July 28, 2014 | 1050 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Cuticle Eraser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by DCMALJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I not only would, but *have* repurchased this product several times! I first tried cuticle oils (what a mess!) and creams (often waxy and sticky), and neither seemed to do more for me than just regular hand cream. This stuff was like magic, though, and it absorbs quickly with no greasiness or stickiness. I use it religiously at least twice a day (I have one tube at home and one in my purse), and never need cuticle removers or nippers any more...they've been erased!

Some people complain about the scent--personally I like it. Kind of fruity and sherbety, and I don't get the chemical undertone some have mentioned at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 7:10:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a big tube of this dirt cheap from 8ty8beauty. I was expecting great things but to be honest I'm not seeing much of a difference. I keep it on my desk and rub it in every day. But I don't really see it doing anything. I still have to snip my cuticles with a cuticle clippers every week. I daresay this may work if you did it diligently several times a day or something, but who does that? I have a massive tube now and am undecided whether to use it up or not. Would not buy again anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by vengland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've now finished one tube of this product, and while it wasn't the miracle worker I was expecting it to be for my overgrown/ragged cuticles, it's definitely the best product I've tried at keeping them in check. I use it twice a day, almost every day (keep one tube at my desk at work, one tube at home), and my cuticles look nicer and better groomed than they ever have. (I previously used moisturizers like Solar Balm to try and keep them looking nice.) I will most likely repurchase this product when I run out, but since I have to order online, I will probably see if I can find a similar product with AHA that is easier to access. (I think it's the AHA that makes this product work.) I do also think the packaging is convenient and easy to use (1/2 oz size) and absorbs fairly quickly, so that you're not left with greasy tips. There is a definite scent (fake citrus almost?), but not too awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by writerjill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best products I have ever used! My cuticles were horribly ragged and dry, and this cream started improving them from DAY ONE. I really am impressed at how well it works, and so is everyone else I know who's tried it. I use it two to three times a day, and my weekly manicures are no longer a bloodbath. I also use it on my toes every few days, and my last pedicure took less than 20 minutes because there was hardly anything to nip. I especially appreciate what it does for my pinky toes, which have small nails that quickly become overgrown between pedicures. With this cream, they stay out and proud. The only I don't like about Cuticle Eraser is that I can't find it anywhere. I have to order it online and pay shipping charges, but I love it so much I am more than willing to do that--again and again. This is a holy grail product for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My go-to cuticle product. Instant cuticle removers are far too drying for my skin -- they create more splits and tears than they solve. I've been using Cuticle Eraser once or twice daily for several weeks, and for the first time I can remember, all of my cuticles are smooth, whole and groomed. Great product. My one quibble: The smell is faint, but slightly weird, like fake oranges.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Chucky76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. It truly lives up to it's name, it 'erases' your cuticles, giving your nails that smooth, salon look. My only complaint is that the cream tends to separate with the oil. In most occassions, the oil that comes out of the tube is enough for me to put on all fingers on my left hand before the cream finally comes out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Quiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dry ragged cuticles this is the product for you!

I have used this for the past few months with optimal results. My cutilcles have never looked better and it also has helped smooth a callous I have on my right hand from holding a pencil to hard while growing up. I mean..the thing is hardly noticible now and it is all because of this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Answer to my prayers! For most of my 34 years on this planet, I have been plagued with thick, overgrown cuticles that are hard to manage and are always torn, etc. I tend to do damage to my nails and cuticles even further when I try the instant cuticle removers. The Cuticle Eraser is so easy and gives great results without all the damage. I originally applied this twice a day for a few days and the results were nicely groomed cuticles. Now I only have to apply it once every couple of days for maintenance. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by felixcat60

Finally, after many years of dry, ragged, overgrown cuticles, this is the product I have been searching for! I have tried every oil and cream recommended for cuticles with limited success. After reading about Cuticle Eraser here, I went out and bought a large tube. Now five days later, after applying it 2-3 times a day, my cuticles look beautiful, smooth and healthy for the first time I can remember. I live in Alaska and the cold, dry climate can be very hard on hands. This product quickly and gently sloughed off the dry overgrown stuff on my cuticles that I had never been able to get rid of unless I had them trimmed. What it uncovered was smooth, translucent cuticles that I didn't even know I had!! The smell isn't very nice, but it is a small price to pay for the great results. This is definitely my HG cuticle product. I am going back to pick up a small tube to carry with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by MSAries

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I heard so many raves for this on the nail board, and I have horrid cuticles so I bought the big mama size when I last ordered from 8ty8. I absolutely love this stuff!! It is the only cuticle product I've used (Solar Oil, Burt's Bees, SH crap) that actually seems to de-flake my cuticles (I am assuming it's the glycolic acid in it) and leaves my nails and cuticles looking and feeling moisturized. I have had less hangnails and cuticle snags since using this. Will definitely repurchase.