Ivory Moisturizing Body Wash

4.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer.

on 9/2/2008 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it!

I'm currently using the Water Lily. I'm 1/2 way done, and have alredy stocked up on two more (sale)

The smell is subtle, and it suds up nicely. I shower in hot water (prone to dry skin as a result) but this stuff really does moisturize.

Not drying at all.

on 8/7/2008 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is a really nice, basic body wash for a really great price. It has a soft, clean fragrance (I bought the original Ivory scent) that would work for the whole family, and leaves my skin clean and refreshed with no residue or overstripping. Lathers really well and rinses clean. I love this!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite body wash ever. I stray from this every once in a while because I have trouble being faithful to products...I like variety. But I always seem to find my way back to Ivory. The scent is heavenly: light, clean, and natural. And it doesn't compete with my perfume. The price is ridiculously cheap for a large bottle and they've recently starting making smaller bottles for $1.99. Right now I'm using Caress, but I'm about to chuck it for another bottle of Ivory.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I am in LOVE with this body wash. It has a fresh, clean, scent and it moisturizes as well. It's also dirt cheap!

on 5/27/2008 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i will buy this over and over and oever again because i find this the best drugstore body wash i have ever come across!!! first of all its quite moisturizing for my extremely dry skin/eczema skin, it doesn't irritated it at all, doesn't burn or sting like many other body washes i use, its sooooo inexpensive i can buy in bulk and never run out of it, the packaging isnt great because its HUGE and my hands arnt as big as the bottle!! lol...the smell is devine! i have it in "simply ivory" and "lavender" and just wish the scent lasted a bit longer, but its alright because atleast it doesnt overpower the perfume i wear during the day or night. thanks ivory for making like the bessssst body wash like...EVER!!! =)

on 5/18/2008 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, love this stuff. I'm so happy that Ivory now makes its lovely soap in a handy body wash. For a while, they were selling large bottles of it at Wal-Mart for around four bucks, but then they started selling them in slightly smaller bottles for $1.97. Whut? So buying one!

I noticed there are three scents available at my store...Simply Ivory, Simply Ivory Aloe, Simply Ivory Lavender...I have the original scent. One sniff takes me back to childhood and that beautiful floating bar of Ivory soap. I used to buy the same bar when I was first married and too poor to buy anything else.

It says what it does and it does what it says. It lathers (but not overly lathery), it moisturizes (but not oily-like), it smells nice and soapy clean (but not perfumey), and it cleans my body. What more could I ask for? I also found out that I can mix in a little bit of scented body wash (to match whatever perfume I will wear) and it gives off a little bit of the scent, but it doesn't become overpowering (like perfumed body wash can sometimes do). I don't think I'll go back to Dove again, as long as I can get this for under two bucks.

on 5/6/2008 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

How refreshing the thought of my old baby soap bar is now also my favorite body wash. For one thing, the soap is very mild and gentle on the skin - not overly drying or moisturizing but gives you just the right clean feel. I love the packaging. The ones I have here look different than what I see on the websites. The simple clean packaging design looks very nice in my spa insipired bathroom :) I think the bottle says exactly what it's suppose to be, its just right! And lastly, the scents that they have available are just so heavenly. Currently I'm using the Simply Water Lily and it smells very aquatic. I finished a bottle of Simply Lavander and it was very soothing. I can't wait to try other ones but the large bottles will take a while to finish - which by the way was very inexpensive to begin with!

on 4/17/2008 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I did not even know that Ivory made a body wash. I saw this product the other day and, after sniffing the nice scent (Aloe), decided to try it- at $1.67, I could not go wrong. I love how it smells, it lathers up great & it does moisturize my skin. I will buy this again, and look forward to trying the other scents in the line.

on 8/10/2007 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

You would think that a company like Ivory, that has such a "purity" reputation would have less chemical ingredients in their stuff. This doesn't have any moisturizing ingredients at all, and has acrylates/copolymers (light form of liquid plastic), and styrene (very drying). So, too drying for me and the smell I found very strong. I personally think this is a very harsh wash.

best body wash in the world!!! it really makes it baby soft like it claims!!!

Popular Gels/Soaps