NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE this blush! It's my favorite out all so many blushes I've tried or owned. I think it would work for a variety of undertones, but it's very pretty on warm undertones. I really love the slight bit of shimmer. I think it really makes my cheeks seem luminous and healthy.

on 3/22/2015 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got this in one of the JC penny's Sephora set that was released last year and I'm glad I did because it came with a full size of this among other full size items for I think about $38. If you haven't got this blush and you want it , I suggest hunting down for that set because its really worth it.

On to the blush, Nars blushes have always been superior and this one is no exception. On me, its a mixed of both peach and pink like a hybrid which I really like and I'm NC 30. However giving this a 4 stars because this is not my everyday go too blush. For that it will Deep throat. Deep throat is a no brainer, I can be all sleepy-eye when applying my blush and it will still look good. After that my favourite will be Luster so orgasm is not my favourite of all the Nars blushes but its still good nonetheless.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This blush is truly worth the hype,I'd heard about it for years before finally trying it. Now it's the only blush I use!! I have ghostly pale skin with olive undertones and have never been able to find a blush that didn't look completely artificial besides this one. It gives me the perfect healthy glow and is worth every dollar :) The one high end product I have to have!

on 3/19/2015 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

What can I say...this is such an iconic product! I'm not crazy about the shimmer for daytime, but it's easily minimized with some extra buffing or even a light layer of moisturizer on top. I can wear it with ghostly winter skin, if applied with a light hand. I can wear it with a St. Tropez faux tan and go a little more heavy handed. I don't use bronzer, but I find that a little Orgasm goes a long way to enhance the "just got back from the beach" look, even if my "tan" is pretty light. I wore this color to work one day and everyone commented on how tan I looked, even though my St. Tropez was long gone. This is not a cheap blush, but it was worth it in my opinion. I'm not a makeup-every-day kind of girl, so one pan will last me a very long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love NARS blushes! Gilda, Orgasm and Deep Throat are all my favorite color.

Among all my favourite blushes color, I noticed that Orgasm actually suitable for most of the skin tones after helping my friends to do their makeup.

This NARS blush are very pigmented, once you put it on your cheeks. You instantly look healthier, it enhances your overall makeup look.

However, I am not a big fan of their packaging. I am a very tidy person, however, after a while the NARS plasticky black case will become a bit sticky and dirty. I hope they will consider to change the material of their packaging.

on 3/3/2015 10:35:00 PM

I love this blush so much! perfect amount of shimmer, and it's a universally flattering shade. It's lasted me a very long time too. I recommend and am definitely buying this again! I would love to try some other shades as well!

on 2/27/2015 10:48:00 AM

After reading all the hype, I finally tried it out.

Yup.

It's worth all the hype.

I haven't touched my Dior Rosy Glow in over a year. I reach for this every day instead.

It is seriously that beautiful!

on 2/23/2015 11:18:00 PM

My real rating would be a 4.5. I do love the product but I'm a little bored of it over years of wearing it. Definitely one of my favourite blushes, and I've been using it for years. It's a great colour that you can wear year round and the gold shimmer isn't too obnoxious or in your face. It's easy to blend and it has a beautiful sheen to it when worn. Would definitely (and have) repurchase over and over again.

on 2/22/2015 6:46:00 PM

Ultimate favourite blush, perfectly pigmented for my fair skin and easy to blend. Will always repurchase, pity about the price in NZ.

on 2/14/2015 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I got suckered and pressured by a Sephora SA into buying this years ago when this blush was twenty dollars. It sits unloved in my "What was I thinking" drawer. I could not make this work. It didn't show up on my cheeks back then and still doesn't. It emphasizes my pores on my cheeks. I tried using this as an eyeshadow for a while but it looked like a weird frosty orange halloween look. Way overhyped and overpriced!