July 31, 2014 | 1812 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by LucieP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use Dallas as a bronzer. The color is pretty neutral, because it works well even with my cool skin tone. I tend to look pale and tired without a blush and this product really creates a healthy sunkissed look. I didnít like the paper packing first, but then I realized it is more durable and resistant than most plastic cases. Itís not exactly cheap but I still have my first box of this product in spite of daily wear for the last two years and the color has not changed (some other blushes tend to fade with time). Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dallas is very very pigmented so I need to use it carefully for my NC20-25 skin. I'd like to try Hoola as I think that will suit my skin tone better. I use it from time to time but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by huntingjanuary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this a bronzer instead as I needed some colour into my foundation routine in this dreary winter (despite being tan already). My go-to bronzer is by Sweet Lei Lani but I needed an alternative as I can't find it easily here in the UK so I switched to Dallas out of the SA's recommendation. Loved it! Works well with my skin, gives me the flexibility to build up the shade onto my skin. Would definitely be getting this again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by grkangel3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

this works great as a bronzer/blush and is totally flattering. i always come back to it. highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I went to Benefit to buy coralista but decided to try the other shades and loved Dallas. Perfect for my skin and I've been using it everyday, looks very natural and pretty. I'm so happy with my purchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous bronzer/blush for year-round color. I apply Dallas on the areas of my face and on my nose where the sun would tan it. I even use this as eye shadow. I always get some color, no matter how much sunscreen I use, and even when I'm "darker", Dallas works as a very natural-looking blush on my skin. Its terracotta tone brings out the green in my eyes. For a super easy daytime look, I dust Dallas all over my face, and then apply the new Dallas lip gloss on my lips, and I look fresh and summery.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

This blush is PERFECT. It's such a beautiful color that looks so natural and is so build-able. It has awesome staying power, it's so versatile and perfect for everyday or night. I've found the applicator it works with to work well, but it takes a little getting used to. Also, the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail blush. The color is perfect! It can be built up to be darker in the summer months or used with a light hand in the winter time it provides a lovely plum color. I have even used it in a pinch as an eyeshadow! As with most BeneFit products, a little goes a long way. I still have the blush I purchased a couple years ago. I am sad that when I have to buy again I will have to use the new packaging. I do not like that the lid is now attached to the base instead of lifting off the base completely. The mirror is a nice touch but I doubt I will use it as this blush lasts all day and doesn't need to be reapplied during the day which is the only reason I can imagine for needing a mirror built into the package. As long as they don't change the actual product I will remain a faithful user of Dallas!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatCake

Dallas is a very pretty bronze plum color. Unfortunately, this color dulls my skin instead of makes it look awake and peppy. Of course, this is NOT the product's fault; it simply just does not work with my skin tone. Instead of brightening and awakening, this just looks blah. I would not repurchase just because it's not very pretty on my skin. It's too plummy on me to be a bronzer, and too brown to be a blush. I think it would work for cooler-toned girls. This would last forever and it has a pleasant smell to it. I would not repurchase just because the chemistry is off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by puppy97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all this blush is not expensive.... $30 for 9g of product.. Holy Crap!!! This is like a bronzer and blush mashed together. beautiful in the winter for adding colour and amazing with a tan. If i could only have 1 makeup item this would be it....

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No