C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

What can I say? This version is even better than the original Mentha Lip Shine! The presence of mint is definitely stronger and it glides on my lips more evenly. It has better staying power, too, which is a huge plus. And for the same price as the original, I would highly recommend anyone to try this one instead.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

i LOVE this stuff, i've gone through 4 different tubes of C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shines and have loved them all, i usually apply them before i use lipstick and find that they always give my lips the perfect amount of shine with my lipstick giving off a nice tint of color, that just looks fantastic and never overly done

I received this gloss as a gift and nearly gave it away, since I'm not big on products containing menthol. I'm glad I kept it, because it turned out to be a very nice product. Slick, not sticky, smells pleasantly like mint, and has a pretty good "taste" to it. I get a slight tingling sensation on my lips from the menthol. Doesn't last very long, but most glosses do not. I do prefer glosses with wands, but this tube is pretty manageable and not messy. I like to wear it alone or over any lipstick, and it always looks nice.

Tastes & smells delicious, feels like icey goodness on the lips. There is a good amount of product in the tube. Packaging is cute. Good stuff! Will probably always purchase this from now on. Matter of fact I want a couple more tubes to keep at home and work.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this on sale at Bath and Body Works. It comes in a squeeze tube with an angled applicator/top. Although convienient, I would prefer if it had a wand because I tend to squeeze to much product out, then i'm left with super shiny greasy looking lips. It smells of a candy cane peppermint, very strong scent. Does have a bit of a sweet diluted candy cane flavor to it also. It goes on smooth very shiny, and tingles on your lips at first. Does feel a bit sticky when you first apply, but you get used to the feeling and don't notice it after a while(the tingling takes your mind off the sticky feel). Good moisturization on dry lips. I use it before bed keeps my lips feeling moist and avoids chappy lip syndrome ; ) Lasts for a long time if you don't lick it off because it tastes so good. Definately something I will repurchase, one for purse, nightstand, pocket : )

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love co. Bigelo, there was a sale at bath and body works and I bought so much of lip items. I love this. I have 3 of this and they help heal my dry lips in a day. There so minty and I love it, I got a mini one in the holiday collection. I will buy this again for sure.

What it says on the packaging is absolutely true; it is an intense burst of breath-freshening mint. I can't really say I love this, but at the same time, it is definitely not bad. It provides shine/gloss, is very minty, and lasts for quite some time. For me, it doesn't completely rub off unless I rub it off. The thing is, it is a fair bit sticky and not exactly smooth, so that bothers me a bit. I would be on the fence with repurchasing this, but many people do like this a lot, so I would suggest you try it for yourself before deciding. It is sold at Bath & Body Works.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Uber minty. Great shine. Kinda greasy. Doesn't last long enough for me.

This is a decent enough gloss, but it is greasy and tends to wander.

I hate this stuff! It's wayyyy too greasy and it doesn't do anything to actually heal dry, cracked lips but just kinda sits on top. The only thing I like about it is that it's minty, but it's totally not worth it because it makes my entire face feel greasy sometimes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Whoa, this one is potent. I would wear this on days I need the extra wake-up punch. This is a stronger version of the original Mentha Lip Shine, and I really like it! Again, I opened this after having used up my two tubes of Black Cherry Soda.

Recommended for Medium Skin