April 16, 2014 | 979 users online

Lip Treatments - Dr. Bronner's - Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Isabella76

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. I've tried everything: Burts Bees, Weleda, Dr. Hauschka, DHC, and plain old Chapstick and this outshines them all. Smooth, moisturising and great for sensitive skin or those who don't like flavored or scented lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 3:56:00 AM More reviews by firewoman450

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lip balm in a tube! The actual (long) name is Dr. Bronner's & Sun Dog's Magic Naked Organic Lip Balm. I have REALLY sensitive lips and most products--even those labeled as "healing"--sting or burn me. Along with Aquaphor Healing Ointment, this is one product I never want to be without. This lip balm been slightly reformulated since the original Sun Dog company was acquired by Dr. Bronner's, but it's still a fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by junglepeachpie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love smooth natural lip treatments and this is my new favorite because it is completely unscented and unflavored. In the winter I constantly apply lip treaments and I don't always want to taste vanilla or whatever when I'm eating good food or going to sleep or wearing perfume that ought to stand on it's own without interference from my lip gloss. Yay! This one is a keeper. It also costs less than $3 and comes in some great flavors if you don't want the naked one.

Ingredients: organic avocado oil, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, organic hemp oil, natural tocopherals

USDA Organic