July 26, 2014 | 1867 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by SHFlower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product did absolutely nothing to help my acne. Maybe if you're someone who gets one or two pimples...every once in awhile it will help, but for someone who actually has acne...well for me at least, I should have used my money on something else.

I guess on the bright side I don't remember it drying out my skin much. It doesn't have a pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 4:30:00 AM More reviews by jinjit

I freakin LOVE this stuff. Whenever my skin gets bad because I switch cleansers or if I get lazy with my skincare regime, I always come back to these pads and they always work in clearing up my skin. I try not to use them as a preventative type of thing because then i get lazy and just use them as a type of cleanser instead of washing my face (and I wonder why I have acne??). But used as a treatment product (which is of course what they are intended to be used as), these are great.

I have mild to moderate acne (little pimples on my forehead, mostly) at times and though these pads won't erase blemishes in just 8 hrs like they claim to, if used regularly, they will definitely improve the appearance of your skin. These have lots of alcohol in them, which is probably why they are so effective, because they just kill all the bacteria. But they can also dry some people's skin out because of the alcohol. I have never really had that problem because my skin stays oily no matter what I do.

I highly recommend these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by MangoGreenTea

I am a girl who is affected by cystic acne quite often. These pads, paired with a zinc supplement that I started a while ago, have really helped my skin. Except for a couple of small zits on my forehead, my skin is pretty much clear. The smell is a little strong, but I've gotten used to it. And surprisingly, they don't dry my skin out that much. They actually kind of moisturize it! I use these every night. They do a great job of exfoliating, although I don't exactly like paying $10 for them. They disappear really quickly! But, considering how well they treat my skin, I'm willing to put up with the price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by jaxselby

I think this product is pretty great! One of the biggest problems with most products, if you're trying to treat acne on your back, is that all you get is a small amount of thick gel in a tube. One of these pads covers a large area and they really do a nice job of acne prevention. This isn't an HG product that will make acne disappear and never come back, and it isn't great for cystic acne. However, it is a wonderful salicylic acid product for helping keep things clean and under control.

Also, the packaging is great. The screw top tub ensures that the pads don't get squished or dried up, and when the pads are finished I use the tubs store sample jars.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by spongy

Great product! I recommend this for anyone who is suffering from minor-moderate acne problems like myself, but I think it can also help clear things up for people with major acne problems as well..it does what it says! clears within 8 hours or so. Of course, it probably won't clear your acne completely within that time, but it really does reduce the appearance of it by next day. Been using this for about 2 weeks and it's working great! will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by RockChic5

I had been looking for a good acne product since I have relatively clear skin but when I break out,I break out BAD for like 2 weeks straight then it clears up again for another 2 weeks.
This product makes my skin completely clear all the time with just some acne I have under the skin that was there before and maybe 3 zits at a time at most,RARELY.
The only thing that bothered me was that it left my face a little shiny,thats why I gave the overall rating a 4.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 7:34:00 AM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I must say I am very impressed. I generally do not use any acne products because I feel like most products are a let down. But I purchased this after my dermatologist recommended it to me.

I must say this really does something for the skin. It clears out black and white heads in a couple of hours. Also despite the fact that I have exceptionally dry skin, I don't find this too drying yet my friend who has oily skin does. The down side being that it is unpleasant to use. It makes the skin shiny and tight.

I will certainly be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by JuicyGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really good! I had a zit that's been sitting on my face for awhile now (over a week) and this stuff shrinked it within a few hours. I also had a huge-ready to pop white head on my forehead -- I put swiped this stuff on in the afternoon and by bed time, it was practically gone without having to pop it. I would say this stuff is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by mumblinggirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and moderate acne. I started using this product about a month ago. I started with1 pad a day but now I use 2 or 3. I have really oily skin so I don't have a problem with my skin drying out. My acne has gotten much better since I started using this. Of course this isn't a miracle product, it didn't completely rid me of my acne but it absolutely improved my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by AzureTe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm probably not the typical user this product was designed for, as I really only need it during certain times of the month *cough*, so I really can't speak to the effects of everyday use. I've found that if I start using this on forehead/chin (my problem areas) a couple days beforehand, I won't get nearly the ugly that I used to when I didn't and what does come up heals faster. I was afraid that such a high percentage of alcohol would cause irritation but I haven't had that problem (yes, I too have scary sea breeze memories......wth was I thinking? *lol*).

Basically, this is salicylic acid and alcohol. That means I've found it a pretty good replacement for the more expensive Tend Skin, as an ingrown treatment. If your bikini line skin can tolerate Tend Skin it should be able to tolerate this ok and I've found that for me it works as well.