E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 1/22/2014 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I never wear mascara but I made an exception for this transparant and colourless gloss which I use without applying another mascara on top of it.I am satisfied with a product that defines my eyelashes in a subtle way and this does the job perfectly. It elongates and curles the eyelashes and conditions them at the same time. That is more than enough for me and all I want in the end. I am clumsy when it comes to applying coloured or black mascara's and always end up looking like a racoon at the end of the day. This is a great alternative for a real mascara as far as I'm concerned and very affordable. Will repurchase!

love it, should wear mascara with it.

on 1/9/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've had this one before, and I had to get it again. I was without it for a few months and realized how much I needed it again! I don't have bushy eyebrows, but this does an amazing job at keeping my brows in place all day.

on 1/9/2014 2:05:00 PM

Great product. Holds eyebrows well AND it is dirt cheap. It is however very small and I ran out of it quickly.

on 1/7/2014 9:19:00 PM

Love this duo lash and brow mascara. Love the convenience of having a duo stick on hand for lash and brow fixes. Holds well, looks naturally glossy and holds well. No flaking or clumping. I believe this is priced at $2.00 but could have been in the $1.00 section when purchased, but for either 1 or 2 bucks, it cannot be beat. I love using clear mascara for the natural/minimalist makeup look and this does the trick. Have used many brands before, CG, Maybelline, etc and they all flaked or itched my eyes. E.L.F. clear brow & lash mascara is worth the pickup to have in any makeup kit.

on 1/4/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hold my brows and works GREAT! No flaking or anything!

on 12/16/2013 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this product exclusively for my brows for several years now. It is a HG for me. Since it only costs $1 and is available in several stores around me, it's such a good product. I use it with another (E.L.F.) brow gel and it works perfectly. My brows stay in shape all day and don't flake or have any tint from the gel.

I'd absolutely recommend this. And if for some weird reason, you hate it, you're only out $1.

on 12/10/2013 2:31:00 PM

Perfect price, only a dollar, an animal-friendly company, and a good product. I like a natural look and to carry around minimal makeup, so this double duty product is great. Tames unruly brows and I like the clear mascara as dark mascaras tend to end up giving me dark shadows under my eyes as the day carries on. Nice for separating and glossing over. Totally would buy again and recommend.

on 11/26/2013 6:58:00 AM

This product is amazing!!! Love it sooo much. Theres nothing more i could say.♡

on 11/22/2013 3:08:00 PM

Very cute little tool to add to any makeup bag - I don't have bushy brows, they are rather sparse actually but I use this combined with powder and I get a very natural looking brow with it. The other side can be useful to set curled lashes without using mascara, for a natural look. Would buy again!