E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 12/16/2013 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this product exclusively for my brows for several years now. It is a HG for me. Since it only costs $1 and is available in several stores around me, it's such a good product. I use it with another (E.L.F.) brow gel and it works perfectly. My brows stay in shape all day and don't flake or have any tint from the gel.

I'd absolutely recommend this. And if for some weird reason, you hate it, you're only out $1.

on 12/10/2013 2:31:00 PM

Perfect price, only a dollar, an animal-friendly company, and a good product. I like a natural look and to carry around minimal makeup, so this double duty product is great. Tames unruly brows and I like the clear mascara as dark mascaras tend to end up giving me dark shadows under my eyes as the day carries on. Nice for separating and glossing over. Totally would buy again and recommend.

on 11/26/2013 6:58:00 AM

This product is amazing!!! Love it sooo much. Theres nothing more i could say.♡

on 11/22/2013 3:08:00 PM

Very cute little tool to add to any makeup bag - I don't have bushy brows, they are rather sparse actually but I use this combined with powder and I get a very natural looking brow with it. The other side can be useful to set curled lashes without using mascara, for a natural look. Would buy again!

on 11/18/2013 4:20:00 AM

Another great ELF product. I mostly use the brow gel and it works just great. Very reasonable and you get a lot if product. So far most of the ELF products I have tried have been winners.

on 11/18/2013 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's great for taming ones eyebrows with. It keeps your eyebrows in place all day. Because it's only a dollar, I like to buy multiples. As, I don't ever want to run out.

on 11/16/2013 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like the brow gel. My brows look natural and stay like this all day. I don't use the eyelash part, but I guess I'll try it for my brows when the gel is all gone.
I will probably order again.

on 11/15/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is perfect! I use both sides for my eyebrows because i use black mascara, but this keeps my eyebrows in place all day without flakiness or fading!

on 11/2/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I loved this product because it was double tipped and had both products in one pen. They were both easily and readily there, with the label around each side saying which is used for eyelashes and which for eyebrows. Pretty handy so you don't get them confused.

It normally lasts an entire school day on my eyebrows, but when I start running out and less starts coming out on the brush, then it doesn't last as long. But that's easily fixable with a new bottle.

I didn't notice a smell and it didn't make my eyebrows stiff, but it did make my eyelashes really stiff and I didn't notice any volume or lengthening at all. It was just there, flaky, and really stiff. That was really annoying, so I just used both sides for eyebrows and made sure to use less on my eyebrows when I used the eyelash formula because that formula was a bit thicker.

I knocked off 2 lipsticks because the eyelash formula was terrible, but decided not to knock off another lipstick because I can still use the eyelash formula for my eyebrows and because it was so cheap. I still use it everyday because it keeps my eyebrows in place for most of, if not all day.

on 11/1/2013 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think I bought like my sixth one of these..or more.
I use it to set my Daiso eyebrow pencils ($1.50 and makes my brows look natural) and it usually lasts the whole day [:.