Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Electric

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/22/2009 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Electric is a hot color for this Summer. The blue eyeliner pops against a bronze shadow, and it makes eyes stand out. The whites of your eyes look so bright with this pencil, and it's really all you need. I have brown eyes, but I've seen it with blue and it makes them even more intense. The only thing about these is they are so soft, too soft sometimes. They break easily or melt, so don't leave them in your purse. They also aren't the best waterproof pencil I've seen, but the shades are not found in any other brand.

on 4/26/2009 7:49:00 AM

Electric is a bright turquoise, Easter egg sort of color. I'm PPP early 30's with red hair and brown eyes, and this defines nicely but can border on a little over the top. It doesn't quite get there but it's close. It's definitely dramatic and very fun.

It's smudgeable if you do it right after applying. If you wait, it's budgeproof. Best of both worlds.

24/7 liners apply very easily and smoothly. I'm not a pencil girl because they tend to pull or be sharp, but these are go on with little pressure. The only con is that they do not have a fine point, and therefore I can't get a sharp line. Nonetheless, these are my new favorite liners!

on 4/18/2009 4:34:00 PM

Smooth, bold, vibrant and long lasting,never smudges and i really need a good eye makeup remover to get it off at bedtime (i use lancome bi-facil). the colour is a deep rich turquoise blue (like a clear crystal ocean). can be played down or used for mega bold party looks. only minor gripe i have about 24/7 liners is that the cap dont stay put on the other end while i am using it, so when the pencil gets short i have difficulty holding it.

on 4/11/2009 4:49:00 PM

Electric is an intense turquoise, kinda 80's color. It is really true blue, it is not teal. Very eye catching color indeed. Kinda metallic and a tiny bit shimmery but not over-the-top.

As with all 24/7 liners the quality is amazing. Great staying power, soft and smooth which makes it super easy to apply and no smudging. What more can you ask for?! I'm super happy with the quality of all my UD 24/7 liners. Although, I wouldn't repurchase this particular color. It's not a color I reach for often. It's a bit too bold for my taste. Though sometimes I use it to brighten up a neutral eye look. Just some copper or bronze e/s and this e/l... voilá makes the eye makeup more interesting.

Because it's a color I use quite seldom I wouldn't repurchase. I give it four lippies just because the color isn't my cup of tea (most of the time). Nevertheless, this product is fabulous.

continued >>

on 4/6/2009 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first 24/7, and I love it just as much as the rest. An "electric" blue, it looks great just on the waterline or on the bottom lid by itself or with other colors. I personally prefer it by itself, it is so bright it looks amazing with a subtle lip. It is more true bright blue than Flipside, which is more bright teal. I'll definitely be buying this as long as they make it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an incredible liner. I have no idea how they got this color so bright, bold, smooth.... I mean it's really everything you could ask for in a liner. It lasts. It blends. It's gorgeous. I need like 50 of these. ;)

on 3/13/2009 10:35:00 AM

I love this eyeliner, it goes on smooth i do not have to keep going over the line with the color. it appears bright blue with some hint of metallic and a touch of sparkle. I like to wear it with blue shadows and makes them really pop

I will be buying more of these pencils

Also i applied this liner before i go out and it stayed on for hours hours at a time i didnt have to reapply it.

on 2/8/2009 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like the rest of the 24/7 liners I've tried, the texture of this is fabulous. It's creamy and easy to apply, smudges easily into the lash line, and wears beautifully for hours.

The color is so fun and works well for a monochrome, 80's-ish blue eye, or to add an unexpected color to a more neutral or everyday look.

on 2/2/2009 3:56:00 AM

Super pigmented. Very bright, intense pop-blue. Not the kind that you'll wear every other day. But it gives plain old brown eyelook a certain kind of pop to it (if you know what I mean).
Just like all UD 24/7 liners, this is creamy, easy to apply and stays on forever.

on 12/6/2008 11:43:00 PM

I love this eyeliner! The blue colour is absolutely beautiful, so bright, intense and pigmented. This is great with very neutral eye looks if you want just a punch of colour. Of course with all 24/7 liners, this one glides on, is very smooth, and lasts all day with no smudging, whatsoever (usually pretty much all eyeliner smudges on me, except for UD 24/7!)

Top Rated Urban Decay Products