November 28, 2014 | 1937 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by LAURLAUR75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried a lot of different eye makeup removers and this one beats them all. I reach for this when i have a full face of makeup( i use the Earth Science eye makeup remover when i dont have waterproof mascara, eyeliner, shadow etc.) This takes off everything without burning my eyes or leaving behind an oily residue. If it is winter and my eyes are dry i like to massage my eyes with the aubrey organics oily makeup remover and then use a cotton ball with the sonia kashuk remover to wipe away residue. I have been wearing waterproof mascara this summer and i will continue to use this product for that! The best!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by scmoonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my HG remover for ages. While it is a two-phase oil-based product, it didn't leave my eyes feeling as greasy as other oil-based ones. The product (~10 USD) is very reasonable given some brand-name products that cost way more. It really does get the makeup off and one bottle lasts me a long time. While I did have to rub a bit to get my mascara off (i use a primer and it's almost like waterproof), it never irritated my eyes.

The only reason I've given it up is b/c I found the Makeup Forever sensitive eyes remover, which is a creamy, non-oil based remover that gets my makeup off even more quickly than the sonia kashuk one with even less rubbing. But I would definitely go back to sonia kashuk if I couldn't get the new one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I really, really, REALLY like this product. It does a fantastic job at removing every last bit of my eye makeup (yes, even when I'm wearing several coats of L'Oreal Voluminous carbon black). This does not leave a greasy feeling whatsoever, and I don't have to pull and tug at my eye area to get everything off - just a little swipe once or twice, and it takes off everything! I am very impressed with this product - the only area that could use a little improvement is the opening, as its a little clumsy (I hate products where there isn't some kind of pour control). But I would definitely re-purchase! This is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ChocoCherrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like Lancome's Bi-facil eye makeup remover, then you will love this at a fraction of the price. I will not spend any more on any other eye makeup remover. Lasts quite a while since bottle is rather large.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by moonunits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. I've tried just about every drugstore brand, including liquids, wipes, and basic cold cream. They all either hurt my eyes or don't do a good enough job getting my eye makeup off. Even when compared to department store brands, I prefer Sonia Kashuk Remove. The texture is not at all oily, and this is one of the few removers I have used that don't burn when it is near/accidentally in my eyes. It does a great job getting off mascara and eyeliner, bother regular and waterproof, without having to put in too much elbow grease. I really don't have any issues with this product at all, except that I wish it was available at places other than Target (and online). Granted, there are Targets pretty much everywhere, so it really isn't a problem! I definitely suggest this to anyone with sensitive skin or who has had problems with other removers in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this in a major way! Better then lumene and way better than MAC remover. The price is ok at 10.99$ target

. Love the texture !
Love the feel very smooth
Love the bottle
Love the results, easy to remove, less rubbing of skin and trauma to lashes
Love how my lashes and skin around my eyes feel
Use a cotton ball for sure not a cotton round or square

Wonderful product!!!!

Update!!!!

But I did switch to Merle Norman dual action remover, I felt it takes of my mascara better. Still this is a great product for decent price.easy to find at target.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I've repurchased this eye makeup remover twice already and it is my favorite non-department store makeup remover. It removes all of my makeup (including waterproof mascara) and does not irritate my eyes at all. However, it does make my skin feel a little greasy/oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by booshaynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this. It's non-greasy, non-oily, and non-irritating to the eyes. And best of all, it really works! It removes all eye makeup after 30 seconds or so of massaging the product onto the eye area with a tissue. The only problem is that it gets used up very quickly so you must repurchase often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

This is an excellent, effective means of removing your eye make-up, including waterproof mascara, etc.

It's a bi-phase formula, so you shake it up, pour onto round cotton, and voila, it pretty much gets rid of everything! You don't need a great amount of product, since I was able to use only one round cotton on both eyes.

*** No stinging eyes
*** It's comforting on the eye, because it applies with a coolness that's so refreshing.
*** Economical.
*** No reactions as yet, so keeping my fingers crossed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ChristySayWhaat

I love this product so much. It is my holy grail. My god. This was my first ever makeup remover and I have it with me all the time lol. When I first started wearing makeup, I didn't really feel like buying a makeup remover, so my cousin told me to use baby oil instead. Let me tell you that baby oil is like the worst thing ever. It's so oily (of course) and it just feels so weird on your eyes. Ew. Well bottom line, I LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER. It feels like water ! And doesn't smell bad.