Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

4.6

Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), .ff

My HG blush that I've been using for about 2 years now every single day thanks to MA, I've repurchased this only once in those 2 years and i will def purchase again once this runs out, which wont be for a while. Its the perfect color, pink with the perfect amount of peach, and my favorite thing about it is the texture. I'm very picky about blush texture. I have 2 Nars blushes, which i wish i liked because of the colors, but i don't like the texture of the blushes on my skin unfortunately. Can't really explain it, but i just don't like how they sit on my skin and how they look after a couple of hours. Thanks to MA, i am hooked on this Clinique one and judging by all the great reviews of the other Clinique blush colors, I am going to be buying a few more. Great staying power too, only have to re-apply maybe once a day if that.

I personally do not like Nars "O" blush. To me it is far to glittery and orange toned. If you are also disappointed in the "O" but are looking for a peachy pink blush with subtler shimmer, this is one to try. I tend to favor lighter pink shades (Bobbi Brown Desert Pink is a favorite), but lately I've been swimming in the peach pond. I paired this blush with the new Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick in Peach Parfait. Both are worth a try if peach tones work for you. Of all my Clinique blushes, this is a favorite, along with Iced Lotus for those days when I prefer pink. I like the fact that Clinique makes quality drugstore department cosmetics, but doesn't charge an arm and leg.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had this blush for a few years now. I don't use it everyday but I like to use this when I want to feel fresh and pretty. I feel like this makes you look kind of doll-like.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG of blushers! love the way this makes me look so fresh faced and healthy, with just enough shimmer. Because of my skintone i find i need a bronzer first (Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess in case your wondering) just to warm my skin up and then i apply this just on the apples of my cheeks.

I really like this

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My everyday blush. It blends effortlessly, is pigmented, has glitter but is not gaudy and doesn't fade. I think this is one of those colours that work on almost all complexions and is defintely one of the best products i've used from Clinique!

Great stuff! The product is fantastic. It looks more bold in the pan than it is when I put it on. This has worked when I'm pale as well as when I'm tan. It's a natural looking blush with a little cute shimmer - nothing noticeable, but definitely looks glowy. Formula is fine. It is pigmented just right and blends in well. The packaging is great too. It's so pretty and well made! The mirror inside is big and high quality.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I went to the Clinique counter looking for a new blush and the SA tried this on me. I looked like a clown, so I was put off from buying this. Fast forward and I read the reviews for it and went ahead and bought it. I love this color! It was a little intimidating in the pan, but with a light hand on my NC10-15 skin it gives a very natural pinky flush! It does have golden shimmer, but it is very subtle.

After hearing so many rave reviews, I was determined to try Nars Orgasm. But it was a few weeks until my next paycheck, and I decided to make do with the Clinique blush (Precious Posy) that came in a promo sample with a couple of eyeshadows. It took me a surprisingly long time to accept that PP was everything I was looking for in a blush! It is youthful and sweet, without being too girly or doll-like. I have skin that ranges from light olive to medium, and it really suits my tone and looks very natural. It gives me the perfect amount of 'flush' and colour - Iím completely in love with it and will happily repurchase (though, as many have noted, these blushes last forever!)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Precious posy from Clinique is a very natural looking blush on my medium skin with strong yellow undertones. Packaging is just beautiful, really feels luxorious.
Colour: bright pink with peachy undertones.
This blush actually gives a very subtle effect, it is very natural. What I most like about it is that there is shimmer in it, that is almost invisible, but it gives a healthy nice glow when the light hits my face.
I don't know if I would repurchase though, it's pretty expensive where I live, and for my skintone(tends to be very dark in summer) this shade is just too natural when I want some real colour on my cheeks.
But this is definetely the most natural blush I have ever tried. Will I repurchase? Time will tell.I'll edit the review after using it for a longer time(bought it 3 weeks ago)