November 23, 2014 | 867 users online

Blush - NARS - Madly

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like Madly, however I find it some what hard to work with on my skin tone. I have a fair-medium skin tone and find that Madly can sometimes look muddy on me. Building it up slightly with a stippling brush usually solves this problem though. When I can take a little extra time to work with it I think it looks nice and gives me a "natural glow" type of look. Overall I'm happy with it because I have nothing else like it and I will repurchase if I ever run out :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hoped Madly would be my neutral blush HG, as I have been searching for a nice neutral that doesn't turn orange on me. Sadly, it isn't my HG neutral blush, but it is my HG bronzer. It doesn't pull orange, but it is too brown to be used as a blush on me. As a bronzer, it is wonderful. It has enough pink to it that it works on my pale complexion where most actual bronzers are just too orange. It is super pigmented and I think it is softer and has more fly away powder leftovers after a swipe of a brush over the pan than my others Nars blushes (O, Deep Throat, Luster, Madly, Desire, and Sex Appeal have made their way into the stash over the years).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

After reading several reviews of people having issues with this turning too brown or red on their skin. I also own Luster which I adore but it doesnt give the same affect that Madly can (think Jennifer Aniston when she uses bronzer with the tawny blush) It looks so very natural and like its a nice day in the sun type of blush. To fix the issue I tried pairing it with a bit of Penny Lane underneath and then one swipe of Madly on top and it works wonderfully. It totally cancels out the brown and red blothcy affect that I had at first. I now have the perfect tawny cheek. I love Jennifer Aniston look when she wears the tawny blush and this is what comes the closest. I hope this helps people who have had the same issue.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rosedust1

I LOVE this blush!..I have to say along with another reviewer here, "Madly, where have you been all my life??? This has become my HG blush along with Deep Throat..I own a drawer full of Mac, Chanel, and Estee Lauder blushes but keep going back to this blush...infact, I regret purchasing so many Mac blushes now that I have tried Nars..I can't wait to own more Nars blushes!! They are wonderful, and this one is perfect for my NC25 skin tone...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by painterlyrose

A tawny pink blush with shimmer. It's beautiful (on the medium to light skin tones) and pigmented as expected of NARS.

It wasn't intant love for me because of love *colour* on my cheeks. But I'm appreciating it more for summer.

I kind of think of this blush as a mix of colour between a light bronzer & light pink. I'm NC20/25 and I treat it more as a bronzer blush- adds definition with a little pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by perikita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this product. I like blush, but I donít know if the problem is in my skin type or in my skin tone, but I usually look cheap and/or overdo when I wear blush. What I more like is that I think it is really difficult to overdo with MADLY, it stays the whole day, and it gives you that magic touch of the blush.
I definitely will buy it again, although it is a bit expensive in Spain (36 $ aprox)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have literally put off buying this for YEARS. I don't know why. I was looking for something that was similar to MAC's discontinued Strada blush. This is very similar, except this is more orange and Strada is a little more rosy. I forgot how pigmented NARS blushes were and just laid it on with my kabuki brush. That was a little too much blush, but even so, it didn't look bad. I agree it would be hard to overdo this blush. It is lighter than MAC's Peaches blush. It is a tan/peach color. It gives a great glow. It looks great on my NC25 skin. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

Madly is one of my favorite blushes for my medium with yellow undertone MAC NC30-NC37 coloring. I was very hesitant at first that it was going to be too mauve for my skin tone (mauve does not work on my skin at all) but I was pleasantly surprised that the color "adapts" with my skin tone. It's a satiny bronzed pink that is perfect for every day! This is a color that works very well on all skin tones.. I've used it on one of my friends who is around NC15-20 and it looked absolutely stunning on her. I think the pink tones show slightly more on lighter skin tones. I find the color very easy to blend, and it's very pigmented. Probably my favorite Nars blush. Definitely give it a try when you're browsing the Sephora store!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by womanpoet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've found m HG blush! On me (fair Asian, Chanel #20 Clair skin tone), it shows up as a beige peach with just the right amount of shimmer to diffuse light. Highly pigmented, the color is buildable from summer sheer to nighttime drama - although I prefer to use Madly during the day. There's so much product in the case that I don't really know when I'll ever finish one but I am soo tempted to hoard for next time! In other words, to me, it's great value for your money. I do love that NARS makes their makeup in rectangular form, you pick up the color evenly that way. Madly is perfect for a variety of looks, ranging from intense eyes or lips to the no makeup makeup look. Btw, I am worried about the NARS packaging turning sticky like it usually does but so far, mine hasn't! Fingers crossed!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ndl

it was ok nothing too special. it looks like a caramel brown on me. my skin is fair, but a little tanned. i think i would repurchase if i had extra money laying around, but would rather look for another nars blush. i like taj mahal i think it's what it's called I'll get that one next time.