The Body Shop Almond Body Butter [DISCONTINUED]

The Body Shop Almond Body Butter [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cyclomethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Coumarin, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Geraniol, Caramel.

on 7/31/2008 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This BB is the best. Smells subtle and great. Feels so smooth and soft on me I cannot stop touching myself!

on 4/6/2008 10:06:00 AM

What can I say, like many other, I'm hooked on TBS bodybutters. I tend to get quite dry skin, especially in wintertime, and these just sort it out for me without much of an effort. The almond body butter is pretty creamy and moisturizing, the scent is warm and feels natural, not too sweet or synthetic.

on 3/14/2008 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I managed to grab 2 of these when they dropped the price before they discontinued it. And of course now that they no longer have it... I love it! I just cannot get enough of the smell and it lingers on me all day long. This is not my favorite next to the coconut body butter. Really moisturizes too.

on 3/10/2008 7:25:00 PM

This is the best smelling body butter at the body shop. I love it! (smells like disoronno) I think they are discontinuing it though because i haven't it in the store lately...maybe it will come back during one of their sales in which case i am stocking up. Moisturizes very well (just like all the other body butters) Overall a great product.

on 2/19/2008 7:58:00 PM

I love the smell of this product! It makes my skin really soft. Too bad this got discontinued! :(

on 1/15/2008 9:47:00 PM

The almond body butter is a fairly sweet scent in the container, but for me, it transforms once applied onto skin. I'm not sure whether it's dependent on individual body chemistry, but it turns more 'flowery' on my skin. In the tub, it's like a nutty sweet fragrance to me that doesn't translate when applied. However, it's not bad and it's definitely moisturizing. To me, the formula is a tad bit thicker than the other body butters and I agree with many of the other reviewers who said that it would be pretty thick and uncomfortable during the summer heat. I bought it at $12CAD during the sale and couldn't resist purchasing the matching body scrub as well!

on 1/8/2008 2:46:00 PM

This is my all time favorite body butter for winter. The almond scent is so soft and somehow powdery. It moisturizes very well and really penetrates my skin leaving it soft even after a shower the next day. I usually lube up at night and do a little the next morning after a shower. DH always tells me I'm so soft :) I do think they are pricey @ $20 a tub, but they occasionally have sales like 2 for $20. I just picked up another Almond and a Pomegranate for 11.40 each. At that price, totally worth it!

on 1/5/2008 1:36:00 PM

This is one of my favorite body butters. It smells soooooo good and leaves your skin feeling really, really soft! And the way it lingers on your skin? Yum. Love the richness of this! A must have for the winter months.

disgusting smell. starting irritating my skin. hopefully i can exchange without a receipt.

on 10/28/2007 12:47:00 PM

I find this too oily. My hands stay oily feeling for a long time afterwards and if i touch my face, my face feels all greasy. I guess it just wasn't intended for me. I much prefer the Pink Grapefruit or the Brazil nut ones.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products