February 28, 2015 | 1816 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Oil-free eye makeup remover liquid

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must be in the minority here...I like this product as much as others hate this and Great Lash mascara. I was at Ulta and decided to pick up this remover during a sale. I liked how it was in a lighter purple bottle and the packaging (or at least the label) looked updated compared to what I had seen at CVS. I used the remover after I swam and jogged (over an hour of activity) and had applied mascara and shadow earlier. I had taken off my contacts prior too. Point is, my eyes and skin had been through a lot=) Based on the reviews, I thought oh gosh, something's gonna sting...to my surprise the remover worked well! Not at all oily, everything was removed really well using a moistened pad. I did this at night and when I woke up my eyes and skin were fine. So even though there are a lot of naysayers regarding this Almay product, I tested it and everything worked out well=)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by roeroex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awful, awful product. Burns my eyes like no one's business and removes absolutely nothing. When it does remove things, it is only because I scrubbed and scrubbed, and I don't want to keep doing that and get wrinkles. I've tried shaking it and nothing helps it work better. It also leaves a weird sticky residue that makes my under eye concealer go on spotty and weird. My Neutrogena Oil-Free works a million times better, back to using that.
Would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by RAPPEL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

seriously...this does NOT work at removing waterproof mascara AT ALL!!! terrible....don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by victosh_ka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I saw the review in Real Simple magazine and bought without checking my reliable MUA. What a mistake,this makeup remover does not work at. Lancome Bi-facil is much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by TheBlueOrchid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

All I have to say is this did not work for me. I usually use Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover. I thought I'd try something else because I didn't really like the oily feel of the Neutrogena. I wear pretty heavy eye make up and when using this I had to scrub and scrub to get half of it off. So I guess if you wore very light makeup this might work for you, but I would not recommend for anyone wearing waterproof makeup or heavily applied makeup. On the plus side, it really was not oily at all and did not sting my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Msritajanay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This makeup remover isnt for a heavy duty makeup junkie like myself. Doesnt remove much makeup at all unless you like scrubbing your eyes. The one positive thing i can say is that it Doesnt aggravate my contacts...but that really Doesnt matter when it doesnt work!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fine product for the price. I do not use waterproof items however!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by crazycici

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

completely useless. can't even take off regular mascara. when it dries, it's really sticky. will never buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by ehweyand

BEWARE! This product is absolute junk and should be taken off the market. If you don't mind your eyes burning/stinging for a hour or two, you might as well use soap. It is much more efficient at removing mascara, or anything else for that matter.

I will go back to my "generic" brand version of Neutrogena. I wouldn't even rate this product a 1, but that's as low as you can go.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by jakay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't remove waterproof mascara. Dealbreaker.