July 28, 2014 | 2026 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by SincerelyxRessa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried many liquid eyeliner before but i seem to keep coming back to this one. it's cheap and it works well. i've gone through 3 already and jus bought a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by riley2018

This eyeliner is AMAZINGG(: This is one of the only liquid eyeliner that i have found that actually does what is supposed to do. I use black because i feel it really makes my eyes pop!!! I have reccomended this product to many of my friends and people I know. Now, I am reccomending it to you! Try it.. if you don't like it thats cool, but you have to TRY IT!!! oh and the price tends to be cheaper at cvs than walgreens if you choose to buy it at a drug store.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Erin14

Okay, so before even reading this, let's just remind ourselves that we are talking about LIQUID EYELINER. Liquid eyeliner, no matter what, is always a pain to work with. But, in some very rare cases, you come across a decent liquid eyeliner that just clicks for you. This is one of those products. I use brown eyeliner, because I find black to be too harsh for my skin tone and eye color. I really like this liquid eyeliner, because the color is very rich, the staying power is AMAZING, and it is fairly water proof. I didn't give it five stars because the applicator can fray at the end, making it even more difficult to get a clean line. I also found that when you first use it, it kind of burns, but that didn't seem to cause an apparent problem, so don't let that deter you from buying this otherwise awesome product!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by dragoncarrie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was searching for an eyeliner to replace my MAC Penultimate eyeliner as it's so expensive.

The eyeliner itself was alright, but I had an allergic reaction to it.

The brush/wand was alright, fairly easy to use if you're used to pen liners and things like that.

The product formula itself though was difficult for me. Not only did it burn when I used it, but it smudged and was way too viscous, way too hard to be precise with it.

I paid $7-$8 for it, and even if my skin had not reacted to it, the product was such a disappointment that I would not buy it EVER again. Better off paying the extra $10 for MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by angieleehenry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried all different kinds of eyeliners and this is the best. I have been using this for about 6 years, nothing compares. It doesn't smear, it is easy to correct with a q-tip and it doesn't clump. I love it.

UPDATE: I now use ZuZu eyeliner. This is so pigmented, lasts all day and really easy to apply. Also if you make a mistake you can use a q-tip and it is easily corrected. Oh and it is natural to :) HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by l1zzyholmes

Been using this eyeliner for 7 years and haven't looked for anything else. Stays on all day, cheap (no more than $6), easy to apply, and lasts forever! Love this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by audjyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying a bit higher-end eyeliners (BeneFit, MAC, Urban Decay, to name a few), I have consistently come back to this one. As an Asian girl, I am ALL about the winged eyeliner look, and as someone who's been doing it for 8+ years, I am very, very picky about which liner I use... Now let me tell ya, this baby fills nearly all the criteria.
----------
PROS:
- Color is very pigmented & dark
- Stays on all day without the need of reapplication
- Allows for smooth, gliding, beautiful precision
- Affordable!
----------
CONS:
- The brush changes its consistency: initially, it's pretty stiff ( = thinner eyeliner) but it loosens up relatively quickly, making it harder to be as precise as when new. But with a steady hand & some practice, this will cease to even matter :)
- When the product is new, it stings a little upon application. I'm thinking this has to do with the brush rather than the product itself b/c it ONLY stings within the first few days upon opening.
----------
So, minus 1 lippie for the cons (which aren't really any big deal-breakers b/c they're relatively easy to get use to!). But overall, this is my go-to product for eyeliner-- Serious HG status!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by arayesh

Hi everybody.I am makeup artist for many years.I purchased this product because I saw good reviews.It was like regular eyeliner.This product is NOT LONG LASTING.most of us use moisturizer around the eyes so it smudge very fast if you are looking for long lasting go with MAC or MAKEUP FOREVER or ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've bought this two times and ran out, and then was like hey I NEED this why are they always sold out now that I run out? I like it, others must like it.
PROS :
Lasts me 6 months
Cost (cheeeaaap)
Easy cat eye with felt tip
No burning at all (contact lens wearer)

CONS:
If I'm wearing it thick enough of a line it can transfer to my upper lid, but rarely happens
Clumps in corners of my eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I have bought this product many times, it has become my favorite eyeliner. It is easy to use, and it last a really long time. It is safe for contact wearers which many high end products are not, or at least don't mention that they are. The tip makes it easy to draw a straight line, if you use it on its side its gonna look chuncky so you want to have the tip pointing at you. It creates the cutest wing, and its really easy to remove with just facial cleanser. It does burn a bit if you get it in the inner corners so you just gotta be careful. I even drew butterflies on the sides of my temples with this for halloween and it didn't smudge, the tip is like a little paint brush. Awesome stuff.