September 18, 2014 | 859 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous-- Raspberry Bite

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ginger9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I second everything Lippyloo said about this shade. It is a georgous bright and bold red-magenta lipstick colour. I too also purchased Love That Pink as well and I prefer this shade the most out of the two. As a reference I'm C35 brown haired, brown-eyed asian. I like to wear this with my Lancome Juicy Tube in Marshmallow(discontinued :( ) and it looks HOT!!! The only thing I would add is you need to take extra care when wearing this colour to make sure it doesn't smudge or feather (although I have not exerienced any) because the colour is so intense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2005 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lippyloo

My love affair with the new Super Lustrous lippies continues... I got "Raspberry Bite" (new shade) and "Love That Pink" (old classic) as a BOGO at Walgreens. Love That Pink didn't suit my PPP complexion, but Raspberry Bite is a really vivid, clear blue-red bordering on magenta. Extremely bright, rather like "Strawberry Electric" minus the frost and a little deeper. A BEAUTIFUL, dramatic contrast with pale skin- would also look great on women of color. As a bonus, though this might bother some folks, it leaves a magenta stain behind. I put clear gloss over this, and voila! A whole new lip look without reapplying!