August 20, 2014 | 1941 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

I don't really care for this. It smells funny and doesn't last as long as the original.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by anonii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like Burt's Bees lip balm products. Normally I buy regular or grape flavors. This is my first and last time buying the Honey. The smell and flavor is way too strong. It reminds me of very strong perfume. When you put it on, you can't help but breath it in. it's gross.

Sorry Burt's Bees but this is a fail.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my first Burt's Bees lip balm; I have never tried the original. It moisturizes fairly well, but I think it's big draw point is that it's all natural and made with beeswax and natural oils like sunflower instead of petroleum. However, I am not fond of this one's scent at all. It smells overpoweringly of baby powder, with a slight tinge of honey, and it's overly strong. There's nothing spectacular about this balm, and the smell is distasteful. It gets points for being all natural though, but I'd really recommend another balm from Burt's Bees, such as the pomegranate one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

Doesn't really smell like honey. It's a mediocre lip balm that doesn't really do anything for your lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

like the Pomegranate one this is great for moisturising but i'm not a fan of the scent. would not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by drycleanonly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is horrible. It just sits on my lips. When I wipe the lip balm off, my lips feel super chapped again. It also smells really bad. Chapstick lip balms are cheaper and better than this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by pinknika

WHAT DID THEY DO??!! I was craving this lip balm, yes that's past tense, WAS. Where is the beautiful warm, rich and sweet honey flavor? Now it's borderline old makeup smell circa 1920 mixed with cat piss. Disgusting. Thank you Clorox, you bastards, ruining another company that actually had a good thing going.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved this balm. My lips are not too dry usually, so the moisture is enough for me. I mostly love it for honey smell and cute packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by STheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I HATE the smell of this. Like on reviewer said, it smells like baby powder - NOT honey. So gross. The texture is grainy, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this product, but other than that, this is a really mediocre lip balm. It disappears really fast and requires multiple applications.