February 1, 2015 | 2119 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Almond - AMANDE Concentre De Lait Milk Concentrate Body Cream - Almond Line

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this product, and liked it a lot. It is not as heavy as the L'occitane shea butter body lotion and absorbs more quickly. The scent is fairly light and would not compete with perfume for daytime use. I used it at night (legs, feet, & arms) and was not dried out in the morning. Firming? I doubt it, but it does moisturize nicely. I may pick this up in a full size if I can find it at a decent price, i.e. Costco.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream does feel quite pleasant on the skin, and I love the smell. I am definitely enjoying using it - but I don't think it is special enough to purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:09:00 AM More reviews by teeavigee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I AM IN LOVE with this product. The scent is absolutely sublime and divine; the texture is dreamy, and (maybe it's all in my head) it actually DOES make your celllulite lumpiness look less lumpy ("toned", temporarily). I have the super-size jars stocked (like, 1/2 dozen). Yeah, it set me back a few hundred bucks, but this stuff makes me feel like a zillion $$$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Nixe

I use this cream for my face, and it's just exquisite. It has the most beautiful, light, milky almond fragrance with a bit of a floral, green smell to it. It's not a foody almond at all. The texture of this cream is very light and smooth, and it moisturizes very effectively, while feeling like nothing on the skin. The jar itself is a lovely, heavy glass thing with a metal screw-top lid. It looks very nice on my bureau, and it's just a wonderful thing of luxury all around. I bought mine when it was being sold with a free extra small jar of cream, which is perfect for traveling. Ordinarily, I can't justify paying this much for cream, but this one was tempting enough that I did anyhow, and I don't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mizleilei

My gf had this body cream and I loved how quickly it absorbed in my skin and made it feel silky. I am also fond of the scent since I am partial to almond scented lotions. Since The Body Shop discontinued Sesame and Almond Body Butters, this is a good replacement for it! I picked this up at the Seattle Premium Outlets L'Occitane store and received an additional 10% off the already sale price of $48. Not too bad! A little goes a long way and the tub is quite large, so I'll have this for quite sometime before I have to purchase another.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by alissaw43

I just tried a sample of this cream and I love it! The texture is divine and the scent is very distinct. I'm not sure how to describe the scent, almost milky/nutty/floral? Makes my skin look really toned and moisturized. I think I'm going to have to go out and splurge on the big jar of this stuff! I agree with another reviewer who said it would mix well with vanilla-scented fragrances. I put my Lavanila perfume on when I wear this and they blend nicely.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nothing special. I got this as a sample. I used it on my neck and chest Ė which tends to be drier and sensitive. The almond fragrance was fine, but was also very strong. It didnít cause any bad reactions, so it didnít irritate my skin and the moisture was on par. I like my body lotions to be lighter and much less expensive, since I go through them quickly. I wonít buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

I looooove the way this feels going on my skin, and I love the way it makes my skin so soft! It's a bit pricey for just body cream, but I'll def. purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by tinaleary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell and feel. I would like to use daily but with daily use it barely lasts two weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2007 7:20:00 AM More reviews by susieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i am baffled - once applied my skin feels sooo good it's unreal - smooth, firm - i can't help but think there must be something horribly harmful sitting on my skin. silicones? it hasn't broken me out not given any other adverse reaction. to my relief it's not perfect, not moisturizing enough on a long run, so i might just let myself forgo all my doubts and enjoy it for what it is - a smoothing boudoir treat, to fake a pilates session and a bodywrap - it's like a nice primer for thighs.