Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

bliss beauty trio

on 2/15/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

ABSOLUTLEY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!!!!! I have acne prone, combination skin and since the use of the clarisonic I have had smooth skin NO BREAKOUTS! I'm in love. I use this with Philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser once a day and my skin is so smooth and feels so clean! Overuse I've noticed does cause redness for me, but once a day my skin is perfectly fine! Give it a try

on 2/2/2013 3:25:00 PM

Own the original version. It does a great job. Skin feels smooth and very clean.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

QVC raves about this product so I bought it when it was offered on easy pay. I wanted to love it, but don't. It is kind of messy and takes up too much space on my small vanity. More importantly, it led to me developing these rough, dry, dark patches on my upper cheeks. It's been months and they're still there. I tried using it less often with the gentle brush but even that hasn't helped. I tend to believe that cosmetics cop lady who says you can get the same cleaning effects from using a wash cloth. Not a fan.

on 12/17/2012 2:32:00 PM

I wanted to love this product so badly. Unfortunately, I have acne prone skin (and sensitive at that) and despite my best efforts and trying the cleanser provided and then going to my fail safe cleanser (Philosophy Purity) this did not work for me. Actually, after the initial benefits I think it made my skin much, much worse. I had clusters of acne in areas that I have never had serious breakouts (around the mouth, along my neck/jawline) and nothing could treat them. Eventually I had to (beware, TMI alert) violently pop them which has created a number of scars but at least now the massive bumps have disappeared and healing is happening. (This was after leaving these giant bumps to heal on their own without touching them for over a month with no change.) I have never had the type of acne that I experienced until after using this product. It's as though it spread bacterial and pushed it deep into my pores.

I can definitely see the benefits for those with the right skin type and it does remove make up impressively! Also, kudos for Sephora for having such a fab return policy!!

on 11/18/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I cannot live without my clarisonic. It's my number one must-have beauty tool. The first time I used it, it made my skin feel brand new. It was unbelievably soft and smooth, and it removed my makeup better than anything else I've used. Hate having to charge it, but it's a small price to pay for having healthy, gorgeous skin. I'm not kidding when I say strangers ask me what I'm using on my skin- it makes that much of a difference. Worth every penny.

on 11/18/2012 11:06:00 PM

So after my beloved iSkin brush got water in it and, well, died, I got this. I use it once a night with a non abrasive face wash. Oddly enough, I feel like my iSkin got my face just as clean and didn't make my skin feel quite so stripped afterwards.
I'm going to give it until I finish my current tube of facial cleanser, and try something more gentle; and if that doesn't work I might get rid of it. I completely understand why Clarisonics where all the rage when they came out, and electric brush does AMAZING things to your skin, and I couldn't imagine living without one now; but I also think there's alot of comprable "knock-offs" out there now that there's no reason to spend the money on these other then having the name of a clarisonic. I opted because I wanted something that was fully sealed and thus water couldn't get in to ruin the parts. But then, supposedly so does the nutrasonic. Have to wait and see when I run out of cleanser.

on 11/11/2012 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have had this product for almost 2 years now and I still really enjoy it. I just leave mine in the shower and do it when I take showers. Keeping it in the shower makes it less messy and reminds me to do it, otherwise I can get lazy with it. I work at Ulta and when I talk with costumers about how often they use their clarisonic and a lot tell me they use it twice a day! When I was trained by the Clarisonic man he informed me it should only be used once a day and preferably at night, that way you can assure all your makeup is off.

The Clarisonic helps with my acne, so if you looking for that it can definitely help. I would warn, machines like this can sometimes cause people to break out before it gets better, so give it some time before you give up on it. Never use a cleanser with abrasive beads in them with the Clarisonic, that would be too irritating on your skin!

on 11/2/2012 10:36:00 PM

Greatest skin product ever. Cannot go a day without it. ifyou have a facial at a spa, theymight use a Clarisonic.
I have had mine for several years, it still holds a charge for days and days. Makes your skin look great, worth every dime. Best buys can be found on ebay. I prefer my iwn cleansers though. I use Origins Frothy Wash.

on 10/4/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using the Clarisonic Pro for nine months or so and I have been liking it so far. I use this tool on a daily basis and I find that it really takes off all dirt and make up off my face. I remove all traces of make up before I use this and you can actually see how well this little machine works. The clarisonic will pick up any make up that doesn't get removed (my brush is a different color afterwards). My skin feels a lot smoother, cleaner and softer; maybe it's because my skincare regime is absorbed better. Fewer breakouts and smaller pores. I have cut out using an exfoliator, I find that the clarisonic takes care of buffing away dead skin too.

I have a mild case of rosacea and with the delicate brush head (and Fresh Soy Face Wash) - I have no problems.

Con - If I was asked to make a decision again, I would definitely buy the Mia and not the Pro. I don't find the timer that useful and the Mia will probably work just as well.

on 9/24/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love this skin tool! I bought this to reduce dry patches and to reduce fine lines. After my first use, I had immediate results. My fine lines were nearly gone, and my skin was so soft even before I put the moisturizer on. When I put the moisturizer on, It soaked right in. I was skeptical about this product after reading all of these reviews. I opted for the pro model because it has three power levels and the option to set the timer for two minutes instead of the standard one minute. I use a foam cleanser and the two minute setting. Before this skin tool, I didn't wash my face regularly. I don't have acne or any major skin issues. After using this, I can't wait to wash my face!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools