Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 2/22/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the price of this mascara I expected much more. I love the packaging and the wand and the mascara does give me the look and finish that I want. However, I've been using it for about a month and the wand has already snapped. I also wear glasses and find this mascara crumbles and drops into the rim of my glasses, which I never normally get with other brands. All in all, maybelline colossal mascara is half the price of this one and is pretty much the same.

on 2/21/2015 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I got this mascara in my January Ipsy bag and i am in love! It really defines my lashes without making them clumpy and spidery. I have watery eyes and in the past have had issues with mascaras smudging in the corners of my eyes during the day.. not with this one! Definitely will repurchase!

on 2/17/2015 8:26:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara I've found! Just what I need for my lashes not spidering, no ridiculous volume. Just the right amount for a day to day look. Build fairly easily to make it more dramatic.

on 2/16/2015 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've gotten two minis of this mascara and I decided I do not like it at all. The wand is unimpressive and it flakes like crazy. I also find it hard to remove. Definitely better mascaras out there like They're Real by Benefit or even the Rocket by Maybelline

on 2/15/2015 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

This is great! It volumizes and lengthens without clumps or spider lashes. Rich black color and it curls ok. I'm a mascara junkie and have used everything on the market from cheap drugstore to high end $40 a tube. This is one of the best!!!

on 2/15/2015 12:23:00 AM

This is mascara is awesome! The brush is absolutely amazing! This mascara lengthened my lashes and gave me volume without looking like I was wearing gigantic false lashes. I would definitely recommend investing in this mascara, its natural, is extremely easy to apply and doesn't look spidery. Plus the just the mini version lasted me about 3 months using at least once a day.

on 2/14/2015 1:34:00 PM

I am on the fence about this mascara. While it gives a light, feathery look - good for everyday wear I suppose - it also kind dry and flakey looking. Additionally, it's a pain to apply. I can only wiggle the brush a little against the roots and mostly I dab it on. I like the wiggle, swipe, swirl action I can get with other brands. Plus, it's too tacky in texture. I prefer slightly "wetter" textures of some others. Even less expensive brands I have used compare better than this. I say save your money and don't buy this one.

on 2/9/2015 6:53:00 PM

Flake city! Crunchy lashes, no added length or thickness unless you call clumping thickness.

on 2/9/2015 9:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't ever write reviews but this product is just too amazing!!! I received a sample in my ipsy bag and have been hooked since. I have had countless people ask me what mascara I use... Hands down, the BEST mascara I've used to date.

on 2/6/2015 10:09:00 PM

For starters, le me say that I never write reviews.... but with this product I just had to! I found my PERFECT MASCARA.. It makes my lashes thick and long but keep them on the natural-looking side. One layer is enough- I guess two for a more dramatic look would also do. It's exactly what I want and expect for a mascara. GREAT PRODUCT- LOVE LOVE IT!!!!