April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

Scrubs - Kiehls - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by steflondon88

I have never come across something that makes my skin so smooth and soft. Literally looks brand new within a couple days after... loveee it... i tried to buy Another brand to save money, its worth the bucks...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by IsraelSP21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

"THE" best scrub, trust me guys, THE ONE gives new skin, not harsh AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Aussieinsweden

This stuff is fantastic! After using it only 3 times my skin has become smooth and my red spots/scars have lightened. Very impressed. I have had acne for as long as I can remember, the small grains are gentle and not irritating for my face. I have sensitive and fairly dry skin. Will def. repurchase and recommend to my sisters!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW. The best DIY microderm I have ever used. Be careful not to scrub too hard b/c this is a strong product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kkostera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess i had high expectations. My skin is pretty clear but i am looking for really smooth. I thought this was it. It was expensive i think i could find a cheaper version. I really wish it was great so i'm not sure if i would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by jcaritas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. I have terrible skin, and it's not as if an exfoliator is going to solve my woes, but it keeps my skin soft and cleans out all the gunk in my pores, which is all I can ask of it. It was more money than I'm used to spending on beauty products, but it's definitely worked better for me than other scrubs I've tried, so I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by jfrazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say this product is the BOMB!!! I have scars on my face from cystic acne and the moment i started using this the marks has lightened. I use it 2 x's a week because its a little harsh but it's doing the job. I wear less makeup now and I am happy to say this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by alkylien81

AMAZING.MAKES UR SKIN SMOOTH AND FLAWLESS.
WITH THIS U GET AMAZING RESULTS AT HALF THE PRICE OF OTHER DERMOABRASIONS

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Hengzhi

Best of the best ~~~ skin felt baby soft after using this pdt~~ definitely buying it again !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by eatshopbemerry

Fantastic Pdt. Am using it tog with Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic. Review over at the other pdt..