NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

I was so, so excited to get this, I was broke and yet I splurged.

This blush was highly raved so I believed the hype and I AM SO DISAPPOINTED.

My skin is Mac NC15 and I use Bobbi Brown or Mac brushes. This blush (orgasm) seriously does nothing for me, if i apply it thinly (two-three passes), it does nothing, but one more pass and it's suddenly too red. And not a nice healthy blushing red but a strange too dark red for my skin tone.

I'm not impressed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I honestly don't see why this product has such a cult following. I have fairly pale skin (most of the year) and a nice blush brush, but I could barely get any pigment onto my cheeks. The blush itself is gritty, and I'm not a fan of the shimmery, almost glittery finish. Perhaps it would show better on a deeper skin, but my personal opinion is that this blush would be much improved if NARS reformulated it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product has been reviewed 10000 times, so i'll keep it short.

I love peach and gold. Nars got this one right. Favorite blush and I have many friends who love this product, so i believe it works on many different skin tones

will ALWAYS repurchase

I love wearing this blush especially in the summer when i have a tan . so i would buy it for mostly in the summer .

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! The colour is beautiful and fits all skin tones. The pigmentation is also very good. It's definetly worth the money!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this blush it goes on anyone , great color

I love this blush, it's quite sparkly so it's important to use a light hand or else you'll look like an extra from Twilight. I tend to use this in the evenings with a full face of makeup (for a glowy look) but prefer the pinker (less sparkly) deep throat for every day wear. I never used to be much of a blush person but I love the Nars range and they really brighten up my makeup.

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Love this blush!! It's so blendable and fresh looking! Just the right amount of color!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

okay, okay.. i finally did it. i bought into the hype. but i don't regret it one bit! this blush looks awesome on me! i ran out of benefit sugarbomb and was looking for another peachy shimmery blush when i remembered this existed. i bought it online and was a little worried it might not work with my decently pale skin because i didn't try it out in store, but i was pleasantly surprised to see that it looks really great. just be careful about highlighter and this blush though because i found highlighting the tops of my cheekbones fights with the shimmer in this blush and it looks a lil overwhelming. other than that, this is definitely my favorite blush!

This blush seems to be everyones HG item. It is a nice blush to have, with my medium skin tone it is pretty flattering, but i don't know about the universally flattering thing it has going on. If you're into pink blushes then go ahead and give this one a try. Its a good blush, the colour pay off is good and it lasts long, however that being said it really isn't that special. There are multiple dupes for this blush, and you could easily find something that looks similar. If you're a high end blush hoarder like me, then its a nice blush to add to your stash. However if I hadn't purchased this and say tried it off of a friend, I would not go out and buy it, because at the end of the day it really isn't anything special. The sparkles/glitter in it are really subtle, however you can see a little bit on the cheeks. If you're going for a natural look, or have acne/problem areas on your cheek I would not recommend this, as it brings out imperfections. IMO deeper skin tones could do without this blush, and lighter skin tones would benefit from buying deep throat instead.

Top Rated NARS Products