September 21, 2014 | 2112 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by LexValter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is super gentle on the skin. I don't have sensitive skin, but when summer rolled around I started to break out for the first time. I bought it since Aveeno products usually doesn't irritate my skin and this one worked like a charm for clearing up the acne and redness. What makes this cleanser stand out to me is its ability to remove makeup residue. Usually all the other cleansers I've tried, even the ones that claim to remove makeup, have done poor jobs at tackling leftover eyeliner or mascara. This cleanser mentions that it'll remove makeup, and it does a great job! This has become my go-to cleanser because of its quality, price and easy availability.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very basic, very bland, very ordinary cleanser but it's also very effective. I don't use it very often - maybe like 3-4x per week - but it leaves my normal-to-dry face feeling balanced and happy. It does not dry me out and does not leave my face feeling "coated". The price is dirt cheap - like $6 at the drug store. I rotate cleansers all the time but this is a nice one that I keep in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by shanncat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only facial cleanser that clears up my skin without irritation. It takes the redness out if my face, and makes my skin look and feel flawless. Best stuff ever I hope they never discontinue!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ilymarian

Bought this with the moisturizer. Doesn't work. At all. Doesn't even cleanse for me....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

This is my fave cleanser at the moment. I was looking for a gentle fragrance free cleanser and stumble upon this one, heard good things about it so I picked it up. My go to gentle cleanser was cetaphil for oily/combo skin but I wanted to try something new and I really like this. Not drying on my cheeks and I also use this to get rid of oily residue on my eye area after I take off eye makeup with olive oil. Will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this cleanser. It's gentle on my oily, acne prone skin. The foam itself is smooth when washing and doesn't leave a strong soapy smell on my skin. It does a pretty good job on removing make up on the fly. I noticed a slight difference in my skin's bumpy texture after using it for a few weeks and i'm pretty sure it helped lighten my pores and lighten some old acne scars. All in all, I think its gonna be my favorite cleaser for a while!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by jeanramen

This is my favorite cleanser so far. I used various products before, including expensive brands like lancome, estee lauder, etc. but this one clean my facial makeup most gently and completely without any irritation. Since I use this cleanser I have much less breakout as well. I really like it and going to purchase this again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: I have oily skin!!

I love this cleanser. As the title states, it's very gentle and is a foam cleanser. I use 2 pumps of this in the morning and one pump if I have to wash my face throughout the day. I can't say anything about makeup removal with this product because I use different products for that. Only thing is you have to shake the bottle before each use so it the foam doesn't get watery. Also, i don't know if its just my bottle, but the pump gets stuck every time i press down so I have to pull it back up to use it. Other than that, def would repurchase because this doesn't dry out my skin and I haven't broken out from this!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by siobhan9705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product made me breakout really bad, I think because it's just not that great of a cleanser, it didn't remove all my make up which I am thinking lead to my breakout. It's also very soapy smelling and stung my eyes really bad every time I used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by izapeepop

I have combination Skin and use a Retina A cream so my skin is fairly sensitive. I am prone to breakouts. This cleanser didn't dry my skin out and generally cleansed my skin well got all my make up off without drying (I wear a longwear foundation) I did however notice my skin breaking out and I had no idea what it was, I cut back on all things like choc and caffine but then I went back to my normal kheils cleaners and my skin cleared up. I don't know if it was the cleanser 100% but it did change as soon as I stoped using it so this leads me to believe it was some sort of irritant in the cleanser