C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.7

on 1/16/2010 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this on sale at Bath and Body Works. It comes in a squeeze tube with an angled applicator/top. Although convienient, I would prefer if it had a wand because I tend to squeeze to much product out, then i'm left with super shiny greasy looking lips. It smells of a candy cane peppermint, very strong scent. Does have a bit of a sweet diluted candy cane flavor to it also. It goes on smooth very shiny, and tingles on your lips at first. Does feel a bit sticky when you first apply, but you get used to the feeling and don't notice it after a while(the tingling takes your mind off the sticky feel). Good moisturization on dry lips. I use it before bed keeps my lips feeling moist and avoids chappy lip syndrome ; ) Lasts for a long time if you don't lick it off because it tastes so good. Definately something I will repurchase, one for purse, nightstand, pocket : )

on 11/28/2009 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love co. Bigelo, there was a sale at bath and body works and I bought so much of lip items. I love this. I have 3 of this and they help heal my dry lips in a day. There so minty and I love it, I got a mini one in the holiday collection. I will buy this again for sure.

on 11/28/2009 6:41:00 PM

What it says on the packaging is absolutely true; it is an intense burst of breath-freshening mint. I can't really say I love this, but at the same time, it is definitely not bad. It provides shine/gloss, is very minty, and lasts for quite some time. For me, it doesn't completely rub off unless I rub it off. The thing is, it is a fair bit sticky and not exactly smooth, so that bothers me a bit. I would be on the fence with repurchasing this, but many people do like this a lot, so I would suggest you try it for yourself before deciding. It is sold at Bath & Body Works.

on 11/16/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Uber minty. Great shine. Kinda greasy. Doesn't last long enough for me.

This is a decent enough gloss, but it is greasy and tends to wander.

on 11/11/2009 3:13:00 AM

I hate this stuff! It's wayyyy too greasy and it doesn't do anything to actually heal dry, cracked lips but just kinda sits on top. The only thing I like about it is that it's minty, but it's totally not worth it because it makes my entire face feel greasy sometimes!

on 11/10/2009 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Whoa, this one is potent. I would wear this on days I need the extra wake-up punch. This is a stronger version of the original Mentha Lip Shine, and I really like it! Again, I opened this after having used up my two tubes of Black Cherry Soda.

on 11/8/2009 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This stuff is great, it tastes awesome! And smells great! I got this and some other different C.O. Bigelow Lip Glosses on sale and I love them all, except the Lemon and Pomegrante. Anyways this stuff goes on thick leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and I will definetly buy more :) it lasts a long time lol.

on 11/5/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Got this a few days ago at B&BW and I love it! I am super sensitive and have only found one other lip balm/lip gloss I adore (Alba brand) and doesn't make my lips itch. Love the minty cool feeling and the flavor. I can even tell a difference in the softness of my lips after 2 days :)

I got this as an extra from one wonderful swapper - this is a truly great product!
I love the tingling feeling, the shine it gives my lips, the taste, the smell - I love everything about this product and I am definitely recommending it to everybody! Forever!

on 10/15/2009 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this stocked up in my makeup case because I love this so much. Not only does it smell and taste great. It is a wonderful clear lipshine that you can use on top of any lipstick or on its own. I love, love, love this product.

Recommended for Medium Skin