December 20, 2014 | 1176 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Tea Tree Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by vanillala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this stuff on everything. It clears up zits really well. You can also put a few drops in your shampoo (not it the bottle, but in your hand). ITs supposed to kill dandruff and I don't have it, but it keeps your scalp healthy anyways, plus it prevents lice. I also put a couple drops in my foot cream, it makes your feet tingly and it has healing and aniseptic properties. I actually kind of like the smell. Its an aquired taste. The bottle is not the greatest, I have to put it on a q-tip and end up wasting alot. It would be nice if it had a dropper instead, maybe I'll get one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 2:57:00 AM More reviews by chriquen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This a good replacement for benzoyl peroxide. I'm not allergic to bp, but I wanted to try something different. The results are comparable for me (i'm comparing full strength tto with 2.5% bp). However, I get less dryness with tto. Those with super sensitive skin might need to dilute this with another oil, but I find dabbing spots with the thinnest coating for tto works fine for me. I would also avoid the eye area because it can sting. The bottle also says it can be used as an antiseptic for minor cuts and scrapes, though I have yet to try that. Though the little bottle seems expensive, it also lasts a long time. The smell isn't great, but tolerable for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

i put a drop on my palm and massage it onto my face, usually following jojoba oil. what i like: effective with pimples, i had a couple big ones and it took 2-3 days for it to go down COMPLETELY, controls oil (i'm amazed with no more afternoon shines), user-friendly dropper, relatively cheap for a big bottle that'll last forever, and i like the smell, haha. what i don't like: the tingling sensation on sensitive parts of the skin. HG for spot treatment!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by jadedsister

Works great on healing blemishes, but smells AWFUL AWFUL.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra_F

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this stuff but can no longer find it! I used to buy it at Ulta. Anyone seen it lately? Well, it was very oily (by definition) and the smell, like all tea tree oil, is terrible, reminding me a bit of urine (eew). But it works wonders on my acne. It stings a bit (I use it at full concentration) when I use it as an astringent, but it makes zits heal faster and scar less. I also find it good for adding to face wash to add a little extra zit-fighting boost!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by shimmermarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I follow Paula Begoun's advice to use an exfoliant and anti-bacterial agent to keep my skin clear. I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide and she mentions using tea tree at a 5% concentration but says it's hard to find a product with the right amount. I find it easy to mix a drop into a small amount of moisturizer and use over my Proactiv or Klear Action glycolic toner. I am getting about a 5-10% concentration this way and I can also use the oil undiluted on any breakouts. It works awesome! My skin looks great and blemish marks heal so much faster. The product is dirt cheap when you consider how long it lasts! I will never be without this!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No