August 23, 2014 | 1092 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

I will keep buying and buying these. They hold my eyebrows in place and yes, I use the clear mascara on my eyebrows. Definitely an HG product for only $1

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I needed a new brow gel and saw this at target for a buck and thought why not? I really like it because it keeps my eyebrows in place all day and its easy to use. My one bad thing about it is that if you put to much an touch your brows during the day it leaves white flakes. Other than that I would say go for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

Love this! Went in to Target because I needed a brow gel (mines sweat off throughout my school day :( ) and saw this for a dollar and thought why not. Keeps my brows from coming off even when working out, and it's only $1!!!

Definetely give this a try! So worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I buy these 2-4 at at time

I do not use the mascara - the brow gel is the best I have tried

I just fill in my brows with eye shadow, and put this ontop

looks natural and is just a great product you can't beat the price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good brow gel/clear mascara. It did not flake or leave that white residue on my lashes. Great price too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Diorxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Second time buying this product. I happened to order it during an elf website sale and didn't really know if I would love it. I never had a need for the gel really I don't have thick eyebrows. I use it to set my brow hairs in my arch and I love the way it leaves my brows all day in place. Once in awhile depending if I apply a few coats it does seen to get hard and almost looks like a white cast on my eyebrow but once I did get the hang of how it works I really don't have any complaints. How could you right it's $1! I never high end brow gel so I can't compare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

Loveeee this product! I have thick eyebrows and love the full eyebrow look but it's a pain to keep it tame. I was browsing through target makeup isle looking for a clear mascara and found this gem for $1. Sometimes I use it as a mascara just to get rid that powder eyeshadow on my lashes when I go for "no makeup look". I'm on my 2nd tube and planning to buy more,this is a HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow I just love the packaging first because its so easy to use. The feel of the product is great. Using just the brow is fine on day I don't want to line mine. For only 1 dollar it's a such find!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is certainly $1 brow gel lol. At that price, one really cannot complain. It's priced as a throwaway tube of brow gel, and really that's what it is in my case.

I'm on the search for the perfect brow gel. I find Anastasia to be a bit watery, and I feel like there has to be something better out there, especially considering the cost of Anastasia.

The E.L.F. one came highly recommended, and when I saw it was only $1, I immediately picked it up without hesitation. Upon first couple of uses I thought this stuff was great.

About a week into owning it, I noticed that I am going through product really quickly, but again at $1 a tube, who really cares.

I don't use a clear gel on my lashes, so I actually started using both sides for my brows. I can't really tell the difference, they both seem like brow gel to me.

Anyway, after having this product for maybe a month, I'm finding it REALLY difficult to work with. It is so gunky. When I take the product out of the tube there are just all these clumps of gel, and the clumps are then on my brows and I have to come and come the product through just to make my brows look somewhat normal.

The product always leaves a film too now, where all of the sudden my eyebrows will have a gray cast. I have very dark, almost black brows. I notice the gel flaking all day long, and it even causes my eye shadow to cake, because the consistency is so unworkable that I guess the gel just ends up everywhere.

At first I thought this was an amazing product, but the love only really lasted for maybe two weeks. The product didn't take long to "turn" and it's so clumpy and gross now, it definitely isn't doing me any service.

I will finish the tube, but I wont repurchase. I guess I am back to my Anastasia until I find something better :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my third tube of this! I love this for my brows. It keeps the hairs in place all day and is very, very inexpensive especially compared to all the other brow gels. I use the mascara side sometimes, but I find that after awhile my eyelashes shed a clear residue that is left behind from it and it's basically useless. After the brow side is used up it is usually colored by the product that I use to darken my brows. It becomes less transparent and it doesn't look sanitary so I throw it away. The mascara part usually goes in the trash while there is still 2/3 of the product left. For a dollar you really can't pass this up if you want a brow gel. You may have to repurchase it on a monthly basis but it's only $12 a year as opposed to the other +$20 brow gels on the market that last just as long!