Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (Multipurpose dry oil)

4.2

Isopropyl Isostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil/Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Borago Officinale Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinale (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool [N1005/D]

on 9/5/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells lovely but I have to be honest if the smell wasn't as lovely as it is I'm not sure what else there is. It doesn't work Miracles for my hair or skin but at the same time does make them both soft but so would olive oil so save your money people

on 8/21/2013 5:22:00 AM

Love this oil. It is luxurious and soaks in fast. It leaves my skin with a delicate scent which I love. Alot of scents can trigger a migraine for me, and I was concerned that this might as it was a new scent and can smell quite strong when you spray it first, but its a very delicate scent when you apply it to your skin. I generally wouldnt wear perfume on a day I have applied this oil as you wouldnt need one.

It's also great in your hair to calm and smooth it - just one little squirt into your fingers and then rub it through the lengths of your hair.

Overall I love it. Its a luxurious pampering treat. The only down side is while it is moisturising, it is probably not the most mega moisturising thing ever, and so for my legs which can be quite dry I find I have to use a good amount of it there.

on 8/19/2013 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the smell of this but I do think that this product is overrated. This oil can be used on the face, body or hair but I only like it as a body oil because it has to much fragrance for my face and it makes my hair to greasy. It's nice as a body oil but the glass bottle is very inconvenient to use, so if it would came in a plastic bottle for a cheaper price I would buy it again.

on 8/16/2013 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I have a combination skin, at times dehydrated. I don't like heavy creams on my face, but I also don't like anything oily. I was reluctant about this products, but once I used a tiny bit in the pharmacy, I fell in love with it. Even though it is an oil, it is a dry one, so it doesn't leave your skin all oily. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin super soft. It also smells great. At first the fragrance might be strong, but it dissolves quickly as well, leaving a nice and powdery scent on your skin. I massage into my face, my neck and my chest. I use less perfume, since all my colognes stay on my skin much longer. I like that either way you prefer, you can apply it wet or dry, and you do not have to wipe it with a towel.

My skin LOVES the feel of this oil. My face reacted very well to it, and did not break my out. Also, this oil does not have a heavy consistency, so I like to use it on my cuticles. I have not used it on my hair, but this is only because I use the coconut oil. Overall, I love this oil and will buy it again. Thank you NUXE.

on 8/14/2013 3:57:00 PM

I think this product is overrated and overpriced. The smell is nice, the texture is light. The spritz bottle is unpractical. It doesn't spray the oil drips and runs all over the bottle. I think there are more dry oils in the marked for less money and as effective as nuxe. I have oily skin, so I did not use it on my face, it was nice as a body oil, the scent is pleasant. But I don't understand the fuss about it, Its not a holy grail product. or a cult product for me. I use it now to moisturize my hair's dry ends. After I finish the bottle, I am sure I'll fine a better product for less

I had a big bottle some years ago and received a very cute travel size recently. But then I actually must admit I cannot even get through a travel size, I just don't fancy this stuff... The smell is getting sickening after a while, and I don't find this oil particularly beneficial on either skin or hair.

on 8/3/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This Nuxe oil smells so amazing. I haven't quite figured out all the ways I want to use it yet. I have kind of been treating it as a perfume and putting it on my pulse points. Today I tried a small amount on my face in place of my moisturizer. It feels very luxurious and sophisticated, and it has a nice sexy smell. I'm sure I will end up using it in other ways, to moisturize skin, or in my hair. I feel kind of fancy when I use this! Love it so far!

on 8/2/2013 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! it gives a gorgeous sheen to my limbs and doubles up as a hair serum

on 5/31/2013 8:24:00 PM

Yes I love this. Yes it does a great job on your skin after showering, for massages and for my hair. It really does wonders for my hair. The scent is actually not too strong at all and fades fast on me.
Get some- it's good stuff !

on 3/27/2013 1:46:00 AM

ugh, I'm updating my review and changing it to 2 stars. I regret blindly buying this without researching it. their claim of it being 98.8% "natural" is what's called greenwashing, and tons of cosmetic companies are jumping on this bandwagon. read the label:

the first ingredient is Isopropyl Isostearate, which is not natural, and is super comedogenic (also know that the first ingredient is going to be the most dominant thing in the bottle). on a scale of 0-5, it rates a 5. I decided to stop taking any chances just in case. but I would have been willing to experiment with it on my face more if it weren't for the fragrance ---

the fragrance is NOT natural, y'all. the label says "parfum/fragrance". if the fragrance came from essential oils, then those oils would be listed (such as lavender or rose oil). but when cosmetic companies just say "fragrance" and leave it at that, it means that's it's artificial.

anyway, I can't stand anything with chemical perfumes. having this product on my face made me feel sick. too bad they don't have a fragrance free version.

finally, it did not actually moisturize that much for me. I felt like I had to go back and add more later after it soaked in.

(note: they don't list their ingredients on their website, but you can find them by doing a google image search for the package.)