NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 2/3/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love the shade! gives rosy cheeks without making you look too pink (I am NC30 for reference), lasts all day and goes on nicely, and the price isn't bad either. will definitely buy another as my current one is nearly finished.

on 12/25/2011 2:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Lovely everyday blush. This surprised me because it shows up peachy-pink on me, kind of how I would expect Nars Deep Throat to (haven't tried DT so I can't strictly compare). Gives me a natural, tanned, healthy glow. Texture is impeccable as Nars blushes always are. I like to pair it with Mac Pleasureseeker on the lips. I'm NC30-35 for reference.

on 12/22/2011 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i'm and nc37-nc40,depending on the season. this blush is a perfect staple for me.it's subtle and pretty.very versatile

on 12/7/2011 10:05:00 PM

This blush is just amazing. It shows up bronzy peach color on my skin. And it's glowing...well photographed..This would be my staple for my long holiday. No need to tell the quality of nars blushes..cos they are great. Price is a little too much here in Oz. $49 AUD at mecca cosmetics.. but well worth the money.I really recommend this.

This is perfect for my MAC NC42 skin. It gives me a nice glow without looking too over the top! It makes my skin dewy and its the perfect rosy/bronze color. Looks fresh. It lasts ALL DAY! Great color payoff!

on 10/25/2011 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first time I tried this I thought it was muddy. I set it aside thinking just to give it away, Several weeks passed I tried it again and it was PERFECT!. Now it's one of my absolute favorite Nars blushes. I had been using this everyday for the past months. Will definitely buy again.

on 10/15/2011 3:51:00 PM

Beautiful neutral blush that doesn't need a lot of effort to pull off. One of those under-rated blushes from NARS that doesn't get enough loving! Try it next time you come across a NARS counter. I think you will be pleasantly surprised :}

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I said: this will never show up. In fact, when swatched this looks like a splendid highlighter.... but I thought it will never work (at the moment, i still am tanned so I'd say I am around NC 35 instead of my usual NC15-20).
i was WRONG! this stuff is pure magic. I applied on the apple of cheeks and below the cheek bone and on the jaw line, just for a bit of contouring.
And ...tah-dah! My face was sculpted. I was in awe! I could not believe the result. It did not pack up colour but it DID a true sculpting thing!
I do not know how to explain it better, but this is a blush you'll wear when you want to look beautiful on a no-makeup face (well we're faking the *no-makeup face* of course). Its' just natural and luminous and barely there but ... there.
I am totally in love.

on 9/6/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ok...Yes...it is beautiful on tan skinsNC40-NC45 need not fear this blush in fear that it will not show up on their skins. It shows up beautifully on mine (NC42) and for those who have never seen her Zara from MOULDYFRUIT looks absolutely exquisite with that blush and she's an NC44/45. It is described as a "seashell pink" and it's a pretty good accurate description. I was constantly told that I had to pick Luster (which I already had in my already expanding NARS Blush collection) because Madly would not show up on me. AND everytime I was told this I wanted to WHACK the SA or MA upside the head. So I finally bit the bullet and bought it....and I have absolutely no regrets. It is a totally awesome as a daily blush (just like MAC Melba).

on 8/29/2011 12:11:00 AM

I use Madly every single day. It's one of those products that I can't leave home without. It's great for very pale people, just to give some color, or contour, or as it's intended purpose. It gives a great, natural glow. I always try to start with a contouring technique when applying it, but then I usually end up putting it basically all over my face (lightly) and then putting a color like Oasis on the apples of my cheeks. It's not the train wreck that it sounds like, it actually ends up being quite gorgeous :)

I can't speak for people of varying skin tones, but for extremely fair skin, it's wonderful. If you have medium-to-dark tones, I'd give it a try in store. NARS can really surprise you with how universally flattering so many of their colors and products can be, you just have to work with them a bit. But I can say for a fact that this is a MUST for PPP.

The price is rather high, I think it's $26 or $27 now. But since I have yet to hit pan on an Orgasm blush that I bought five years ago (it's been well loved, too!) I can justify spending that much.

Top Rated NARS Products