December 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by chrissie8809

Ah, my dearest Dallas. How I love thee!

Finally, something darker & more sultry than a pink, that doesn't wash me out!
Never thought i'd see the day :)
I've used Dallas virtually every day since buying it, and I love it just as much as i first did three years ago.

It's a stunning plummy-tan colour, not quite blush, not quite bronzer. So hard to describe, but so perfect in shade!

Lasts for a decent amount of time on my skin, although I do need to touch up at some point during the day/night.

I don't consider this to be expensive, considering how much product you get in that adorable little box, and how little is needed. I've had this box for a good 5 months now, and i'm absolutely nowhere close to hitting the pan.

Would repurchase, over & over.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by babygems

I love this blush. Gorgeous browny plum colour. I think this would suit most skin tones. Long lasting and very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by lilpuff141

I absolutely LOVE this blush! When I was talking to the SA I mentioned that I liked the pinks and corals. After trying one or two, and finding that they were too pink for me, she recommended Dallas. I never would have looked at it on my own, but I'm so glad she recommended it. It gives my skin a healthy, natural glow. It's also super easy to put on. I lightly brush it all over my face, and it looks great!

The only downside is the price--it's about $28, which seems a bit high for blush. However, if it lasts for a long time, it's probably worth it! Also, I usually don't like the brushes that come with the product, but this one is really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by pkkatalina

NW20. In winter I tend a little more cool-toned and in summer, more neutral. I like the packaging, it's unique. I understand some might not, since it's not very portable and you have to take care it doesn't get wet. The color is bronzed with a touch of red, which is how my skin is when I've had some sun. I have tried/sampled a few bronzers, but found them much too yellow for my skin tone. I use this bronzer under the cheekbone and then apply just a touch of pink to the top of the cheeks and blend upward to blur the colors so there is no line of demarcation. You don't need much, use a light hand. I'm sure you can find a better brush, but at least they provided one. I use a little MAC Blot powder in medium over the top to just set everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

This was the first high-end blush that I bought years ago. I was at a benefit counter and one of the girls put it on me. It completely changed the way my face looks. It brings out my cheeks bones and brightens up my face so much. I'm fairly pale and even though this looks a bit intimidating in the pan, it's definitely buildable. It has a shimmer to it, but it's not crazy sparkly. I love wearing this year-round. In the summer when I've got more of a tan, it adds a nice touch of warmth to my face. In the winter when I am my most pale, it adds such a beautiful dusty rose color to my cheeks. Dallas has been a favorite of mine for years

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am from Dallas so I needed something to pick me up I miss it so (live in Hilton Head SC for 3 1/2 yrs) yes! the product it is such a nice package high quality mini brush that fits into the box that flips up and shows a mirror. I think the product is good bronzers are so tricky if they're too orange like John Boehner's ha ha they look tacky. This is a warm not muddy color. I don't care for gloss so I didn't get the Dallas gloss. I am a fan of Benefit in general. Always nice to get something that doesn't come from a drug store!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG blush/bronzer. I'm not a fan of brown-ish bronzers that can look muddy on me, nor am I a fan of colorful blushes. Dallas is the perfect combination of a bronzer and blush. I use my big bronzer brush from Ecotools and swipe Dallas down my cheekbones. It's really flattering--sculpts while still giving some color and life in your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by LucieP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use Dallas as a bronzer. The color is pretty neutral, because it works well even with my cool skin tone. I tend to look pale and tired without a blush and this product really creates a healthy sunkissed look. I didnít like the paper packing first, but then I realized it is more durable and resistant than most plastic cases. Itís not exactly cheap but I still have my first box of this product in spite of daily wear for the last two years and the color has not changed (some other blushes tend to fade with time). Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dallas is very very pigmented so I need to use it carefully for my NC20-25 skin. I'd like to try Hoola as I think that will suit my skin tone better. I use it from time to time but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by huntingjanuary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this a bronzer instead as I needed some colour into my foundation routine in this dreary winter (despite being tan already). My go-to bronzer is by Sweet Lei Lani but I needed an alternative as I can't find it easily here in the UK so I switched to Dallas out of the SA's recommendation. Loved it! Works well with my skin, gives me the flexibility to build up the shade onto my skin. Would definitely be getting this again in a heartbeat!