November 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Almond - AMANDE Concentre De Lait Milk Concentrate Body Cream - Almond Line

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mizleilei

My gf had this body cream and I loved how quickly it absorbed in my skin and made it feel silky. I am also fond of the scent since I am partial to almond scented lotions. Since The Body Shop discontinued Sesame and Almond Body Butters, this is a good replacement for it! I picked this up at the Seattle Premium Outlets L'Occitane store and received an additional 10% off the already sale price of $48. Not too bad! A little goes a long way and the tub is quite large, so I'll have this for quite sometime before I have to purchase another.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by alissaw43

I just tried a sample of this cream and I love it! The texture is divine and the scent is very distinct. I'm not sure how to describe the scent, almost milky/nutty/floral? Makes my skin look really toned and moisturized. I think I'm going to have to go out and splurge on the big jar of this stuff! I agree with another reviewer who said it would mix well with vanilla-scented fragrances. I put my Lavanila perfume on when I wear this and they blend nicely.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nothing special. I got this as a sample. I used it on my neck and chest Ė which tends to be drier and sensitive. The almond fragrance was fine, but was also very strong. It didnít cause any bad reactions, so it didnít irritate my skin and the moisture was on par. I like my body lotions to be lighter and much less expensive, since I go through them quickly. I wonít buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

I looooove the way this feels going on my skin, and I love the way it makes my skin so soft! It's a bit pricey for just body cream, but I'll def. purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by tinaleary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell and feel. I would like to use daily but with daily use it barely lasts two weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2007 7:20:00 AM More reviews by susieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i am baffled - once applied my skin feels sooo good it's unreal - smooth, firm - i can't help but think there must be something horribly harmful sitting on my skin. silicones? it hasn't broken me out not given any other adverse reaction. to my relief it's not perfect, not moisturizing enough on a long run, so i might just let myself forgo all my doubts and enjoy it for what it is - a smoothing boudoir treat, to fake a pilates session and a bodywrap - it's like a nice primer for thighs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by yokojoano

I got this as part of a gift set with the shower oil and body scrub (and a free candle). Overall, I like the smell, although its a bit strong. The lotion has a whipped consistency that is a little thin for the price. The packaging is gorgeous, a nice thick glass jar for both the lotion and the scrub. Of the three products, this was my least favorite. I don't think its moisturizing enough, but it does soak in very fast and is nice for some moisture. I don't see any firming benefits, but that's ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by nalasambi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This body firming cream is amazing. I like most products from L'Occitane and I was using the almond shower oil for some time, which I adore. I went to the L'Occitane shop, and the SA was pushing me to by the almond body oil, but I am not so keen to use oils to moisturize my body, because it can take a long time to sink in and i do not have time to wait...
This cream is like whipping cream and smells delicious. Not to sweet, just perfect and i notice my skin not only feeling incredebily soft and hydrated, but firmer!! Packaging is very classy in a heavy glass jr, but not practical for travel.
Only minus: really expensive at £31, double the price of other L'occitane body moisturizers, so I am quite hesitant to buy it again at this price, (but I probably will...) Would like to use it twice daily, but is too expensive.... :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An incredibly generous girl at the counter complimented me with 8 trial sizes of this and I was amazed at how lovely and effective this cream is: it nourishes without clogging my skin, it absorbs quickly and your skin's left absolutely soft, smooth and sweet smelling (sort of milk and black tea, for a taste).
I'm going to buy a jar soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

UPDATE 2008: I'm still using this and still crave the scent. I've been using it over Aqua Glycolics lotion and my skin has never been so supple, silky and hydrated. Fabulous combo! I buy the huge tub size, open it up and pour about a third of a bottle of the Amande Supple Skin Oil and mix. Intensifies the scent and makes my skin feel amazing!

I cannot rave enough about this creme. I adore it and have been using for about 6 months now and am on my 3rd jar. My fault...I can't help but slather it on. The smell is so delicious. Like the almond nut, not the extract. Nutty, not cherry. Light and rich. I don't think this smells strong at all and doesn't last more than an hour or so on me. Mixes beautifully with vanilla based scents. Absorbs immediately with absolutely nothing but moisturized, silky skin left behind. I can get dressed within 2 minutes of massaging this in without my clothes sticking or staining. I also love mixing the amande body oil with this for added moisture and makes it the scent last a little longer. But what this has done for my skin is nothing short of amazing. Firmness has been restored. Coloring is smooth and even. And I feel like silk. I will buy this stuff forever and ever.