Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 4/23/2010 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!
Would recommend this to anyone who wants long lashes rather than volume.
Applicator shapes like a curved comb, it combs out every individual lash and makes it long and lengthy. Long last effect!

on 4/23/2010 4:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I would say this is decent because it did make my stubby lashes longer. However, aside from that, this mascara provided no volume and also clumped my lashes together making them seem even more sparse.
The packaging is lovely, but the effect is so-so.
Bought it in Tokyo for $14. Its OK, but I would not rebuy because I've tried better and I know there are other better options out there as well.
Its interesting because it is a comb, so i thought it would be great for lower lashes, but it smears on the lower lashes, and does not flatter my upper lashes.
I'd would not necessary recommand this, but if you must try a lengthening mascara on a comb, this one is not bad, otherwise get something else.

on 4/23/2010 4:18:00 AM

Best mascara ever! It beats all the maybelline and l'oreal mascaras I've tried. It is easy to apply, smudge-and-water proof. It looks looooooong, holds a curl, and defines my lashes. Amazing! Also, it is actually very easily removed with a waterproof eye makeup remover such as L'oreal's. This mascara wows me and I'm pretty sure I've found my HG. :)

on 3/30/2010 11:22:00 AM

Best mascara that I've ever used. I like this mascara, it lengthens my lashes, separates and holds the curl and does not smudge! I love the comb applicator as it does not cause clumps in my lashes which other mascaras I'd used does although I'm not used to it first time. Practice makes perfect. :)
However normal eye make up remover does not remove these mascara, requires a waterproof makeup remover to remove all.

on 3/2/2010 11:59:00 AM

Best lengthening mascara I've tried but not too much volume. I don't need to use an eyelash curler with this bec. it curls the lashes and holds it alright. It's a little bit hard to remove (wouldn't come off with just soap and water). I have to use an eye makeup remover like Mary Kay to get it off.

on 2/18/2010 11:06:00 AM

Warning! The first time you open this product and use it, it could get a little messy because alot of the formula is stuck on the brush and it is very easy to smudge it everywhere.

It increases my lashes almost double the length. You have to be really patient with this product and just finding ways to make it work for you when you are applying it. I always apply two coats of it first, then wait for my lashes to harden a bit before proceeding. (Don't over do this process or it will look clumpy) and my lashes will end up double the length.

Alot of my friends always think that I am wearing fake eyelashes when I am not. haha my boyfriend would try to pull them out too because they were just so long.

The only con I have about this product is it is really really hard to come off, so if you accidentally get it on your skin, you have to wipe it off immediately or you will have a really hard time after.

Overall, I really love this line of mascara, ever since i used the majorca line, I have never looked back to my the american or designer brands. Japanese mascara all the way!! :) This also does not give me the panda eye effect like most mascaras do after a long day. so I never have to constantly check on it.

Give it a try!

If you are in the Toronto area, you can find this mascara at pacific mall for $25 CAD dollars. roughly. I bought mine when they had a sale, so i got it for only $20. Quite a steal.

These mascaras last a VERY long time too. I've had mine since summer and it doesnt seem like it's running out yet. so I am extremely pleased :)

on 1/7/2010 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

When i first used this product i absolutely hated it..it took layers and layers for the effect i wanted (volume), and its also a pain to take off..i could never take it off completely. But then when i tried this for the second time in asia for some reason i actually LOVED it. it really gives you greaat length but still i think it lacks volume. i usually use false lashes but since i was on vacation i wanted a more natural simple look so i think that goes great with it.
so overall i think this product is alright. depending on what your striving for (length or volume) best length mascara on my opinion but no i definately don't think that it gives a false eyelash effect its not to the point where its that dramatic.

on 1/2/2010 8:03:00 PM

HG mascara! I LOVE this product. It lengthens, seperates, holds curl, and DOES NOT smudge AT ALL. When I wear this along with a volumizing mascara, it looks like i'm wearing falsies. It also doesn't hurt that the packaging is adorable.

on 1/2/2010 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I complete agree "avapro" 's review, this is a terrible mascara,same as the base. Both doesnt work out on my lash at all. I bought it since i read lots of good review about it, but was very dispointing after i used it. i bought it from ebay, maybe i bought a fake one? anyway, i wont buy any MJ's products.

on 12/31/2009 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a terrible mascara! I don't know why this did not discontinue this. It irritates my eyes and does nothing for my lashes. Even the pictures prove this. I tried to like this mascara but it just didn't work for me and I finally tossed it. It is relatively expensive, but then again it's a Shisheido product. I only bought this product because of the comb brush, which was the "in" thing to apply your mascara a few years back. Will not be purchasing this again.

Top Rated Shiseido Products