NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 1/15/2015 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

My everyday blush. A nice pink colour with a bit of golden shimmer that looks quite natural on the cheek. It's not very pigmented so it's hard to over do. It easy to see why this is such a holy grail for many people as it suits so many skin tones.

on 1/14/2015 3:07:00 PM

This is a classic must-have. Pricey, but worth it. Mine has lasted me YEARS. I wear it constantly too and am just now hitting the pan. I've never been complimented on any other blush as much as I have with Orgasm.

on 1/14/2015 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After my Pink Chanel Blush developing a slight film over it and gone very hard, I' started googling Blushes to work out what to invest in next. I decided to try a Nars Blusher. The Nars Make Up Artist in Mecca at Kirkcaldie & Stains (Wellington, NZ) was really helpful. I told her I wear MAC Blankety (Nude), MAC Lovelorn & Candy Yum Yum (Pinks), MAC Vegas Volt (Coral) lipsticks. She suggested that Nars Orgasn Blusher would be fantastic with Nude, Coral & Pinky lipsticks. It looks great on my olive/tanned skin. I didn't want to buy a true pink, as then might look off with coral land nudes lips. Just a light light sweeping of the compact, gives a great colour on your cheeks. Good pigmentation. I can't wait to buy another!

on 1/11/2015 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I was sceptical of the hype and wary of the glitter but must admit I'm hugely impressed. It's shows up like a sheer, natural flush on my skin tone. Although it looks very sparkly in the pan it isn't obvious on the face, instead providing a soft, subtle glow. Application is very forgiving and the soft texture means my brush picks up a good amount and it blends so easily. It makes me want to try more NARS blushes to see if the formula is this great on the other shades. I actually find myself using the blush more frequently for both night and day looks, even though people might think it's to shimmery for the daytime. It layers nicely over my other blushes too if I want a bit more depth of colour, and completes every makeup look I try with a fresh, flattering glow. It really is a beautiful product to wear; I love it.

on 1/11/2015 12:32:00 AM

This blush is overrated in my opinion. This has too much glitter in it, although I do love the actual shade of the blush for fair-skinned girls. I think this shade would only be good on those with lighter skin. Anyone of a darker complexion would have a hard time making this work for their skin tone. The blush lasts all day, but there are plenty of blushes that do not use so many synthetic ingredients and also last all day. Everyday Minerals and Tarte make blushes that are absolutely awesome with less fillers.

on 1/9/2015 10:38:00 PM

I really loved this blush, I actually got it as a Christmas gift two years ago and ran out probably around 8 months ago. I would love to buy it again but the price for me is just too high. I'm still on the search for something similar but affordable.

on 1/8/2015 8:23:00 PM

Unfortunately, the blush scattered on me after I dropped it on my drawer top. but still I really like the color of it. Pigmentation is good so even a slight touch with the brush gives your cheeks a nice color. However it tends to dust off alot .
It's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth its price.

This blush is pricey and you pay for the secure and nice packaging. The product itself is wonderful. It is a lovely pinky/ peachy color with just a slight gold shimmer. The shimmer is not overpowering in the least. I put it on my face that did not have any foundation and it looked great. It will look even better with foundation. This is a very natural looking foundation when you put the first layer on but, you can layer it up a bit if you want to make it more exotic. I love this blush and am willing to pay the extra we have to for good packaging.

on 1/6/2015 10:35:00 PM

Love it. A bit expensive, but a little goes a looong way. Perfect shade, not too pink, not too orange. If I had to write a con, I would say probably a bit too glittery. This is really popular, and it's not without reason.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely love this blush. I have fair skin and the color was perfect. The color looks great on everyone. You can layer it on depending on how much you like and it doesn't look cakey. It stayed on all day long. Flawless finish, never buying a different blush!

Popular Blush Products