Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal - Tiramisu

4.7

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETYL ACETATE, LANOLIN OIL, CETYL LACTATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), POLYDECENE, POLYETHYLENE, BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D'ABEILLE, CERAMIDE 2, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CETYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BHT, [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CARMINE (CI 75470), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 9/25/2007 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I've been looking for a warm nude that compliments my skin tone (NC42, GA8) and because of the great reviews here, I bought this (got a bonus too). It's a great, subtle wash of color, and very moisturizing for my dry lips.

on 6/8/2007 12:07:00 AM

Beautiful lippie for summer. My lips are pale, so I need a lippie with some warm color to not look washed out and this nude-apricot with a gold sheen is perfect. Very smooth and moisturizing feel, so I don't mind reapplying it--like most sheer lippies, it doesn't last super-long, but long enough for its type.

on 4/19/2007 5:13:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

WOW!! This is a good nude HG lipstick for sure! Feels light on the lips, gives a glossy look, has a slight shimmer, and even tastes good! I love this color since it complements so many skintones, and you can even change the color by using different lip pencils underneath. This is a must-have in any makeup kit!

on 4/17/2007 6:33:00 PM

This is my favorite lip product. The color and shine are great. It gives a "finished" but not overly made-up look. It's great for any occasion. I appreciate that it's in a tube. Love this--will repurchase again and again!!!

on 4/13/2007 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovelyyyyyyy nude color, brownish pink with gold, beautiful on NC42 skin!!!

on 11/3/2006 3:37:00 PM

This is a great l/s if you want to play up your eyes. It's a VERY sheer pinky/ peachy color with a gold irridescence. Like a lip gloss in stick form. I haven't experimented using this with different liners yet, but I imagine it's pretty versatile. Not a must have since it's so suble, but I might buy it again b/c the formula is nice.

I loved this color and feel on my lips. I use a spice liner from E.Lauder or MAC, and it makes my lips look oh so sexy. The scent is mild, and I don't mind at all. I wear Nars orgasm blush for a perfect blend.

on 3/25/2006 2:13:00 PM

This lipstick goes on so smoothly, and it's so light too. Also, the color is gorgeous with my light-medium skin and dark hair.

on 3/1/2006 3:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I never wear lip stick but I love this one. Color already perfectly described. I's sheer and easy to apply and looks equaelly good with pink blush and a more bronzed look. Some might not like the fig scent.

on 11/18/2005 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Tiramisu is a light pink-golden beige, with perhaps a little peach. I went into the store wearing Nars Orgasm lipgloss, and was surprised to see that this lipstick looked very similar, once on, to that nars gloss. This was good news for me, as I am more of a lipstick gal. This lipstick has the smoothest, most lightweight texture,and it wore beautifully the whole evening. A real winner for a fresh, young look.

Popular Lipsticks