April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by gagirl08

Wow I really like this lipcolor! It is not too heavy or too light and leaves my lips glossy and smooth. I especially love this color. It reminds me of pink lemonade and I love the twist up applicator!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by erijica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, I'll be honest... I wasn't expecting much from this lip gloss, since it was for a dollar... BUT... I was pleasantly surprised! It makes my lips a light berry shade and it lasts for a long time! The only thing I don't like is that after awhile, it gets really really sticky and it feels kinda gross. Oh well. I can't really complain since it was a dollar. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Turquoise917

Pretty color, but hate this kind of packaging. The product doesn't come out anymore, and I have to take out the applicator to get some product and apply with a lip brush. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by sureleey

This is one of my favorite lip glosses, probably even over any in the MAC line! It has a nice spongey, twisty, slicky applicator type pen that distributes just enough product at 4 clicks. It's cheap, doesn't dry out my lips, and has a great shine without being cakey or sticky. My first one was in Cherry Tart and I'll most likely order the rest of the colors in my next drugstore.com order.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Sheer color and I love the packaging. The sponge is so easy to use and convenient. I hate the scent. In terms of moisture, I haven't noticed anything. I won't repurchase.

Edit: Like the plumping gloss, I can't stand the scent. I've changed my review to a 1

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 3:02:00 AM More reviews by effloresce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Frankly, this isn't a terrible product. I like the colour - it looks exactly like Stila's Grapefruit lip glaze on my lips. However, i hate the packaging - although convenient to take around, it takes ages for the product to come out, and even then it's always too much or too little. Also, this dried my lips out badly and i always had flakey lips at the end of the day, plus it itched sometimes, which probably means i'm allergic to it. If you don't have sensitive lips it's worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2007 9:42:00 AM More reviews by shopcheap

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this product. i layered it over an e.l.f. lip liner that's medium pink (don't recall exact color name) and i'm very pleased with the result, this has just enough shimmer. to me, this is not at all sticky and actually stays on longer than other, more expensive brands that i own. the packaging is like a cheaper version of revlon's lip glide. the moisture care part of it i really didn't notice, but i always wear a balm w/spf anyway. i'd repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by captainlindarg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all of ELF's products, I think I like their lip products the most. The color and texture are nice. It is very much on the sheer side though, which I actually like. The scent of mine is sort of minty, which is also a little eh. The color is a pretty shimmery medium pink -- I would say Pink Lemonade describes it pretty well. The staying power isn't as great as I would like, but at $1 a piece, you can afford to re-apply. I'm not sure I would buy this particular shade again, but I might buy it in another shade if I love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is just okay. It really is super sheer, doesn't give much color at all (although I have highly pigmented lips anyway). The twist-up applicator is annoying. I don't feel that this product did anything for me, but I just wanted to try it anyway. I got it in regular Pink Lemonade and the '06 version and couldn't really tell a difference between the two. I won't be buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 12:36:00 PM More reviews by nechama22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have heard a lot about these products, but I have never seen them until I was in New York City having dinner with some friends and walked in to Price Wise discount and found a display of E.L.F..

I passed over the eye shadows, etc. and went straight to the lipsticks (I am a lipstick junkie) and I didn't have many colors to choose from, as most of them were sold-out (I guess a good sign!) I chose the Pink Lemonade color and a lip balm and I figured for $2, if they were horrible, it wasn't much of a financial loss.

I have to say that I was pretty impressed with this product. The color looked a little too shimmery and had that weird off-pink color (this was the only color left at the store that looked the least bit "normal" so that is why I picked it - and again, for one dollar, if it was horrific, no big deal) that a lot of cheaper brands tend to have, but the color that comes out of the tube is a nice warm pink. I paired it with the glorious MAC Spice lipliner that I lined and filled my lips in with; I thought Spice would tone down all that pink.

The texture is nice and smooth, not too goopy. The applicator is ok, but like another panelist mentioned, you have to twist it A LOT initially, and then quite a bit of product comes out, but the applicator feels nice and smooths the gloss out over your lips.

I would definitely try some of E.L.F.'s other products.