Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 3/2/2015 9:27:00 PM

I purchased this after one of my best friends raved about it, and I got it in a set offered by QVC. I kind of feel like I got an old one, as just shortly (maybe 1 month?) after opening the tube, it started to stink like old mascara. So, perhaps this is just a bad one? I was not really impressed with this mascara. I think mascara in general is very personal, and this certainly is not one of the worst I have used, it just didn't satisfy my wants in a mascara. This will give you nice lashes and I do think it is a worth a try, especially if you are more keen on a more natural look. I personally like a lot of volume, so this wasn't for me. But I do reach for it on my no-makeup makeup sort of days. So, try it! Easy to remove, no flaking through the day, and looks more on the natural side. Not too shabby but not my personal cup of tea.

on 3/2/2015 10:33:00 AM

My favorite thing about tarte is the ingredients. I'm seriously in love with their stuff. This mascara is extremely natural looking. Like other said, no spidery effect, or clumping. Packaging is just darling. I love it! 20 dollars a tube isn't bad. Try to find a decent mascara without parabens or poisons under 20$

on 2/28/2015 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Damn. This mascara is awesome. I've been using my Dior mascara as well as the Benefit They're Real ones and I think this is the best. The Benefit one was clumpy, and stains the skin below my eyes and where my lashes touches the upper lids so Im throwing that out (luckily it was free) but this mini version I got of Lights Camera Lashes is amazing. It works even better than my Dior one.Ill be making this my new default :)

on 2/22/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the price of this mascara I expected much more. I love the packaging and the wand and the mascara does give me the look and finish that I want. However, I've been using it for about a month and the wand has already snapped. I also wear glasses and find this mascara crumbles and drops into the rim of my glasses, which I never normally get with other brands. All in all, maybelline colossal mascara is half the price of this one and is pretty much the same.

on 2/21/2015 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I got this mascara in my January Ipsy bag and i am in love! It really defines my lashes without making them clumpy and spidery. I have watery eyes and in the past have had issues with mascaras smudging in the corners of my eyes during the day.. not with this one! Definitely will repurchase!

on 2/17/2015 8:26:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara I've found! Just what I need for my lashes not spidering, no ridiculous volume. Just the right amount for a day to day look. Build fairly easily to make it more dramatic.

on 2/16/2015 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've gotten two minis of this mascara and I decided I do not like it at all. The wand is unimpressive and it flakes like crazy. I also find it hard to remove. Definitely better mascaras out there like They're Real by Benefit or even the Rocket by Maybelline

on 2/15/2015 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

This is great! It volumizes and lengthens without clumps or spider lashes. Rich black color and it curls ok. I'm a mascara junkie and have used everything on the market from cheap drugstore to high end $40 a tube. This is one of the best!!!

on 2/15/2015 12:23:00 AM

This is mascara is awesome! The brush is absolutely amazing! This mascara lengthened my lashes and gave me volume without looking like I was wearing gigantic false lashes. I would definitely recommend investing in this mascara, its natural, is extremely easy to apply and doesn't look spidery. Plus the just the mini version lasted me about 3 months using at least once a day.

on 2/14/2015 1:34:00 PM

I am on the fence about this mascara. While it gives a light, feathery look - good for everyday wear I suppose - it also kind dry and flakey looking. Additionally, it's a pain to apply. I can only wiggle the brush a little against the roots and mostly I dab it on. I like the wiggle, swipe, swirl action I can get with other brands. Plus, it's too tacky in texture. I prefer slightly "wetter" textures of some others. Even less expensive brands I have used compare better than this. I say save your money and don't buy this one.