October 20, 2014 | 1958 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Tiramisu

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Bunnypink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

WOW!! This is a good nude HG lipstick for sure! Feels light on the lips, gives a glossy look, has a slight shimmer, and even tastes good! I love this color since it complements so many skintones, and you can even change the color by using different lip pencils underneath. This is a must-have in any makeup kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 6:33:00 PM More reviews by LilyRose

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite lip product. The color and shine are great. It gives a "finished" but not overly made-up look. It's great for any occasion. I appreciate that it's in a tube. Love this--will repurchase again and again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2007 12:11:00 AM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovelyyyyyyy nude color, brownish pink with gold, beautiful on NC42 skin!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by keahi

This is a great l/s if you want to play up your eyes. It's a VERY sheer pinky/ peachy color with a gold irridescence. Like a lip gloss in stick form. I haven't experimented using this with different liners yet, but I imagine it's pretty versatile. Not a must have since it's so suble, but I might buy it again b/c the formula is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 5:07:00 AM More reviews by SparkleCurves

I loved this color and feel on my lips. I use a spice liner from E.Lauder or MAC, and it makes my lips look oh so sexy. The scent is mild, and I don't mind at all. I wear Nars orgasm blush for a perfect blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 2:13:00 PM More reviews by cclync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lipstick goes on so smoothly, and it's so light too. Also, the color is gorgeous with my light-medium skin and dark hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2006 3:56:00 AM More reviews by mamba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never wear lip stick but I love this one. Color already perfectly described. I's sheer and easy to apply and looks equaelly good with pink blush and a more bronzed look. Some might not like the fig scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Tiramisu is a light pink-golden beige, with perhaps a little peach. I went into the store wearing Nars Orgasm lipgloss, and was surprised to see that this lipstick looked very similar, once on, to that nars gloss. This was good news for me, as I am more of a lipstick gal. This lipstick has the smoothest, most lightweight texture,and it wore beautifully the whole evening. A real winner for a fresh, young look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mdmbutterfly369

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Looove this! Beautiful color, nice shine, a great nude lipstick. The scent of this lipstick is fabulous. I'm addicted to this. Also bought dulce de leche but this is my favorite. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 12:49:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This lipstick is from Estee Lauder's fall 2005 "Chocolates" collection. It gives my lips just a hint of color (it's a pinky-beige with gold shimmer) but loads of shine and shimmer. Like lipgloss with more staying power.