April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by kachan13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was almost my HG! I still love it, but the cons outweigh the pros a little more.
PROs:
-GREAT oil-control (if using this and just a powder foundation)
-doesn't break me out
-lovely packaging
CONs:
-doesn't provide oil-control if used under liquid foundations/bb creams
-price for amount of product you get (just 15g)
-the local department store I get this from informed me it is phased out
(but I would repurchase it if it was not)
Now I'm still on the hunt for something as good as this. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by retrocirce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use this as a primer/makeup base and it is absolutely amazing! i have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and this is the only primer that does not break me out. one of clarins best products, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews here. I hate to be the dissenting voice buuuutttt..I don't quite like this. However, I'll finish using it. (I'm left with 1/4 jar after about 3 months of almost-daily usage). It makes my skin oilier, hence foundations/bb creams slide off my face when it's humid :-/ (all melted off in ugly "pools" at my nose region and chin except my HG Maquillage UV stick foundation. My skin is normal btw.) And pore coverage is okay but it's not the best. Doesn't really hide bigger pores. If you want something fantastic that controls oil, covers pores and doesn't make your foundation slide, Cle de peau's primer is much better. And CDP's one lasted me a long time (1 year?) because I only needed a little bit each time. I will not buy this again...I think it only suits dry and super flawless skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by squirrel1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wonderful stuff, have bought it about 4 times now - might seem a little expensive at £24.50 but I've found a pot lasts almost 2 months despite the fact that I use it every day (and sometimes twice a day) to 'smooth' the skin under my eyes and on my nose. As others have said, you don't have to wear foundation over it. Nicely packaged with a neat little stick to help eke it out, and then scrape the last bits from the pot at the end.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

This is my second favorite primer (after Givenchy's Acti'Mine)
but i only use it whenever i feel like my skin is too DRY!!!
Yes, I've said it. It works so much better on dryer skin than oilier ones, but it still gives a matte look and a perfect finish.
it's my mom's favorite one as she likes the fact that it smooths out her expression lines. All in all it's a good primer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this about 5 times already. I adore this primer, it fills in my lines ridiculously well. Personally, I do not have terrible fine lines or wrinkles as of yet, but if I apply foundation or concealer under my eyes, I look much older. This totally fills in my lines and cancels the effect concealer has on me. I don't really have large pores, but I find that this does not do much to fill what pores I have, personally... It definitely helps my foundation last longer and apply more smoothly though. Since this is a rather thick product (it doesn't feel terribly heavy though), you should definitely wait a good amount of time before applying makeup over it. I know this is probably a deal breaker for many, but even if I rush in the morning I find it works /almost/ just as well. I would also recommend applying this to areas where you need it, and not ALL over your face if you don't feel like you need it. I usually apply a decent layer to my undereye area (gently, of course) and use whatever is left over to cover my cheeks and nose area. This certainly has never aggravated my skin, or caused any pimples or excess oil. Love, love, would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. You don't even have to wear foundation over it, just pat it on T-zone and pores just disappear, and it leaves a matte finish.

For daytime, you could pat a little on nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead, add a little concealer to spots. Makes my face look naturally flawless!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by loobyl

I brought this after buying the Clarins moose foundation but just used it under loose powder and it was wonderful. Just like the foundation it creates a velvety canvas for your makeup. Much better than Lóreals studio secrets primer although it was a lot more expensive. As the moose foundation already has this primer added you don´t have to use the two in conjunction so I just use this when I don´t want to wear foundation. It comes in a red 15ml jar which should last a long time as you only need a small amount. The same goes for the moose foundation, a tiny amount is needed to cover the whole face so it should last for ages with daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by polisheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

What a huge disappointment...
It didn't make me oilier or clog my pores, but it simply just didn't do its job of smoothing out skin and filling in pores! It does absolutely nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have the sample which is quite big in size, great great product, i sampled studio secrets, they kinda look alike, but this one is sooo much better ( was dissapointed in studio secrets Loreal)