September 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this with a makeup order for $5 and I must say it makes applying the lashes so much easier then the cheaper drug store brands! also they lasted all day so for me this product is a win.

it lost one lippie because I didn't like the smell and the tip made it difficult the apply the glue at first but I finally got it with a little practice.

the one thing I'm unhappy about is that only inglot sells this glue here and it retails for Dhs60 so that $16!!! =/

I felt robbed when I saw the price online!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For the (inexpensive) price - I like DUO as a lash adhesive - I get the clear.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I read the reviews and decided to try this lash glue but my gosh, this stuff stings my eyes! Not to mention, it contains formaldehyde in it which is probably the reason too! The glue does work well and keeps the lashes in place but my eyes just continuously water because it stings throughout the time I wear it. It mentions it is waterproof but it actually isn't. There was a review on the different type of lash glues and this one doesn't hold up. So ladies, if it rains, beware of loose falsies! I actually use the Onedollareyelash glue from website Onedollareyelashes.com and that one actually works well for a fraction of the price of Duo's and it holds just as well without the formaldehyde in it. And that is also reason why the Duo glue stinks, it's because of the formaldehyde, which is a known carcinogen to the body. I would never buy this product again nor use it. I threw out the rest of my tube since the smell got to me and gave me burning eyes. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by mimo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, this is a good glue, but c'mon Duo--narrow the tip of the larger size!!!!
The smell also is strange, but quickly dissipates. Very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by sofiej

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best lash glue I've ever tried. The one that dries dark makes it easy for anyone to master applying falsies!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, this adhesive makes applying falsies a breeze! I used to mess with cheapie lash glues from the drugstore and they made such a mess and the falsies still fell off. With DUO, I apply the lashes in the morning and they last well into the night! Just make sure you wait about 1-2 minutes for the glue to dry a bit before putting falsies on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best eyelash adhesive I've ever tried. I've been using this for two years now. Once I ran out of the small tube I paid for at London Drugs, I purchased the larger sized bottle at Sephora, which is packaged HORRIBLY. That's why I took off one lippie. It's very easy to squeeze too hard and excess glue drips out from the tip. Because of the wide diameter of the tip - as opposed to the tinier and more precise tip of the small tube, the glue gets everywhere. If you're not careful and squeeze too hard when applying onto the seam, it'll get all over the lash strip itself and ruin it :(. I like the packaging of the small tube better (much more control and precision).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by awwberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on day three of my eyelashes and they are not budging. The tip of the bottle makes application of the glue a little difficult, but it is worth it once you apply it. I paid about $8 for a tube that will last me months. Worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the only glue I use for my falsies, rhinestones and whatever else that I need temporary glue for. It's the tackiest that I've found in North America and that's good enough for me. I dislike the smell which is really off putting but I make do since the results are worth it. I also don't like the tube head because I think it is too big and too much glue comes out at once, and the extra glue comes out and dries allover the tip and the cap after I close it. Overall, great product, terrible packaging :) Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Mandibulo

Great lash adhesive. It takes about 10-15 seconds to become tacky, so it allows me to put my falsies on, re-adjust them and finally leave them there, without having to hold them into place till it dries. I have the white (clear) version, and I've never had any problems with it being noticeable in any way - it's absolutely invisible, I don't have to go over it with liner or anything. It's quite a strong glue, so the lashes stay where I apply them until I decide to remove them. And when I do, they hardly ever come off without some minor unease and tugging of the lid. That's a plus in my book, because it just goes to show how well they'd been glued on, and how there was no risk whatsoever of them falling out in the middle of the night. When it comes to individuals however, it takes me a bit more time and effort to get them to stick on, and I also need quite a good amount of product in order to accomplish that. That's the thing with individuals though - I don't think I should blame the adhesive for them coming off more easily, but rather the quantity and the application method I used. WIll repurchase.