April 19, 2014 | 1759 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Almond - AMANDE Concentre De Lait Milk Concentrate Body Cream - Almond Line

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

I looooove the way this feels going on my skin, and I love the way it makes my skin so soft! It's a bit pricey for just body cream, but I'll def. purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by tinaleary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell and feel. I would like to use daily but with daily use it barely lasts two weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2007 7:20:00 AM More reviews by susieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i am baffled - once applied my skin feels sooo good it's unreal - smooth, firm - i can't help but think there must be something horribly harmful sitting on my skin. silicones? it hasn't broken me out not given any other adverse reaction. to my relief it's not perfect, not moisturizing enough on a long run, so i might just let myself forgo all my doubts and enjoy it for what it is - a smoothing boudoir treat, to fake a pilates session and a bodywrap - it's like a nice primer for thighs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by yokojoano

I got this as part of a gift set with the shower oil and body scrub (and a free candle). Overall, I like the smell, although its a bit strong. The lotion has a whipped consistency that is a little thin for the price. The packaging is gorgeous, a nice thick glass jar for both the lotion and the scrub. Of the three products, this was my least favorite. I don't think its moisturizing enough, but it does soak in very fast and is nice for some moisture. I don't see any firming benefits, but that's ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by nalasambi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This body firming cream is amazing. I like most products from L'Occitane and I was using the almond shower oil for some time, which I adore. I went to the L'Occitane shop, and the SA was pushing me to by the almond body oil, but I am not so keen to use oils to moisturize my body, because it can take a long time to sink in and i do not have time to wait...
This cream is like whipping cream and smells delicious. Not to sweet, just perfect and i notice my skin not only feeling incredebily soft and hydrated, but firmer!! Packaging is very classy in a heavy glass jr, but not practical for travel.
Only minus: really expensive at 31, double the price of other L'occitane body moisturizers, so I am quite hesitant to buy it again at this price, (but I probably will...) Would like to use it twice daily, but is too expensive.... :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An incredibly generous girl at the counter complimented me with 8 trial sizes of this and I was amazed at how lovely and effective this cream is: it nourishes without clogging my skin, it absorbs quickly and your skin's left absolutely soft, smooth and sweet smelling (sort of milk and black tea, for a taste).
I'm going to buy a jar soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

UPDATE 2008: I'm still using this and still crave the scent. I've been using it over Aqua Glycolics lotion and my skin has never been so supple, silky and hydrated. Fabulous combo! I buy the huge tub size, open it up and pour about a third of a bottle of the Amande Supple Skin Oil and mix. Intensifies the scent and makes my skin feel amazing!

I cannot rave enough about this creme. I adore it and have been using for about 6 months now and am on my 3rd jar. My fault...I can't help but slather it on. The smell is so delicious. Like the almond nut, not the extract. Nutty, not cherry. Light and rich. I don't think this smells strong at all and doesn't last more than an hour or so on me. Mixes beautifully with vanilla based scents. Absorbs immediately with absolutely nothing but moisturized, silky skin left behind. I can get dressed within 2 minutes of massaging this in without my clothes sticking or staining. I also love mixing the amande body oil with this for added moisture and makes it the scent last a little longer. But what this has done for my skin is nothing short of amazing. Firmness has been restored. Coloring is smooth and even. And I feel like silk. I will buy this stuff forever and ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2007 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Tabijo

I got this initially in a tester-size and I LOVE it. The smell is heavenly (but if you don't like smelly-stuff stay away cause it IS strong... don't mix w/perfume!) and the cream quality is the BEST. I moisturize on a daily basis, and this stuff blows all the others away. However, it IS fairly expensive (but oh-so-worth-it!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

This cream goes along with the Almond Blossom line. It is presented in a lovely heavy weight glass jar and the cream goes on like pure silk. The scent is as lovely as the Almond Blossom Perfume (which is a moisturizing gel spray in a adorable bottle). This body cream is very rich in emolients AND scent. I am sure I will purchase this item again. *I just picked up the scrub in this line as well but, will post review when I have a chance to use it*

There is a cream/lotion in a tall bottle also in this line that is supposed to help cellulite - not sure about that one - I did not try it as the scent had a minty quality to it (I am told that is part of the way it works...has caffeine and mint etc. but, I do not like that mint scent mixed with MY ALMOND...giggle)