Estee Lauder Individualist Natural Finish Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Individualist Natural Finish Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] GLYCERIN [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PEG-10 DIMETHICONE [] DIMETHICONE [] QUATERNIUM-90 BENTONITE [] SILICA [] OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] PHENYL METHICONE [] PROPYLENE CARBONATE [] LECITHIN [] C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES [] POLYSILICONE-11 [] SODIUM CHLORIDE [] TRIFLUOROMETHYL C1-4 ALKYL DIMETHICONE [] POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE [] HEXYL LAURATE [] CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE [] LAURETH-7 [] XANTHAN GUM [] MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] TALC [] NYLON-12 [] ALUMINA [] DISODIUM EDTA [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] SORBIC ACID [] CHLORPHENESIN [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) [] ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) [] CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289)]

on 2/7/2008 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product, cause it is suitable for sensitive skin, looks more than natural - gorgeous! I have it in Fresco and it matches my skintone perfectly. I use Estee Lauder Double Matte pressed powder over it and my skin looks just flawless!

on 1/31/2008 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation. I do not need to wear moisturizer underneath, which I love when I'm in a hurry. This has the perfect finish; not too dewy or matte. The only negative is that I live in hot and humid Florida and in the summer I need foundation that is more oil absorbing.

on 1/28/2008 8:31:00 PM

This foundation is stunning! I bought 2N2 Ivory Beige 10. Blends flawlessly, lightweight feeling, matches my skin tone exactly, and looks like my skin only smoother & more even. You can't even tell that I'm wearing makeup.

How I apply: I applied all over with Sephora brush #47. I set by brushing lightly with Nars Sante Fe pressed powder foundation. I accented with Nars Laguna bronzer & Nars Amour blush.

What I'm looking for: I have fair, normal skin--neither too oily or dry & clear (only the occasional pimple). However, my complexion is slightly uneven (mostly caused by environmental factors like wind & cold, compounded by the fact that my skin is fairly translucent). The pores on my cheeks are also larger and more noticeable that on the rest of my face. That being said, what I'm looking for in a foundation is fairly simple--to even out my skin tone without looking like I'm wearing makeup. This is foundation does the trick--and looks more flawless & natural than anything I've ever tried before (and I've tried them all). As a bonus, it even makes the pores on my cheeks looks smaller.

This product met with a great reception--having changed nothing but my foundation, I've been told that I look great, and asked by several different co-workers if I lost weight. I've never been such a huge fan of any makeup before.

on 1/7/2008 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Before Individualist, I never used foundation because I find them too heavy. Individualist in Caramel turned out to be perfect for me. It is light and blends smoothly. It evens out my skin but still looks very natural. Will definitely buy again when I finish the bottle.

on 1/6/2008 1:38:00 AM

A nice light and creamy foundation, which blends in easily. It doesn't feel heavy or oily which i like. It has a lovely natural finish, although when my skin is having a bad day i would like a little more coverage. I paid AU $66 which i think i fairly reasonable. I will probably buy this again.

on 1/5/2008 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a pretty good make-up. I wear it in 3N2 Desert. Blends Great! =]

on 12/14/2007 6:14:00 PM

This was HORRIBLE!! My face looked really greasy. I do like the consistency but definately not for combination or oily skins.

on 12/14/2007 3:27:00 PM

This is a great foundation...it looks so natural!! even when i use it as a spot treatment it just blends with my complexion. My skin looks fresh ,mimimalist perfect!!!

on 12/13/2007 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was surprised to find negative reviews of this! This foundation really suits my skin (really fair and quite dry). I use 1W1 Beech and apply with a foundation brush. I find it stays on all day and my skin looks (and feels) really smooth and healthy. Will buy again.

on 11/25/2007 10:18:00 PM

I have tried all sorts of foundation but nothing compares to the texture of EL Individualist foundation.. it is so creamy and super easy to apply.. even though it is said to be sheer coverage, it still manages to cover my acne scars well.. the reason i gave this foundation a 4 out of 5 is the color selection.. the warm tones are not yellow enough.. and as for the price, i think it is very fairly priced for a very good quality foundation.. and the packaging is just the best very hygenic.. i love this foundation so much especially when used with nars loose powder.. it gives you an airbrushed look.. and you can always layer this foundation as much as you want it will not get blotchy or masky looking.. love love love this foundation..