September 17, 2014 | 1269 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Waternymph [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Waternymph is soo pretty..its highly pigmented and is perfect for summer..its just a flat out pretty color..if you dont have it yet I highly recommend you get it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 10:42:00 AM More reviews by audmac

I was very excited that i got this and before it sold out on the website. Its a very pretty color, great color payoff. It looks very simelar to blue absinthe, i tried one on one eye and one on the other and from a distance it looked identical. up close you could see that this was a little more green and the blue abs was a little more blue but still very close. love the aqua pot- so cute! a great color to add to my colection. now if only i could get a hold of parrot... ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 1:57:00 AM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with previous reviewers about the mermaid color. It flashes different colors depending on how much I put on. I applied it lightly to most of my lid, and a more concentrated amount at the outer corner/v and it looked like two completely different colors. I absolutely love the pigmentation, and the fact that it has a gold sheen. Looks great with my tan skin and dark brown eyes. LSF 8, c6, nc44 (summer skin)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2006 9:02:00 PM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First things first, I love the texture of this eyeshadow - it's so smooth and pigmented. The colour is a warm turquoise - I think there's gold undertones perhaps? It's much prettier on my C4 Asian skintone than Aquadisiac. It's wonderful to use as an accent colour, paired with warm bronzes or on your waterline to emphasize your eyes. If you like bright vibrant greens, this is definitely one colour to check out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Kandinsky

Definitely more green than teal or blue, Waternymph is definitely a mermaid color. Great consistency, smooth texture, easy to blend. Not a must-have shade in my opinion UNLESS you also use it with Delphic Fluidline, for which I took one lippie off. When used with Delphic, Waternymph is a stunning color that I think would look fabulous on anyone. I'm on the fence about the green packaging, kind of cheesy but helps me quickly locate the color amidst all my MAC e/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by janelle811

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this color, it a beautiful green teal shade. It is very pigmented, and applies nicely. I would recommend this shadow to anyone, it is my favorite from the lure collection. It also looks great if you apply it as a liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2006 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_and_Tarty

This is a must have for the summer. It's a nice shimmery teal green, a frost color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2006 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MrsFinley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ah, now THIS looks like what a mermaid would wear if she wore eyeshadow! Waternymph is my favorite among the Lure shadows, and has the potential to give Parrotmania a rest. On me, it looks the way I had hoped De Menthe or Blue Absinthe might look, but didn't. It has a beautiful opalescent sheen with enough oomph to really read - blends nicely, even sheers out well on my fair skin. I look forward to trying it over Delphic as so many have recommended! (And personally, I love the Lure packaging!)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by MAConlyplease

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree, very similar to Parrot and Shimmermoss (not sure about Swimming b/c I've never tried it or own it), but definetly more green. Very pretty when paired with Aquavert or a gold-ish color like Gourgeous Gold or Goldmine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Limited edition release with Lure collection released June 1, 2006. Comes in a shimmery aqua pot. Waternymph is my favorite from this new collection. Its a shimmery vibrant aqua. More green than parrot. Super pretty mermaid shade! Retails for $13.50. Very pigmented and smooth, excellent quality.