April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO eyelash adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, this adhesive makes applying falsies a breeze! I used to mess with cheapie lash glues from the drugstore and they made such a mess and the falsies still fell off. With DUO, I apply the lashes in the morning and they last well into the night! Just make sure you wait about 1-2 minutes for the glue to dry a bit before putting falsies on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best eyelash adhesive I've ever tried. I've been using this for two years now. Once I ran out of the small tube I paid for at London Drugs, I purchased the larger sized bottle at Sephora, which is packaged HORRIBLY. That's why I took off one lippie. It's very easy to squeeze too hard and excess glue drips out from the tip. Because of the wide diameter of the tip - as opposed to the tinier and more precise tip of the small tube, the glue gets everywhere. If you're not careful and squeeze too hard when applying onto the seam, it'll get all over the lash strip itself and ruin it :(. I like the packaging of the small tube better (much more control and precision).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by awwberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on day three of my eyelashes and they are not budging. The tip of the bottle makes application of the glue a little difficult, but it is worth it once you apply it. I paid about $8 for a tube that will last me months. Worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the only glue I use for my falsies, rhinestones and whatever else that I need temporary glue for. It's the tackiest that I've found in North America and that's good enough for me. I dislike the smell which is really off putting but I make do since the results are worth it. I also don't like the tube head because I think it is too big and too much glue comes out at once, and the extra glue comes out and dries allover the tip and the cap after I close it. Overall, great product, terrible packaging :) Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Mandibulo

Great lash adhesive. It takes about 10-15 seconds to become tacky, so it allows me to put my falsies on, re-adjust them and finally leave them there, without having to hold them into place till it dries. I have the white (clear) version, and I've never had any problems with it being noticeable in any way - it's absolutely invisible, I don't have to go over it with liner or anything. It's quite a strong glue, so the lashes stay where I apply them until I decide to remove them. And when I do, they hardly ever come off without some minor unease and tugging of the lid. That's a plus in my book, because it just goes to show how well they'd been glued on, and how there was no risk whatsoever of them falling out in the middle of the night. When it comes to individuals however, it takes me a bit more time and effort to get them to stick on, and I also need quite a good amount of product in order to accomplish that. That's the thing with individuals though - I don't think I should blame the adhesive for them coming off more easily, but rather the quantity and the application method I used. WIll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeupGirlxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! It is by far the best adhesive I have used. I don't have to worry about my eyelashes falling off during the day. It goes on white but dries clear, I even feel confident with people looking closely at my lashes tO see if they're real because they look so beautiful! :)

I have one tip, wait atleast 30 seconds before placing the lash (with adhesive on it) as if it's not dry enough it seeps into my eye and it really hurts. My eyes then water causing me to start the whole process again. (not that it takes a long time (5 mins - if that) but still.

Overall I am extremely happy with this product and have repurchased it about 5 times now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by goldenbrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Does what it should, keeps the lashes glued tight for the whole day!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by PYTsince1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this glue because of the rave reviews. It cost more than any other glue I have purchased and perfomed the lowest on the expectation scale. I tried for two hours to get it to adhere to my eyelids. It never became tacky and never stuck....AT ALL. I returned it to the store for a refund. I won't be purchasing the brand again. I'll be sticking with Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by candy_hunter

I would say over 90% of professional makeup artists use this eyelash adhesive. Lashes stay on all day, you won't find anything better than this on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best glue I've tried!!! Before this glue I hated applying false eyelashes because all the adhesives would give me trouble and the end results would come out looking so gross and obviously fake because of dried glue chunks. The application wouldn't even be even because some lashes would be higher than the others thanks to the crappy glue. But this glue is awesome! Nice smell, goes on easy, and it sticks those eyelashes on evenly with no problem. They stay on and when it comes off it's easy and painless. It dries very well and doesn't look all flaky so there's no shiny glue film when you look down or close your eyes. VERY awesome glue. Definitely buying this for all my lashes from now on!