October 1, 2014 | 2055 users online

Conditioner - Giovanni - Nutrafix hair reconstructor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Giovanni is an organic hair care line found in Whole Foods. Luckyvitamin.com has it cheaper. This is my HG protein rich conditioner when it has been blown out or ironed too much. Once every two weeks is fine for me. I have very coarse, thick, wavy, frizzy hair and it makes my hair softer and less frizzy. It can be used as longer for deep conditioning. Anyway, what a great product! I love it!

Update: Frizz has been my life! Keratin treatments never worked. Finally I found a nice combO. Yes add Knorr unflavoured gelatin into the conditioner. I combined a packet or less depending on hair length to some warm water and conditioner. Overall, I make sure it is slightly thick in consistency.

Here is a once a month protein treatment. So after shampooing my long course, thick and wavy hair, I towel dry well. Then I slather on the gelatin mix and whipped up the hair into a pony tail. It will dry like straw but it is working. I put a plastic bag over my head. Topped with a warmed heating pad and towel, I sit for 20 minutes. I do house stuff for another hour or so and rinse it out with a little more conditioner and combing.

The protein and conditioner softens and weighs down my strands. Once dry, my hair is so silky. Flyways and frizz are much better. Too much protein can break hair. So I adjust as needed
Here is a test to see when this deep conditioning treatment is needed: Hair with balanced elasticity will stretch up to 50% when wet and return to itís normal size.