October 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by pheeb

After hearing so many rave reviews, I was determined to try Nars Orgasm. But it was a few weeks until my next paycheck, and I decided to make do with the Clinique blush (Precious Posy) that came in a promo sample with a couple of eyeshadows. It took me a surprisingly long time to accept that PP was everything I was looking for in a blush! It is youthful and sweet, without being too girly or doll-like. I have skin that ranges from light olive to medium, and it really suits my tone and looks very natural. It gives me the perfect amount of 'flush' and colour - Iím completely in love with it and will happily repurchase (though, as many have noted, these blushes last forever!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Rosefan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Precious posy from Clinique is a very natural looking blush on my medium skin with strong yellow undertones. Packaging is just beautiful, really feels luxorious.
Colour: bright pink with peachy undertones.
This blush actually gives a very subtle effect, it is very natural. What I most like about it is that there is shimmer in it, that is almost invisible, but it gives a healthy nice glow when the light hits my face.
I don't know if I would repurchase though, it's pretty expensive where I live, and for my skintone(tends to be very dark in summer) this shade is just too natural when I want some real colour on my cheeks.
But this is definetely the most natural blush I have ever tried. Will I repurchase? Time will tell.I'll edit the review after using it for a longer time(bought it 3 weeks ago)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by VikiLyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to add to the raves on this one. I avoided this blush for a long time because I thought it would be too peachy/orangey on my cooler-toned skin. WRONG!!! This blush is perfect on me, makes me feel absolutely beautiful (and isn't that what its all about with makeup, really?). It warms up my face without being too warm, isn't too pink, isn't too orange, isn't too sparkly. It just makes me look flushed and glowing. I have had the blush itself for a week and just ordered Clinique's Spring "Pretty in Prints" Palette, which has this blush in it, because I never want to be without it!
My skin gets along really well with Clinique products in general, their blushes last all day on me. I'm fairly light toned, so it doesn't take much of the product. it will probably last for quite a while, so I think they're a good value. Would I repurchase? I may never need to, since I now will have 2, but yes, I can see this being a staple for me.
The brush is not the greatest, but I think to apply the blush in a pinch, it would be fine. I really don't think it's fair to judge the blush based on the brush - who uses the brush that comes with the blush anyway??

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by isobel00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my first 'high-end' make up product I ever purchased, way back when I was 17 (almost 3 years ago!) and I still haven't even managed to make a noticable dent in this blush despite using it just about every day. My skin varies between NC15 in winter and around NC25 in winter and this shade is flattering in all circumstances. I've been given various other samples from Clinique and other high end brands but I always go back to this. There's really nothing bad I can say about this blush - even the price is perfect considering how long it's lasted!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a gorgeous, Nars-like but softer pink gold that is uber-flattering on my pale skin. My friend gave me this and I absolutely love it! Good job Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by almost40

RIS and I really like this,its a lovely fresh colour and it applies like a dream.It lasts all day and doesnt go blotchy.Am really pleased with this and am now looking into buying more clinique blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lovekillsmex

Very nice colour

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by LaBoulet

When you see the gorgeous flush on fair-skinned aristocrats in classical paintings - this is the color to achieve that look. I have searched high and low for something to replace my beloved Smashbox Proofsheet, a blush not too pink or too orange; one that shows up but doesn't overpower - Precious Posy is it. Definitely not a 'nude' look; use sparingly, and it will give you a gorgeous (and natural) flush of color. I also love the packaging, a quality compact with a large mirror and a nice brush. Clinique knows how to do it, ladies...

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by simplething1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite blush :). For the record I have dark brown hair, fair skin, and dark eyes. This color really gives me a healthy, pretty flush! Other blushes tend to make me look too pink as I have a slight pink undertone to my skin, but this blush is stunning on me :). I would definitely purchase again! It has lasted me a long time..I have had it for about a year and still have lots left!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After a disappointing experience with another blusher touted as a Nars Orgasm dupe (the Body Shop's Golden Pink), I was hesitant to try this one, but my desire for a peachy/coral blusher won. Thankfully, this looks quite lovely on me because it's not too orange nor too shimmery. It is highly pigmented though so one must be careful with the application; too much of this one does result in clown cheeks. I find it looks best on me in summer when my (admittedly super pale) skin has a touch more colour to it than usually. Final bonus: doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I would repurchase this as it's a fresh, fun colour for summer and probably one of the more wearable shades of coral blusher out there.