August 22, 2014 | 1627 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Jackie2424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this eyeliner for quite some time now, ever since my local Sephora opened, which was about 6+ years ago! I love how it goes on easily with one stroke, you don't have to kill your eyes running over them several times just to see the color. I have this in black.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2005 12:53:00 PM More reviews by StGrove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in a dark brown. It's a soft pencil, goes on easily and smoothly. It's easy to smudge--good if you want it to, not so good otherwise. It's cheap, but it's a really short pencil compared to other brands. Probably won't repurchase b/c of the size and the smudging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 6:32:00 PM More reviews by neekolet

the saleslady at sephora talked me into buying this when i was buying something else over there. four bucks so i said, why not, i'll give it a try. ive been using covergirl outlast and it's really not thateasy to apply on the bottom of your rims. got home when i tried it and i LOVE IT! it seriously took me half the amount of time to put this on that usually with other eyeliners. it goes on smoothly and took me practically no effort. and it's so easy to apply to the bottom of my rims. love it! they have a lot of cute colors so i thinking of purchasing a couple more in different shades. quite small but the price is well worth it. im not usually into the pencils that need sharpening because im lazy but i totally love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by gigglygal1o1

i bought this in 212, a dark brown shade that really brings out my brown eyes. this is a really good eyeliner, and i like that it's small because that makes it more portable. 5 lippies!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by AMSD

Plus on the fun colors but minus is the hardness of this liner... take care not to injure your lid if you're lining close to lashes! The price is nice to try the different shades, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by swedish_gal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like most kohl eyeliners it does smear. But, it's cheap and you have so many different (and pretty) colors to choose from!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2005 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Merri

These are great pencils for playing with colors, they are only $4, I just bought two shades of green, one deeper one brighter. They go on reasonably well, a little bit of tugging and wear ok. But they really do offer a wide range of colors to experimient with.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this eyeliner throughout HS (when all it was all I could afford at Sephora!)
I love it, the black is intensely dark(black is the only shade I've used). I have never tried to blend it or anything, so I cant say how it works in that aspect. It has staying power I think, its on hours later. The tends to fall off a lot on it, dont like that. Once during NYC heat waves it melted a bit and went on sooo nicely, so if you take it, heat it a bit and apply it, its almost comparable to the Too Faced Liquid Lava in which its smooth and creamy.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2004 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lawgirl5

I like that Sephora has a range of shades in very affordable prices...but this eyeliner smears! BADLY! I unfortunatly expect some smearing from most kohl pencils, but this brand seems to be extra bad. Won't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2004 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Sonneteer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A shoddy pencil. I haven't used it for lining but I've used a goldy brown shade to highlight the crease and a cream color for under the eyebrow and at the far corner of the eye. Inevitably, in use, a piece of the liner flakes off and ruins my artwork. Often the entire top comes off while sharpening and you're left with a pencil topped by a gaping socket. About the only nice thing to say is that these come in a whole host of shades.