyone (based on numerous hugs from friends who now can’t live without this stuff, just like me…). If you use this stuff every night- you will never have dry skin again, plus- its dirt cheap.

Top Rated Flexitol Products