December 18, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Almond - AMANDE Concentre De Lait Milk Concentrate Body Cream - Almond Line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Nixe

I use this cream for my face, and it's just exquisite. It has the most beautiful, light, milky almond fragrance with a bit of a floral, green smell to it. It's not a foody almond at all. The texture of this cream is very light and smooth, and it moisturizes very effectively, while feeling like nothing on the skin. The jar itself is a lovely, heavy glass thing with a metal screw-top lid. It looks very nice on my bureau, and it's just a wonderful thing of luxury all around. I bought mine when it was being sold with a free extra small jar of cream, which is perfect for traveling. Ordinarily, I can't justify paying this much for cream, but this one was tempting enough that I did anyhow, and I don't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mizleilei

My gf had this body cream and I loved how quickly it absorbed in my skin and made it feel silky. I am also fond of the scent since I am partial to almond scented lotions. Since The Body Shop discontinued Sesame and Almond Body Butters, this is a good replacement for it! I picked this up at the Seattle Premium Outlets L'Occitane store and received an additional 10% off the already sale price of $48. Not too bad! A little goes a long way and the tub is quite large, so I'll have this for quite sometime before I have to purchase another.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by alissaw43

I just tried a sample of this cream and I love it! The texture is divine and the scent is very distinct. I'm not sure how to describe the scent, almost milky/nutty/floral? Makes my skin look really toned and moisturized. I think I'm going to have to go out and splurge on the big jar of this stuff! I agree with another reviewer who said it would mix well with vanilla-scented fragrances. I put my Lavanila perfume on when I wear this and they blend nicely.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nothing special. I got this as a sample. I used it on my neck and chest Ė which tends to be drier and sensitive. The almond fragrance was fine, but was also very strong. It didnít cause any bad reactions, so it didnít irritate my skin and the moisture was on par. I like my body lotions to be lighter and much less expensive, since I go through them quickly. I wonít buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

I looooove the way this feels going on my skin, and I love the way it makes my skin so soft! It's a bit pricey for just body cream, but I'll def. purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by tinaleary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell and feel. I would like to use daily but with daily use it barely lasts two weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2007 7:20:00 AM More reviews by susieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i am baffled - once applied my skin feels sooo good it's unreal - smooth, firm - i can't help but think there must be something horribly harmful sitting on my skin. silicones? it hasn't broken me out not given any other adverse reaction. to my relief it's not perfect, not moisturizing enough on a long run, so i might just let myself forgo all my doubts and enjoy it for what it is - a smoothing boudoir treat, to fake a pilates session and a bodywrap - it's like a nice primer for thighs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by yokojoano

I got this as part of a gift set with the shower oil and body scrub (and a free candle). Overall, I like the smell, although its a bit strong. The lotion has a whipped consistency that is a little thin for the price. The packaging is gorgeous, a nice thick glass jar for both the lotion and the scrub. Of the three products, this was my least favorite. I don't think its moisturizing enough, but it does soak in very fast and is nice for some moisture. I don't see any firming benefits, but that's ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by nalasambi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This body firming cream is amazing. I like most products from L'Occitane and I was using the almond shower oil for some time, which I adore. I went to the L'Occitane shop, and the SA was pushing me to by the almond body oil, but I am not so keen to use oils to moisturize my body, because it can take a long time to sink in and i do not have time to wait...
This cream is like whipping cream and smells delicious. Not to sweet, just perfect and i notice my skin not only feeling incredebily soft and hydrated, but firmer!! Packaging is very classy in a heavy glass jr, but not practical for travel.
Only minus: really expensive at £31, double the price of other L'occitane body moisturizers, so I am quite hesitant to buy it again at this price, (but I probably will...) Would like to use it twice daily, but is too expensive.... :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An incredibly generous girl at the counter complimented me with 8 trial sizes of this and I was amazed at how lovely and effective this cream is: it nourishes without clogging my skin, it absorbs quickly and your skin's left absolutely soft, smooth and sweet smelling (sort of milk and black tea, for a taste).
I'm going to buy a jar soon