September 22, 2014 | 1220 users online

Scrubs - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - Micro Polish Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 12:27:00 AM More reviews by pantyhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ordered a sample of this and now I'm going to order a full size. It makes my skin very soft without being too harsh. Seems to be the perfect exfoliating scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2006 5:28:00 PM More reviews by missm88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

great microbead exfoliator. not as rough as st. ives apricot scrub (once my hg). the particles are tiny and really work well at getting in the folds around my nose!!! i'm using a pea sized amount of this every 2 nights or so with great results. i can't say much about the "brightening" part; i'm using a lightening cream and retinol along with the 40% lactic peel, so i'm not sure which product is helping lighten the freckles.... but overall, my skin is smoother to the look and touch.

would def. buy again. a little is lasting a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2005 11:08:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a white cream paste with tiny crystals and some large blue beads. Contains 20% of medical grade aluminum oxide crystals and the added skin brightners licorice and mulberry. I apply a dime-sized amount to my damp face and massage in a circular motion for a minute. My skin feels very smooth afterwards. I do not notice any difference from the skin brightners yet. I use this once a week, the day before I do a 40% lactic acid peel. This is very similar to Avons microdermabrasion peel, which is what I was using before I switched to this. 2oz jar sells for $22.50. Update: This is similar in results to Derma e's Microdermabrasion scrub but does not have the skin brighteners.