Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Since I'm pregnant I need to find something to replace my Latisse. I purchased this at rite aid for only $5. I've been using this every night for 2 months and I haven't seen any changes to my lashes. There's no length and growth to my lashes. I'm still gonna try to finish the product and hope for a miracle.

on 6/7/2011 2:05:00 PM

I got amazing results in under a week, but I must've overdone it, because one eye developed a dark streak (like eye liner) on it and was red and swollen for a couple of days. But I just didn't use the product for a couple of days and now am using it just once instead of twice a day. Great results!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My lashes got super thin from constant use of covergirl lash blast (love this mascara but it thins out your lashes so bad).this product made my lashes longer and thicker. I did experience some hairs growing in weird directions but it doesn't bother me! Def will repurchase!

Edit: (6/25/13) I'm still using this as an overnight conditioner for my lashes and brows. Love!!

on 4/14/2011 9:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A really great product that delivers. I use this every night & after the first week of use, I was already seeing results. It helps actually "grow" my lashes, so now, I have MORE lashes than I did before and they look thicker and slightly longer. This really helped my lashes get into great condition again after abusing my eyelashes with lash extensions in the past. I've been using this for a little over 3 weeks now, and I'm very pleased! Definitely recommend this product to condition your lashes.

It really works! OMG! Have been using this for 5 days and i noticed my lashes grew in number and length and it looked so healthy! :D BUY ONE NOW OR REGRET FOREVER :)

PS I have attached a picture of my lashes (before and after)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Nice product. It definitely made my lashes a bit longer and curlier. Although, some of my lashes are strangely straight pointing down, and some of them are curled straight upwards.
Like another user said, make sure you apply from the root to make it work.
My mascara looks so dramatic on my eyes now :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ok So im half asian and unfortunately I have asian eyelashes short and thin so I bought this Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel and I love it! It makes my lashes thicker, fuller, conditioned, and longer a lot of people say that is doesn't make you lashes longer but it does if you do it the right way. In order for this to work for growth make sure you apply this to the ROOT of your lashes cause this is how you hair grows. I usually take a Q-tip or cotton swab take the stopper out the mascara dip a Q-tip in the mascara and apply it to the root of my top and bottom lashes this makes my lashes grown you dont have to use a Q-tip that's just what I do it you can use the mascara wand just make sure it gets put on the roots of your lashes. My lashes actually touch the lens of my glasses which it never use to do before. I have been using this night and day everyday after I wash my face I use to skip a lot of days before and it obviously didn't work as well as it does now so make sure you use this on a daily bases also try your best not to get this in your eyes cause it does sting for me. I have seen dramatic results I have been using this for a year off and on and the last 2 maby 3 months I have been using on a daily basis and I also use this as a base for my mascara I put this on then immediately while its wet put on my L'Oreal mascara if you let the Ardell lash gel dry first then put on your mascara your regular mascara with clump and it will get messy so make sure you apply your regular mascara immediately after you apply this Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

on 1/27/2011 4:56:00 PM

I bought this stuff online because I couldn't find it in the store. It helped with filling in my eyebrows from over plucking. I've been using this with Women's Rogaine trying to fill in gaps in my eyebrows. I've seen an increase in growth, but not in the exact spot I need it to be. I'll keep trying...

on 1/14/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have to say most of why I love this product is because I forgot how sparse my lashes were without it.
About four months ago was when I started using this product every night, and for some reason I decided to stop using it about two months ago. Horrible idea! My lashes became so thin, so I started using it again and am now much more appreciative for what this does for my eyelashes. They're not extremely thick or long, but much thicker than when I'm not using this.
I will say that the first few times of using it, it can be a little irritating to the eyes, but it goes away after the first 2-3 days (for me anyway)
I do give this a 4 though because I don't think it promotes growth so much as just making your lashes stronger so that they don't fall out as quickly as they would normally.

on 12/24/2010 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i have a slightly different review for this product because i can't attest to whether or not it actually helps eyelashes grow. instead, i am reviewing it simply as a conditioner for the lashes that helps them to stay hydrated and in good shape. i have used eyelash-growth products for over 3 years now, starting with Mavala Double Lash and moving onto Talika Lipocils. i liked both of those products and they each helped me to achieve longer, stronger eyelashes when i used them faithfully. however, for the past year i have been using Latisse and so naturally my lashes have grown much longer, darker and thicker in that time. i wanted to continue using a Mavala/Talika type product to care for the actual lashes themselves (instead of just stimulating them to grow with the Latisse), but no longer wanted to spend over $10 on something that i didn't need to do as major of a job. enter Ardell! for me this product has been great, it simply moisturizes and maintains my lashes. i curl my lashes with a hot metal curler everyday of life and wear mascara so my lashes definitely take a beating and i swear by an eyelash conditioner to help them stay strong. this product goes on clear, dries kind of stiff and wipes off easily in the morning with a damp cotton pad. i will continue to buy this product as long as i can find it, which is always a challenge.

Top Rated Lash Treatments