October 21, 2014 | 2074 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by aejjjjp

My hair has really been damaged by a perm i have gotten 6 months ago. I also color my hair so my hair got really damaged. this helped my hair so much! I used this after i got out the shower and during the day when i wasn't busy i put this on my ends of my hair (the bottle says use it when your hair is dry) this helped so much plus it cuts out a major part in my routine by not having to wait on my conditioner and really helping my ends get an extra special treatment. If you hair is SUPER damaged another tip is use a conditioner while you are in the shower and wait 3 to 5 minutes and then wash it out then when you get out of the shower use this. It works extremely well.

pros:
helps damaged hair
cuts my time
i can use it on my dry hair (ends only)
cons:
can run out quicker than a regular conditioner but its very worth it.

i think this is my hg conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Mimiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I saw this at my Walgreens (I'm from Puerto Rico) and they were 2 for only $6.00! I just had to try it out, so I did. Eh, this is...okay. My hair feels soft after using it, but I feel like it makes my hair feel greasy! This is coming from a girl with thick, type 3 curly hair who only needs to wash her hair twice a week! Nothing makes my hair oily, but I just don't really like this. My hair is easier to comb after I put this in, but my hair, no matter what leave in conditioner I use, is always easier to comb once I get some sort of product on it. I will use this up, but I still prefer my One N' Only Curl Cream with Argan Oil, even if it is a bit expensive for me. This is not terrible, but it's not good either. It does fight frizz a bit, but I simply don't like how my hair feels when it's dry and I have this product on. I always let my hair air dry, btw. I would not repurchase this and I'll stick to my One N' Only Curl Cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by FloofyCurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put this in my hair last night after my shower, twisted it into a knot at the bottom and went to bed. I woke up and shook it out and OMG, it looked and FELT incredible. I just smiled all goofy because it was so awesome. I have very curly hair that gets frizzy like there ain't no tomorrow, and this just made my curls silky soft and bouncy and the way they are supposed to be. I love it. I think I have found the right product for my hair. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by dtormon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This product did not work that much for my thick, overly processed, and dry hair. It did de-frizz my hair slightly (not anything note-worthy) but didn't leave any shine. It kind of just made my hair feel..blah.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mhglitter97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The product made my hair incredibly softer and less poufy, and my hair is usually really big and frizzy. However, it didnt give my hair the shine I wanted, but overall it worked really well. It was very affordable, and smells amazing too! Other leave in conditioners I've used left my hair feeling very stiff, but not this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this leave-in conditioner. I have very dry, curly, processed hair and this leave-in conditioner made a huge difference. Less tangles, less hair coming out in the shower, softer, shinier, and the smell is lovely. Plus, it's dirt cheap! Garnier delivers again. For a drugstore brand, it's fab.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair didn't care for this. It only became a bit frizzy, weighed down, and smelled nice for about 10 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always keep a bottle of this on deck "just in case". It's a leave-in that I use when I'm low on my others, just because the other ones I use have better ingredients/are more expensive. This is my cheap alternative. I usually only use it in the summer/hotter weather though because it keeps my hair from losing a bunch of moisture thanks to the silicone. I use it on damp hair because on dry hair it's useless and on soaking wet hair it's just a mess. I love the smell, but it does fade for those who don't. It does what it claims to do and at a cheap price, so I have no complaints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a little while ago after seeing it reviewed on many hair care sites. The ladies were raving away about this product so I was curious to see what the big deal was. This leave-in did NOTHING to my hair whatsoever. No shine, sits on the top layer of the hair shaft, difficult to comb and even brush in the hair, and it's sticky. Gross. The only pleasant thing about this product is the scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My hair has been pretty dry since my last highlight, so I thought a leave-in conditioning product would be key. I have short, thick, wavy/curly that has a tendency to frizz. This product certainly made my hair feel soft and smooth when applied to my wet strands, however, when my hair dried it became pouff-ier with this product. When I try to style my hair is just looks bleh. I will not finish this product.