MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a beautiful lip gloss. Looks great over Angel lipstick or alone. An opaque pink frosty color. If you want a dupe that is cheaper and also of excellent quality, I had been using Annabelle's Lip Gloss in Breathless long before i bought this and they are VERY VERY similar. I can't really tell a difference and honestly, the Annabelle one is probably a little more pigmented and prettier than oyster girl. It may not last as long because it isn't as sticky, but I don't really time my lip gloss wear. Either way, this is a beautiful MAC gloss and I would buy again

By far my favourite Lipglass by MAC and possibly my favourite lipgloss of all time?!
It is a beautiful nude pink with golden undertones, perfect for toning down my heavy pigmented lips as it gives a nice glossy pink nude finish.
One downside would be how fast this product runs out, i find it is slightly more creamier than the rest of the MAC lipglasses so alot of product comes out on the applicator, after about 5 or 6 uses of the gloss the tube is almost half empty which I was dissapointed about!
However despite that I would buy again, I'm on my second one of these and will be picking another one up soon
This is a perfect colour for toning down the pinkish MAC lipsticks (Snob, St Germain, Angel)
I would reccomend for all skin tones!

Oyster Girl is a beautiful color on me! I am so glad I bought this. I normally wear Prrr but wanted to try something differnt. On my lips this looks like a shiny, light nude pink with flecks of shimmer, it is my new go-to gloss for everyday, and I will buy this again for sure!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Received this as a gift in 2003....did not like pretty just not my colored preference.....so away it went.

love the colour-pale pink with a bit of a frost gloss but still juicy. stays well without feeling too sticky. love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love Love Love the color!!!!!! This is my fave lip gloss to date. Perfect light pink with light gold shimmer. I will buy over and over!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is so pretty! It's a delicate-looking gloss that really does look like the inside of an oyster shell. I was afraid it would be too lilac-y (I can't wear those at all) but it's not! It's gorgeous for a nudish lip. It actually tones down my naturally pigmented lips. I don't experience the lips that stick together or messy gloppyness that others have mentioned, nor do I have the problem of a white film forming in the corners of my mouth. My only complaint about it is that the more colored part and frost of the gloss wears off really pretty quickly, so I have to re-apply pretty frequently (hence the -1 lippie). That's kind of to be expected with a lighter, more subtle gloss I suppose. It's just kind of a bummer, considering the amount of gloss you get in these tubes and the cost of each one. Still a wonderful gloss though and I will definitely repurchase!

this is my first lipglass! i'm so excited, it's the prettiest color. it's a sheer pearly pink. it doesn't last very long, but it's decent.
everyone says mac lipglass is too sticky, but the texture is really smooth! maybe it's just me, but i like it.
it also smells great, like vanilla! if it doesn't smell like that your gloss is probably rancid or you got a bad batch. trash it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after just seeing the color which I loved. The color does show up very sheer but is still pretty & has a touch of shimmer. It doesn't last a super long time but better than some. The two complaints I have about it though is it feels very stick to me, when I put my lips together they actually stick together. Not attractive. The smell is horrible too, smells like plastic which is kinda not very pleasing. I'd rather it have no smell than to smell like plastic. Almost gives me headache haa.

My firsts MAC Lipglass purchase after been using every other MAC product for years - I was very pleased. I don't usually like sticky glosses, but this one seems to be sticky on application and once applied feels very smooth on lips. Colour is fantastic, really something a bit different while still nude. Very retro but quirky-mod. I'd defo buy again.

Recommended for Medium Skin