March 2, 2015 | 1682 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

Gross! Yuck, what a stench...It smells rotten. Megan fox is still dumb as a rock for adverstiing this...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a gay best friend I would shop with and whenever we went to a department store he would stop and smell this Armani Code perfume.

I moved away a year or two after that, and decided to purchase it. I love the scent, its very youthful and serious at the same time. I'm almost running out and I've have it for about a year, my other perfumes have lasted years. I suppose that means I've grown favorable to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this perfume. I personally wouldn't wear it during the day because I find it too strong and prefer a lighter scent for during the day but it's great for the evening. I always get complements when wearing this perfume. It's very long-lasting but you have to be careful not to spray too much as it can be overpowering.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Definitely not for me, way to fruity, the fruit lasts all day, very strong, and makes me nauseous. I like some fruity frags but this was just too much, mixed w/ musk and sugar, yuck.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by JuJu05

I have three bottles of this and that is why I would not buy again, I simply have too many perfumes. Anyways, I love it! I feel that it is good for summery or winter scent, day or night time. it's more expensive than usual perfumes, but def worth it. It's very long lasting, can still smell it after a shower. used to be number 1 until I found Bulgari Omnia.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourite parfum. I feel very sensuous and sexy when wearing this, just the way I like my perfume to make me feel- well when I'm in the mood and referring to my evening scent mostly :) In addition, men always, ALWAYS give me compliments when I wear this and they cannot sniffing this on me! (er, not random men, of course!- the sniffing part)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by gypsytejas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this fragrance for three years in the cooler months and still love it. It's soft floral with some warm vanilla. Don't over apply and it will be subtle yet beautiful. I love to put some on my wrists before I go to sleep on the fall and winter. This is a classic. It's a soft, powdery floral but not sweet at all and not overwhelmingly floral either. A well thought out fragrance.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When it comes to fragrances I'm quite an ambivalent person. On one hand I like fresh, aquatic, light scents; especially in spring and summer. Think L'Eau par Kenzo or Armani Acqua di Gio. On the other hand I love spicy, oriental fragrances in fall, winter and for those special occasions. Like Givenchy Organza Indecence or Dior Addict.
However this last one is a bit too much for casual daywear so I was looking for a less "heavy" substitute.
I'm a very picky person when it comes to fragrances and I have a very good nose. Many scents are totally unappealing to me and especially many scents everybody else seem to love.
So after lots of sniffing and trying samples I ended up getting Armani Code EdP. At first sniff I didn't like it at all. But I know you should never judge a scent upon first sniff and the first and overpowering blast of alcohol.The real character of a scent reveals itself after at least half an hour of wearing it directly onto your skin.
And there it morphed into a wonderful combination of orange blossom, ginger, jasmine, lavender honey and musky woods. Slightly masculine yet very feminine. Nothing overly floral, spicy, musky or sweet (which I all detest in a scent). Just yummy and multi-faceted and well-rounded.Warm yet having a fresh note to it. And do your clothes smell great the next day!
When I wear this scent it feels very comfortable; like a coat. A leather coat;-) Many people ask me what I'm wearing because I smell so nice. Yet I do understand why some may not like this fragrance. But after all it's all YMMV, depending on character, personality and skin chemistry. For me this is one of my HG daytime fragrances. At least for now..

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you like oriental floral scents, you'll love this. I wanted something that wasn't as heavy as CK Obsession. I get compliments all the time from both men and women when I wear this. Love.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

wonderful, sexy, dark scent! I don't smell the fruit just a nice spicy oriental fragrance.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No