July 22, 2014 | 1631 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lipstick in Creme de la Femme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

This has to be one of my favorite lipsticks. It was actually one of the first that I had purchased, and I loved it from first application. It most definitely a barbie-ish pink, but it's very very pretty! It looks just as good glossed up as it does worn on it's own. I've even worn it on it's own, and even then it leaves a nice amount of color. My favorite part of this lipstick is the tiny gold sparkles through the lipstick, very lush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by honeybees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

perfect pink. i absolutely love it!
an online MA suggested it with my coloring,
and i was like "uhhhh frosty 80's pink?".. but NO..
it is just a very feminine very very pretty pink!
the frost on me looks more like a very faint golden cast.
i am super super fair. yellow undertones, brown hair, green eyes,
and this is absolutely amazing. it somehow softens and brightens my face at the same time. i dont get the drying that others mention at all.
very very pleased.

EDIT:
Returning it. I didnt really enjoy the texture. It settled into the lines of my lips and made me feel like an old granny. Gorgeous color, but I apparently do not like frosts. The Lustres are far more superior. They make your lips VAVOOOM. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Lividity

I really, really love this color.
This is the lipstick that I reach for more than anything else, and just wearing it makes me feel good. This literally has to be the most perfect shade of pink that I've ever owned.
Pair this shade with Dame blush, and you got a gorgeous pink look that will most certainly turn heads!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for free after recycling some old MAC containers. This is such a gorgeous shade. The perfect mauvey pink. I dare not wear this alone as it would be too pasty so I pair it with Nightmoth or Currant lip pencil. Pretty, pretty pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by burningembers20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color is playful and sweet at the same time. It's a mauvish pink and brightens up the face. The texture is a bit drying but it is a delightful lipstick nonetheless. Have I mentioned how much I love the scent of MAC l/s?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by aliceq

i got this lipstick from ebay...the color is pink mauve..with the slightest hint of lavender..the price for this high end is so-so..i like the packaging of MAC......but the lipstick is a bit drying though....must apply vaseline first b4 putting on the lipstick

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by amykelley

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the beautiful pale pink color, but I find this lipstick to be incredibly drying, even in combination with lip balm. Having dry lips is one of my major pet peeves, so I'll never purchase this (or probably any other MAC lipstick) again. I've had better luck with $3 pharmacy brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

To me, this is 'Snob's Frosted sister lipstick...it's that light pinky/lavander w/ gold sheen
Very pretty & perfect for spring/summer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ikky

I am very pleasantly surprised for the quality of this lipstick. I have the driest lips that can't go on 10 minutes without a lip balm before they chap up, and this lipstick really provides enough moisture plus enough intense color, which is absolutely lovely! This color is mauve fuchsia with gold shimmer. I'm surprsed I look good in this color, since mostly I go for safer neutral/sheer ones. I would definitely check out more MAC lipsticks when I run out of this one! Great product. Can't tell you how much I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by dani7865

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. It looks kind of scary pink in the tube, but works on me. It is a lavenderish pinkish with shimmer (it is a frost, which is my favorite formula). This lipstick stays on very well. I have also used it underneath sequin, just to make it a little less bright, which looks quite nice too.