April 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't control oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. I suffered a lot from dryness and flakiness as I've gotten older but still need antiacne products, but Daywear has totally eradicated the flakes yet doesn't make my skin look greasy. No problem with breakouts at all, and I have a huge fear of moisturizers because I break out so easily. A huge thumb's up from me.

On the other hand, don't be confused and buy the Daywear cream, which was terrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by dylanfan95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My grandma actually gave me this product because she didn't want it, and I have been using it for a couple weeks now. Overall...I don't think it's doing much good. It feels like it's clogging my pores, and I don't like the thick consistency. I have combination skin, so maybe this would be good for someone with reeeeeeally dry skin, but it's not for me. I got this for free, so I can stand it, but I certainly wouldn't pay full price for this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivalicious

i find this cream pleasant enough to wear and smell. its neither sticky nor thick - in fact it feels quite watery and easy to apply. the spf 15 comes as a bonus but i would prefer if it were spf 30. i think this cream is decent enough but not impressive.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by CoCoChaneLaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I worked for Estee Lauder so i got the n/c daywear moisturizer for free...i have quite dry skin especially my forehead and cheek area, and this did not help at all!!! it is no where near moisturizing enough, so i got myself a sample of the dry cream and that stang! i had to wash it straight off coz it felt like my skin was on fire!!! thank goodness i didnt buy it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for a week now. It really does moisturize my skin, and I like that it has SPF15. It leaves my skin very smooth. I wish it was not so expensive. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

i received sample size of this and thought that it was good as i finished it and it did not broke me out. bought a full size jar and i've totally regretted it! my face was healing from acne and once i continue using this it broke me out badly! i really regret buying it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by CStuartMonteith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cream feels lovely on the skin and smells of cucumber. However, after a few days' usage, it irritates my eyes like nobody business. I was talking to a work colleague who told me that she experienced the same thing. I had previously tried the tinted version (which I think is now discontinued, probably due to this problem). It is a shame, because it does make my skin soft and moisturised. But due to this potentially damaging effect (I felt as if I had sand in my eyes), I will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm acne prone, dehydrated, combo skin, and this has become my unexpected HG. I think my problem before this product was that I was not using a hydrating enough moisturizer, as I am combination skin with some major oily spots, and afraid I'd look like a shiny mess, or get greasy from a moisturizer with SPF in it.

I use the normal/combination skin version, which leaves my skin soft, supple, hydrated, and glowing. It has a subtle cucumber smell, but it does not linger on the skin long. I only need about a nickel worth of product for my face and neck. Just finished a 0.5 oz sample jar which lasted about 1 1/2 months for me. The SPF 15 is more than enough for daily use for me, and does not make me greasy, a first for me.

Yes, this comes in a pot, but I really like pots, as I have full control over how much product I scoop out and I can get every last scrap out without the hassle of cutting a tube open. As long as you wash your fingers before you apply the contamination argument is moot.

My one negative is that this stuff IS crazy expensive. I also use EL's Advanced Night Repair serum at night. The combination of the two is magical. I've had people tell me I look perky and refreshed, even without makeup on. And that is worth the price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep this in my rotation and use it 2-3 times a week. No breakouts- just glowy, hydrated skin. I previously used the oily-skin lotion version of this (came in a bottle with a pump) in my twenties and had to stop because it caused breakouts. Now in my late thirties, the cream version works very well for me.