April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by karenandwill

I got a sample of this. It makes your lashes thicker by clumping them together. Not impressed. My daughter said it looked like I had Anime lashes lol. If I paid for it I'd make it work with a lash comb, but I wouldn't buy it now that I've tried it. It's also pretty messy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by stillhot

I honestly don't know why nobody but me seems to like this mascara. It is truly among the best I've ever found. Secret to getting good coverage is to tip the end with product back into the tube to get less on wand. I start at the base of my lashes and wiggle to ends. Perfect every time. No clumping, and it's very full coverage. My lashes have never looked better. It makes me second guess the ratings on this blog, because I'm not nuts and this is a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Arielle91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in a two pack at Sephora because I wanted to try something new and boy oh boy.. did I regret it!! It burned my eyes so bad every single time I wore it &it was very dry &it clumped. I kept trying to make it work but I just couldn't. The packaging is very eye catching but the product itself was no good, at least for me it wasn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Krodriguez1682

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so exited to try this & I love the packaging ( I am a sucker for packaging) and then when I actually tried it I was soooo disappointed. This mascara didn't do anything for me. I really wanted to like it, but it was just so impossible. Don't waste your money on this. If your looking for a high end mascara try diorshow, that's a showstopper!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by laurasteph24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try out a high end mascara so i i bought the big fatty from urban decay, it says that it makes lashes super thick and long so i was excited to use it but once i tried it out it was really black which i liked and it was a pretty big tube but honestly it didnt do much for my lashes but honestly its because my lashes are already not that great but i was expecting something better just because of the price and the brand, if you have decent lashes give it a try but if youre looking for something to really give them a boost then just pass!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this mascara really dry, and it didn't really do much. I tried to put on another coat to remedy this, but it was too dry to add another already...No bueno :( super cute packaging though! i'm a sucker for packaging!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros : separates lashes really well and does not clump at all, looks really good and natural on bottom lashes
Cons: not volumizing at all, expensive

So bottom line is it gives a very natural look but I like my lashes big and voluminous, I got it for 5 $ when UD was having a sale and its okay for a 5 $ mascara, any drugstore mascara would give better results, unless you like very natural look lashes. Would not pay 20 $ for this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely hated this product on my lashes! I got it as a gift so I have kept it and on it's own it makes my lashes look clumpy and uneven, like I've been crying! I have used it over other mascaras and it works much better, but it's so goopy and hard to manage.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Kmarji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the "new and improved" big fatty mascara, I've never tried the original or "vintage" version of it. Anyway, the formula is very wet and the brush, of course, is big. The brush I love, my lashes instantly look volumized, full and beautiful. It gives me the works. However, because the formula is so wet this mascara very easily smudges, even when dry. My biggest problem with it however is the fact that it is impossible to get off, even with my lancome bi facil eye make up remover. It literally takes days to get completely off. Would I buy it again? Heck no!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Pooks333

I have long lashes so I need volume & decided to try this mascara. It did little for me by way of volume, and I had to appy several coats to get even some volume, which resulted in a somewhat clumpy look.
It did not flake it stayed on well but when I went to remove it using my preferred method of facial cleanser & water it WOULD NOT come off.
Looking at the package I see why - the 2nd and 3rd ingredients are paraffin and beeswax.
I had to resort to using eye makeup remover with qtips (which I hate to do as I feel I lose lashes every time) so although it is not shown as waterproof on the package, it requires too much time and icky cream on your eyes to remove. I will not buy this product again.