October 31, 2014 | 834 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourite parfum. I feel very sensuous and sexy when wearing this, just the way I like my perfume to make me feel- well when I'm in the mood and referring to my evening scent mostly :) In addition, men always, ALWAYS give me compliments when I wear this and they cannot sniffing this on me! (er, not random men, of course!- the sniffing part)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by gypsytejas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this fragrance for three years in the cooler months and still love it. It's soft floral with some warm vanilla. Don't over apply and it will be subtle yet beautiful. I love to put some on my wrists before I go to sleep on the fall and winter. This is a classic. It's a soft, powdery floral but not sweet at all and not overwhelmingly floral either. A well thought out fragrance.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When it comes to fragrances I'm quite an ambivalent person. On one hand I like fresh, aquatic, light scents; especially in spring and summer. Think L'Eau par Kenzo or Armani Acqua di Gio. On the other hand I love spicy, oriental fragrances in fall, winter and for those special occasions. Like Givenchy Organza Indecence or Dior Addict.
However this last one is a bit too much for casual daywear so I was looking for a less "heavy" substitute.
I'm a very picky person when it comes to fragrances and I have a very good nose. Many scents are totally unappealing to me and especially many scents everybody else seem to love.
So after lots of sniffing and trying samples I ended up getting Armani Code EdP. At first sniff I didn't like it at all. But I know you should never judge a scent upon first sniff and the first and overpowering blast of alcohol.The real character of a scent reveals itself after at least half an hour of wearing it directly onto your skin.
And there it morphed into a wonderful combination of orange blossom, ginger, jasmine, lavender honey and musky woods. Slightly masculine yet very feminine. Nothing overly floral, spicy, musky or sweet (which I all detest in a scent). Just yummy and multi-faceted and well-rounded.Warm yet having a fresh note to it. And do your clothes smell great the next day!
When I wear this scent it feels very comfortable; like a coat. A leather coat;-) Many people ask me what I'm wearing because I smell so nice. Yet I do understand why some may not like this fragrance. But after all it's all YMMV, depending on character, personality and skin chemistry. For me this is one of my HG daytime fragrances. At least for now..

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you like oriental floral scents, you'll love this. I wanted something that wasn't as heavy as CK Obsession. I get compliments all the time from both men and women when I wear this. Love.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

wonderful, sexy, dark scent! I don't smell the fruit just a nice spicy oriental fragrance.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells like floral and citrus, with a tiny amount of musk. On me, it smells too masculine, and people around me actually thought I was wearing a man's cologne when I walked in the room. It smelled strong, but feminine on my Mother, so I gave it to her. It just smelled too masculine when mixed with my body chemistry. Victoria's Secret sexy sexy also smelled masculine on me, and this perfume doesn't smell like Sexy, but it has that same strength. So women who like a strong citrus, with a tad amount of musk will probably like this perfume.

but reviewers who feel too masculine in citrus musk perfumes, you may not like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by darrshanjvoraa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this starts strong and a little sweet but in a good way so here u have to wait and let it dry down and it starts mellowing in a good soft way, the longevity is good and awesome, and bottle is the best in the armani series its SEXY.
REVIEW BY DARRSHAN J VORAA

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by kristy88au

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the EDP and love this. It is my definitely my HG perfume. Such a young, sexy scent and, since I don't like to smell overpowering, I don't use much and it's lasted me ages (50 mL over 2 years). I think this is just the beginning of a lifelong fragrance relationship.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this one for ages. I thought it smelled like canned peaches . However, I followed a girl's sillage one day and lo and behold she was wearing the edp. It is a very pretty floriental with a nice musky base. It does not smell particularly original and does remind me of Hypnose and many others with an ethylmaltol topnote. However, if you
can get through the topnote you get to a very wearable and sexy floriental which people do comment on a lot. the nice thing is that it seems to smell different on everyone and melds with individual skin chemistry well. One lippie off for staying power, still I might try the elixir which is supposed to be longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My Absolute favorite fragrance! I cant describe the smell buts its gorgeous! I originally bought this fake in Turkey (I believe they water it down or something) and loved it so much but wanted to buy the genuine product from boots, tried it and I loved that even more! x