Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) Micro Polish Cream

4.6

Deionized water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin usp, hydrogenated polydecene, aluminum oxide crystals (120) 20%, vitamin a, vitamin c, vitamin e, safflower oil, isostearyl lactate, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 80, licorice root extract, mulberry fruit extract, peg 100 glyceryl monostearate, aloe vera 40X, methylparaben, propylparaben.

on 12/21/2008 3:37:00 AM

This is super effective at smoothing out the skin and removing the flaky dry spots. It's not harsh at all, and my skin is not irritated after use. I purchased 2 samples of this, and it looks like each sample will last me about 10 applications because you really only need a very small amount.

I will definitely purchase the full size when I am finished with my samples.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this exfoliant!!! They were not kidding when they put "micro" in the title... The scrubbing stuff is so small that I can't feel it on my hands, but it feels amazingly effective on your face. It feels like it makes it's way into every pore leaving your skin super soft & clean. I bought a sample which lasted me a couple of months because you need very little (1/2 pea for whole face and neck) and the customer service is great. Couldn't be happier with this product or this company :)
Thanks MUAC!

on 8/23/2007 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this scrub. It's awesome on the 4th or 5th day after a peel when you've got some flakes that don't allow your makeup to go on smooth. It's pretty harsh, but I don't feel it's hurting my skin in any way. I would definitely recommend.

on 2/22/2007 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just ordered 2 samples of this and will definitely be buying the full size when I run out. I'm very used to drugstore scrubs, but after using this one, I don't think I'll ever go back. I'm 29-forever with very acne-prone and dry winter skin right now. This scrub didn't irritate or dry me out crazy. It took care of the previous flakes I had from being dry and made my skin as smooth as glass. I really feel like the very fine and tiny particles in this scrub get into every pore. Leaves me with a very clean feeling minus any drawbacks.

on 11/27/2006 12:27:00 AM

I ordered a sample of this and now I'm going to order a full size. It makes my skin very soft without being too harsh. Seems to be the perfect exfoliating scrub.

on 10/19/2006 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

great microbead exfoliator. not as rough as st. ives apricot scrub (once my hg). the particles are tiny and really work well at getting in the folds around my nose!!! i'm using a pea sized amount of this every 2 nights or so with great results. i can't say much about the "brightening" part; i'm using a lightening cream and retinol along with the 40% lactic peel, so i'm not sure which product is helping lighten the freckles.... but overall, my skin is smoother to the look and touch.

would def. buy again. a little is lasting a long time.

on 8/18/2005 11:08:00 AM

This is a white cream paste with tiny crystals and some large blue beads. Contains 20% of medical grade aluminum oxide crystals and the added skin brightners licorice and mulberry. I apply a dime-sized amount to my damp face and massage in a circular motion for a minute. My skin feels very smooth afterwards. I do not notice any difference from the skin brightners yet. I use this once a week, the day before I do a 40% lactic acid peel. This is very similar to Avons microdermabrasion peel, which is what I was using before I switched to this. 2oz jar sells for $22.50. Update: This is similar in results to Derma e's Microdermabrasion scrub but does not have the skin brighteners.