Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 8/29/2011 2:08:00 AM

I just bought three more tubes of this after trying the one my sister passed to me. My lashes are pretty long for an Asian girl, so I didn't think much of using this product at first. I later realized that my lower lashes were really short though. So, I tried the Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator on my upper and lower lashes, and the parts of my eyebrow that were more sparse.

This worked amazingly! My lower lashes are now twice their original length and even starting to curl outwards! The sparse areas of my brow (particularly the ends and a part I was trying to grow out to get straight brows) were already getting denser.

I recommend buying online from Madame Madeline for the best price ($3.25 each or 3 for $8.25, shipping $3.50 to Canada). Such a wonderful product at a great price~

One con is that the brush doesn't reach all the way to the bottom of the tube so you can't get it all out completely. Another is that sometimes the product gathers at the end of the brush and smears on your face if you're not careful.

on 8/23/2011 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this after reading the rave reviews on it. Hey, it was only $4.00 so what the heck?

Best decision ever! It's easy to apply, just like mascara, but clear. I applied some to my eyebrows, which were a bit skimpy and in the morning they were a tad bit darker! After about four days, the color has really darkened, and they are nice and full.

My eyelashes are great and beautiful! I used to have skimpy, thin "asian" eyelashes, but now they are long and thick and healthy! They curl perfectly too, and my previously non-existant lower lashes are making an appearance! YAY!!

I also use Vaseline, which is a great way to keep your eyelashes healthy.

The only CON is that the original price is like $3.99 or something, but you can only buy it from Drugstore.com (believe me, I looked EVERYWHERE!) and the shipping is like $6.00. So...a bit of a bummer.

on 6/28/2011 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first time using any type of lash enhancer, so I decided to go for the cheapest one before I splurged on some of the more pricey ones. I'm Asian, and have short, thin eyelashes. I applied this every night (I found using it during the day with my regular mascara made my lashes very clumpy) and in less than a week I was seeing noticeable results. It's been a little over 2 weeks now, and they just keep getting longer and thicker! I've always had short, thin lashes, and this just worked so incredibly well...not sure how it work for someone who already has medium to very thick lashes... I am a big fan of this and would recommend this to everyone. Oh, and it's like, $4.

on 6/26/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I used this daily and thought it was okay as well. I noticed my lashes looked more conditioned and were def softer. I think they may have looked a bit longer but were not thicker. Sometimes it bothered my eyes but most days it was fine. I also tried it on my brows and didn't see a big difference growth-wise. I think this stuff is great for conditioning/maintaning beautiful lashes/brows but not for growth. Just simply taking biotin works much better for me. I also thought it would be good as a brow gel to hold them in place but it wasn't good for that either. I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 6/20/2011 3:01:00 PM

it's alright I guess, nothing amazing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Since I'm pregnant I need to find something to replace my Latisse. I purchased this at rite aid for only $5. I've been using this every night for 2 months and I haven't seen any changes to my lashes. There's no length and growth to my lashes. I'm still gonna try to finish the product and hope for a miracle.

on 6/7/2011 2:05:00 PM

I got amazing results in under a week, but I must've overdone it, because one eye developed a dark streak (like eye liner) on it and was red and swollen for a couple of days. But I just didn't use the product for a couple of days and now am using it just once instead of twice a day. Great results!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My lashes got super thin from constant use of covergirl lash blast (love this mascara but it thins out your lashes so bad).this product made my lashes longer and thicker. I did experience some hairs growing in weird directions but it doesn't bother me! Def will repurchase!

Edit: (6/25/13) I'm still using this as an overnight conditioner for my lashes and brows. Love!!

on 4/14/2011 9:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A really great product that delivers. I use this every night & after the first week of use, I was already seeing results. It helps actually "grow" my lashes, so now, I have MORE lashes than I did before and they look thicker and slightly longer. This really helped my lashes get into great condition again after abusing my eyelashes with lash extensions in the past. I've been using this for a little over 3 weeks now, and I'm very pleased! Definitely recommend this product to condition your lashes.

It really works! OMG! Have been using this for 5 days and i noticed my lashes grew in number and length and it looked so healthy! :D BUY ONE NOW OR REGRET FOREVER :)

PS I have attached a picture of my lashes (before and after)

Popular Lash Treatments