April 21, 2014 | 950 users online

Bath Treatments - Avon - Skin So Soft Bath Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by happywhensad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great for winter when my skin starts to chaff. I'm left with a light coating of moisture and I just LOVE the original woodland scent. Be careful in the tub though, can be slippery and don't use too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know how many women have the severe kind of winter skin that I get--itchy to the point where it's painful, raw and incredibly dry and scaley. I've used every lotion and cream imaginable, but nothing stops the insane itching. This stuff saved my sanity. My mom gave me a bottle of it to use in the tub, and literally after one bath, I felt renewed. I don't know if it was just the oil, or the combination of oil and other ingredients, but my skin didn't itch at all, and was super soft. It was so good, that I could finally start healing my raw, dry skin. I don't care that I have to scrub the tub afterwards, this stuff is such a godsend. I have the soft scent version, but could care less how it smells because it works so well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love how soft this makes my skin. I also love the smell. I have used this for years and always have a couple of bottles on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2005 6:26:00 AM More reviews by murato

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

after years trying every moisturizer on the market,I definitly stick to this one.It leaves my skin incredibly soft all day long.My favourite is soft an fresh.Unfortunetly,here in France,we don't have the sss soaps!Everybody tells me I smell so nice.I tell them it is an american stuff!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2005 10:41:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this oil...I use it as a moisterizer when I come out of the shower.
It leaves my skin baby soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by simonsmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love SSS. Actually, I am an Avon junkie all around. I put a capful of this oil in the tub with a bit of SSS bubble bath and soak away. Will always purchase this product, even if it's not on sale (even though it almost always is).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sharopooks

I purchased the bath oil spray of this in the Original scent, expecting the fresh herbal/citrus smell I remembered loving as a child. Trying this years later as an adult was disappointing; to me, the fragrance is like a very powdery men's drugstore aftershave with a bit of incense. Yuck. I sprayed this on after a shower or two and I wanted to take another shower. The Skin So Soft Light & Lush fragrance version is soo wonderfully fruity and citrusy, but I think this Original scent is NOT for everyone. Fortunately, Avon is so inexpensive that you don't feel too guilty for buying something you'll rarely use. I'm keeping this bath oil spray in the (unlikely) event we run out of ALL the insect repellant we own and need an emergency repellant product. The formula is great - non-oily, very moisturizing. But the smell makes me shudder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 6:13:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday to prevent things from biting me (in my household, they always go for me first). Before using this, I'd always end up getting bit by something if the windows were open or if I'd gone out. But now I can count weeks, almost months, between bitings! Originally I disliked the scent, but since then I've gotten so used to it that it smells good, and it works so well I'll probably be a customer for life. I haven't been able to find anything better--aside from weather changes, I almost never get hives anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by casperdiesel93

This is a nice bath oil, that I have loved since I was a little girl. I love the fragrance and will continue to purchase when it's on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I absolutely love this scent--so nostaligic for me-- it reminds me of my childhood and camping with my family (best bug repellent at the time!) Even though the product is just so-so, I will forever want to have some of this on hand as its smell catapults me back to simpler and more innocent days. Love it.