Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This leave in treatment is okay. For being a cream leave-in conditioner it doesn't weigh my hair down and it makes my curls easier to comb through but that's where my love for this product ends. It does nothing to maintain frizz and my hair doesn't feel or look any better than it did when I started using it. Since the bottle is large and it will take me a while to use up the other half of it I'll continue using it as a detangler but I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 7/6/2012 12:39:00 AM

My hair has really been damaged by a perm i have gotten 6 months ago. I also color my hair so my hair got really damaged. this helped my hair so much! I used this after i got out the shower and during the day when i wasn't busy i put this on my ends of my hair (the bottle says use it when your hair is dry) this helped so much plus it cuts out a major part in my routine by not having to wait on my conditioner and really helping my ends get an extra special treatment. If you hair is SUPER damaged another tip is use a conditioner while you are in the shower and wait 3 to 5 minutes and then wash it out then when you get out of the shower use this. It works extremely well.

pros:
helps damaged hair
cuts my time
i can use it on my dry hair (ends only)
cons:
can run out quicker than a regular conditioner but its very worth it.

i think this is my hg conditioner

on 6/25/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So, I saw this at my Walgreens (I'm from Puerto Rico) and they were 2 for only $6.00! I just had to try it out, so I did. Eh, this is...okay. My hair feels soft after using it, but I feel like it makes my hair feel greasy! This is coming from a girl with thick, type 3 curly hair who only needs to wash her hair twice a week! Nothing makes my hair oily, but I just don't really like this. My hair is easier to comb after I put this in, but my hair, no matter what leave in conditioner I use, is always easier to comb once I get some sort of product on it. I will use this up, but I still prefer my One N' Only Curl Cream with Argan Oil, even if it is a bit expensive for me. This is not terrible, but it's not good either. It does fight frizz a bit, but I simply don't like how my hair feels when it's dry and I have this product on. I always let my hair air dry, btw. I would not repurchase this and I'll stick to my One N' Only Curl Cream.

on 6/19/2012 9:51:00 AM

I put this in my hair last night after my shower, twisted it into a knot at the bottom and went to bed. I woke up and shook it out and OMG, it looked and FELT incredible. I just smiled all goofy because it was so awesome. I have very curly hair that gets frizzy like there ain't no tomorrow, and this just made my curls silky soft and bouncy and the way they are supposed to be. I love it. I think I have found the right product for my hair. :)

on 5/31/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product did not work that much for my thick, overly processed, and dry hair. It did de-frizz my hair slightly (not anything note-worthy) but didn't leave any shine. It kind of just made my hair feel..blah.

on 5/25/2012 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The product made my hair incredibly softer and less poufy, and my hair is usually really big and frizzy. However, it didnt give my hair the shine I wanted, but overall it worked really well. It was very affordable, and smells amazing too! Other leave in conditioners I've used left my hair feeling very stiff, but not this one!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this leave-in conditioner. I have very dry, curly, processed hair and this leave-in conditioner made a huge difference. Less tangles, less hair coming out in the shower, softer, shinier, and the smell is lovely. Plus, it's dirt cheap! Garnier delivers again. For a drugstore brand, it's fab.

on 5/8/2012 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My hair didn't care for this. It only became a bit frizzy, weighed down, and smelled nice for about 10 minutes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I always keep a bottle of this on deck "just in case". It's a leave-in that I use when I'm low on my others, just because the other ones I use have better ingredients/are more expensive. This is my cheap alternative. I usually only use it in the summer/hotter weather though because it keeps my hair from losing a bunch of moisture thanks to the silicone. I use it on damp hair because on dry hair it's useless and on soaking wet hair it's just a mess. I love the smell, but it does fade for those who don't. It does what it claims to do and at a cheap price, so I have no complaints.

on 4/6/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I bought this a little while ago after seeing it reviewed on many hair care sites. The ladies were raving away about this product so I was curious to see what the big deal was. This leave-in did NOTHING to my hair whatsoever. No shine, sits on the top layer of the hair shaft, difficult to comb and even brush in the hair, and it's sticky. Gross. The only pleasant thing about this product is the scent.

Popular Styling Products