Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 10/2/2012 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably the best drugstore eye-makeup remover I have ever tried. I wear eye makeup everyday including waterproof mascara so I'm always out on a hunt for a good eye makeup remover that will remove ALL my eye make up. This removed majority of my eye makeup ... eye shadow, eye liner, and MOST of the mascara but not completely. But to be honest, I haven't found a make up remover that actually removes my mascara COMPLETELY. But for the price I still thinks it's still pretty good! In fact, this is very similar to Lancome's Bi Facil!

on 9/14/2012 10:20:00 AM

I have been looking for a good eye makeup remover and this is one is awesome. There is no gross oily residue left on your eyelids when you use this. I am sensitive to scents and this one does not have a strong odor at all. Purchased this at Target for $10. I almost didn't buy it because of the price since there are other makeup removers that are half that price. I am very happy that I went ahead and bought it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Holy crap this product is amazing! I use at least 3 coats of waterproof mascara (maybelline falsies) for my everyday look. This is Super gentle, inexpensive($10), doesnt dry out my eye area and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I always cleanse with my ponds cold cream and st Ives scrub after using this product. Def would repurchase! :)

8/12/14: still loving this product. I've tried oil cleansing as well but I always go back to this stuff to remove my eye makeup! If Sonia kashuk ever discontinued, I will go crazy!!!!

2/18/15: this is my fave drugstore makeup remover but I wouldn't call this my holy grail product anymore. Body shops gentle chamomile remover and clinique's take the day off cleansers are amazing. They are pricier but there's less work involved.

on 8/27/2012 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ive tried a lot of different eye makeup removers and this one beats them all. I reach for this when i have a full face of makeup( i use the Earth Science eye makeup remover when i dont have waterproof mascara, eyeliner, shadow etc.) This takes off everything without burning my eyes or leaving behind an oily residue. If it is winter and my eyes are dry i like to massage my eyes with the aubrey organics oily makeup remover and then use a cotton ball with the sonia kashuk remover to wipe away residue. I have been wearing waterproof mascara this summer and i will continue to use this product for that! The best!!

on 8/21/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This was my HG remover for ages. While it is a two-phase oil-based product, it didn't leave my eyes feeling as greasy as other oil-based ones. The product (~10 USD) is very reasonable given some brand-name products that cost way more. It really does get the makeup off and one bottle lasts me a long time. While I did have to rub a bit to get my mascara off (i use a primer and it's almost like waterproof), it never irritated my eyes.

The only reason I've given it up is b/c I found the Makeup Forever sensitive eyes remover, which is a creamy, non-oil based remover that gets my makeup off even more quickly than the sonia kashuk one with even less rubbing. But I would definitely go back to sonia kashuk if I couldn't get the new one.

on 8/18/2012 6:46:00 PM

I really, really, REALLY like this product. It does a fantastic job at removing every last bit of my eye makeup (yes, even when I'm wearing several coats of L'Oreal Voluminous carbon black). This does not leave a greasy feeling whatsoever, and I don't have to pull and tug at my eye area to get everything off - just a little swipe once or twice, and it takes off everything! I am very impressed with this product - the only area that could use a little improvement is the opening, as its a little clumsy (I hate products where there isn't some kind of pour control). But I would definitely re-purchase! This is great!

on 8/16/2012 12:09:00 PM

If you like Lancome's Bi-facil eye makeup remover, then you will love this at a fraction of the price. I will not spend any more on any other eye makeup remover. Lasts quite a while since bottle is rather large.

on 8/10/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is absolutely the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. I've tried just about every drugstore brand, including liquids, wipes, and basic cold cream. They all either hurt my eyes or don't do a good enough job getting my eye makeup off. Even when compared to department store brands, I prefer Sonia Kashuk Remove. The texture is not at all oily, and this is one of the few removers I have used that don't burn when it is near/accidentally in my eyes. It does a great job getting off mascara and eyeliner, bother regular and waterproof, without having to put in too much elbow grease. I really don't have any issues with this product at all, except that I wish it was available at places other than Target (and online). Granted, there are Targets pretty much everywhere, so it really isn't a problem! I definitely suggest this to anyone with sensitive skin or who has had problems with other removers in the past.

on 8/6/2012 11:19:00 PM

Love this in a major way! Better then lumene and way better than MAC remover. The price is ok at 10.99$ target

. Love the texture !
Love the feel very smooth
Love the bottle
Love the results, easy to remove, less rubbing of skin and trauma to lashes
Love how my lashes and skin around my eyes feel
Use a cotton ball for sure not a cotton round or square

Wonderful product!!!!

Update!!!!

But I did switch to Merle Norman dual action remover, I felt it takes of my mascara better. Still this is a great product for decent price.easy to find at target.

on 8/3/2012 4:14:00 PM

I've repurchased this eye makeup remover twice already and it is my favorite non-department store makeup remover. It removes all of my makeup (including waterproof mascara) and does not irritate my eyes at all. However, it does make my skin feel a little greasy/oily.