September 2, 2014 | 2196 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Uber minty. Great shine. Kinda greasy. Doesn't last long enough for me.

This is a decent enough gloss, but it is greasy and tends to wander.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 3:13:00 AM More reviews by maomaouchi

I hate this stuff! It's wayyyy too greasy and it doesn't do anything to actually heal dry, cracked lips but just kinda sits on top. The only thing I like about it is that it's minty, but it's totally not worth it because it makes my entire face feel greasy sometimes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

Whoa, this one is potent. I would wear this on days I need the extra wake-up punch. This is a stronger version of the original Mentha Lip Shine, and I really like it! Again, I opened this after having used up my two tubes of Black Cherry Soda.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by MaybeIGotIt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great, it tastes awesome! And smells great! I got this and some other different C.O. Bigelow Lip Glosses on sale and I love them all, except the Lemon and Pomegrante. Anyways this stuff goes on thick leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and I will definetly buy more :) it lasts a long time lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this a few days ago at B&BW and I love it! I am super sensitive and have only found one other lip balm/lip gloss I adore (Alba brand) and doesn't make my lips itch. Love the minty cool feeling and the flavor. I can even tell a difference in the softness of my lips after 2 days :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by modestyblaise78

I got this as an extra from one wonderful swapper - this is a truly great product!
I love the tingling feeling, the shine it gives my lips, the taste, the smell - I love everything about this product and I am definitely recommending it to everybody! Forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by mbellej

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this stocked up in my makeup case because I love this so much. Not only does it smell and taste great. It is a wonderful clear lipshine that you can use on top of any lipstick or on its own. I love, love, love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been consistently using this for sometime and this is my favorite in the mentha lip collection. Love the minty scent and I use it on daily basis. I prefer to use on my bare lip for everyday and then over lipstick for going out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by wildimportgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am using this on a daily bases (on the go) now, since this is cheap enough to just throw into my purse and use on the go. I love the minty and tingling feeling this gloss gives me. It also taste yummy and I feel that it gives me minty breath too. It is pretty moisturzing, I would say that it last 1-2 hours.

I am not quite fond of the applicator (slant tip), the dispensing hole is quite gigantic, so lots of product come out at one squeeze. If too much product is applied on the lips, it can get quite sticky and gooey. However I've always preferred the wand/brush type, so I might just be biased.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 3:13:00 AM More reviews by LMdurk90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only way I could see someone not liking this would be if they weren't a fan of mintyness or shine. I've been using it for years, and am somewhat addicted to the tingley feeling. The smell of this one is better than the spearmint or colored versions, in my opinion.