E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/12/2009 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love love love this product! It's the PERFECT color for me, and it lasts! For only a dollar, how can you go wrong?

on 1/1/2009 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i LOVE this lipstick. its the perfect color but is a bit sticky. who can complain for a dollar??? not me!

on 3/24/2008 4:59:00 PM

Wow I really like this lipcolor! It is not too heavy or too light and leaves my lips glossy and smooth. I especially love this color. It reminds me of pink lemonade and I love the twist up applicator!

on 2/22/2008 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Well, I'll be honest... I wasn't expecting much from this lip gloss, since it was for a dollar... BUT... I was pleasantly surprised! It makes my lips a light berry shade and it lasts for a long time! The only thing I don't like is that after awhile, it gets really really sticky and it feels kinda gross. Oh well. I can't really complain since it was a dollar. :)

Pretty color, but hate this kind of packaging. The product doesn't come out anymore, and I have to take out the applicator to get some product and apply with a lip brush. :(

on 8/18/2007 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite lip glosses, probably even over any in the MAC line! It has a nice spongey, twisty, slicky applicator type pen that distributes just enough product at 4 clicks. It's cheap, doesn't dry out my lips, and has a great shine without being cakey or sticky. My first one was in Cherry Tart and I'll most likely order the rest of the colors in my next drugstore.com order.

on 8/8/2007 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sheer color and I love the packaging. The sponge is so easy to use and convenient. I hate the scent. In terms of moisture, I haven't noticed anything. I won't repurchase.

Edit: Like the plumping gloss, I can't stand the scent. I've changed my review to a 1

on 5/11/2007 3:02:00 AM

Frankly, this isn't a terrible product. I like the colour - it looks exactly like Stila's Grapefruit lip glaze on my lips. However, i hate the packaging - although convenient to take around, it takes ages for the product to come out, and even then it's always too much or too little. Also, this dried my lips out badly and i always had flakey lips at the end of the day, plus it itched sometimes, which probably means i'm allergic to it. If you don't have sensitive lips it's worth a try.

on 5/5/2007 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really like this product. i layered it over an e.l.f. lip liner that's medium pink (don't recall exact color name) and i'm very pleased with the result, this has just enough shimmer. to me, this is not at all sticky and actually stays on longer than other, more expensive brands that i own. the packaging is like a cheaper version of revlon's lip glide. the moisture care part of it i really didn't notice, but i always wear a balm w/spf anyway. i'd repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Out of all of ELF's products, I think I like their lip products the most. The color and texture are nice. It is very much on the sheer side though, which I actually like. The scent of mine is sort of minty, which is also a little eh. The color is a pretty shimmery medium pink -- I would say Pink Lemonade describes it pretty well. The staying power isn't as great as I would like, but at $1 a piece, you can afford to re-apply. I'm not sure I would buy this particular shade again, but I might buy it in another shade if I love it.

Recommended for Medium Skin