October 21, 2014 | 2087 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What can I say, like many other, I'm hooked on TBS bodybutters. I tend to get quite dry skin, especially in wintertime, and these just sort it out for me without much of an effort. The almond body butter is pretty creamy and moisturizing, the scent is warm and feels natural, not too sweet or synthetic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by mdorese21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I managed to grab 2 of these when they dropped the price before they discontinued it. And of course now that they no longer have it... I love it! I just cannot get enough of the smell and it lingers on me all day long. This is not my favorite next to the coconut body butter. Really moisturizes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by hulagrrl83

This is the best smelling body butter at the body shop. I love it! (smells like disoronno) I think they are discontinuing it though because i haven't it in the store lately...maybe it will come back during one of their sales in which case i am stocking up. Moisturizes very well (just like all the other body butters) Overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by chairmanmeow

I love the smell of this product! It makes my skin really soft. Too bad this got discontinued! :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by threekit

The almond body butter is a fairly sweet scent in the container, but for me, it transforms once applied onto skin. I'm not sure whether it's dependent on individual body chemistry, but it turns more 'flowery' on my skin. In the tub, it's like a nutty sweet fragrance to me that doesn't translate when applied. However, it's not bad and it's definitely moisturizing. To me, the formula is a tad bit thicker than the other body butters and I agree with many of the other reviewers who said that it would be pretty thick and uncomfortable during the summer heat. I bought it at $12CAD during the sale and couldn't resist purchasing the matching body scrub as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jillyjill

This is my all time favorite body butter for winter. The almond scent is so soft and somehow powdery. It moisturizes very well and really penetrates my skin leaving it soft even after a shower the next day. I usually lube up at night and do a little the next morning after a shower. DH always tells me I'm so soft :) I do think they are pricey @ $20 a tub, but they occasionally have sales like 2 for $20. I just picked up another Almond and a Pomegranate for 11.40 each. At that price, totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by shesclassy

This is one of my favorite body butters. It smells soooooo good and leaves your skin feeling really, really soft! And the way it lingers on your skin? Yum. Love the richness of this! A must have for the winter months.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by punkycritterxd

disgusting smell. starting irritating my skin. hopefully i can exchange without a receipt.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by renemy

I find this too oily. My hands stay oily feeling for a long time afterwards and if i touch my face, my face feels all greasy. I guess it just wasn't intended for me. I much prefer the Pink Grapefruit or the Brazil nut ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel very pampered when I use this product. The scent and texture is great. It takes a little longer to sink into the body. I don't really like the oily feel while I roll around in bed but I could get used to it. It IS pricey too. I'll only repurchase it when it foes on sale.