July 31, 2014 | 1961 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by FloofyCurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put this in my hair last night after my shower, twisted it into a knot at the bottom and went to bed. I woke up and shook it out and OMG, it looked and FELT incredible. I just smiled all goofy because it was so awesome. I have very curly hair that gets frizzy like there ain't no tomorrow, and this just made my curls silky soft and bouncy and the way they are supposed to be. I love it. I think I have found the right product for my hair. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by dtormon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This product did not work that much for my thick, overly processed, and dry hair. It did de-frizz my hair slightly (not anything note-worthy) but didn't leave any shine. It kind of just made my hair feel..blah.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mhglitter97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The product made my hair incredibly softer and less poufy, and my hair is usually really big and frizzy. However, it didnt give my hair the shine I wanted, but overall it worked really well. It was very affordable, and smells amazing too! Other leave in conditioners I've used left my hair feeling very stiff, but not this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this leave-in conditioner. I have very dry, curly, processed hair and this leave-in conditioner made a huge difference. Less tangles, less hair coming out in the shower, softer, shinier, and the smell is lovely. Plus, it's dirt cheap! Garnier delivers again. For a drugstore brand, it's fab.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair didn't care for this. It only became a bit frizzy, weighed down, and smelled nice for about 10 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always keep a bottle of this on deck "just in case". It's a leave-in that I use when I'm low on my others, just because the other ones I use have better ingredients/are more expensive. This is my cheap alternative. I usually only use it in the summer/hotter weather though because it keeps my hair from losing a bunch of moisture thanks to the silicone. I use it on damp hair because on dry hair it's useless and on soaking wet hair it's just a mess. I love the smell, but it does fade for those who don't. It does what it claims to do and at a cheap price, so I have no complaints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a little while ago after seeing it reviewed on many hair care sites. The ladies were raving away about this product so I was curious to see what the big deal was. This leave-in did NOTHING to my hair whatsoever. No shine, sits on the top layer of the hair shaft, difficult to comb and even brush in the hair, and it's sticky. Gross. The only pleasant thing about this product is the scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My hair has been pretty dry since my last highlight, so I thought a leave-in conditioning product would be key. I have short, thick, wavy/curly that has a tendency to frizz. This product certainly made my hair feel soft and smooth when applied to my wet strands, however, when my hair dried it became pouff-ier with this product. When I try to style my hair is just looks bleh. I will not finish this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by christinadanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh. That's really all I can say about this stuff. It leaves my hair looking very dried out. I got this for less than $2 with a coupon. I used it about three years ago for a little while and I was hoping that the new formula would be different than the older one (which also did nothing for my hair). Slightly different, in the terms that my hair is easier to brush out after I wash this crap out. Does it make my hair easier to style? No, not at all. Does it "condition" my hair? Barely. Not to mention, the once you're about halfway done with the bottle, the rest of the product becomes harder and harder to dispense and the cap is always clogged. I guess I'll just throw this crap in my hair when I shove it into a bun for work or just laying around the house, but I won't be repurchasing it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by annieoakly

This isn't my favorite leave on conditioner.... if I use this everyday my hair gets dried out!!! Ir if I use to much product my ends look and feel fried!!!! But is was only 3 dollars so no big deal.