November 26, 2014 | 1117 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by jmistak

I love this blush. It is expenisve, but lasts over a year. High color payoff and wears all day. I have tried the recommended dupes and they just do not wear as long.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Babsfree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I noticed a lot of people trying to find a dupe for this as not everyone can afford to pay this much for NARS.
If you are looking for a dupe try Aromaleigh (Indie brand, yes they are back in business ladies! If you love eyeshadows please try their shadows, they are addictive! And you can get samples for $1 so you can decide if you like their products or not), their dupe is called Verve and it's on clearance right now for $7.
You can't even tell the difference between the two when they are swatched side by side (yes, I own both products) and when swatched side by side I can't see a difference at all.
The only difference is the price and how the products comes to you (pressed formula versus loose formula) and Aromaleigh's version is loose and NARS is pressed style.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by EffyG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a classic for a reason and deserves all the praise it gets. This is one of my favorite Nars blushes and by far the one I wear the most. It is completely versatile and very pigmented. I haven't seen a person that wouldn't be able to pull this blush off, it literally looks beautiful on anyone. I believe if someone were to only buy one blush they should buy this one. Nars never disappoints in quality. This goes on smoothly (not chalky or powdery at all but then again none of the Nars blushes are), and has this beautiful warm shimmer that highlights the cheek area a little. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush is perfect! ilove the feel and the color it looks so natural not like some women these days who look like they just left the circus

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, Orgasm -- the one blush that every other blush on the planet seems to be compared to. For months, I'd research dupes, since there are a decent amount of blushes that are like Orgasm from almost every budget. Then it occured to me if I stopped spending money on dupes I could buy the real thing. First, the color is the most gorgeous pop of pink with gold shimmer throughout - no "sparkles" or chunky glitter here. But - I hate matte blushes so the golden shimmer/sheen doesn't bother me at all. Did angels sing when I put this on for the first time? Eh.. No. But I had to buy it to see what the hype was about. It gives a nice peachy pink color with the gold shimmer which provides a nice sheen so it's not completely flat - but it's not overdone so it doesn't make you look greasy either. As far as dupes go... I tried ELF's Candid Coral - not a dupe at all, just chalky and cheap. Milani Luminoso - the blush is very pigmented, but very powdery. Just a pink peach with a sheen - no gold so to speak, and I detect a bit more peachy orange than Orgasm. Lastly, there is NYX Pinched. The pinched that I own is a bit more reddish-pink in color and does have a golden sheen. When swatched, Pinched isn't as sheer as Orgasm, but the gold shimmer is a bit more chunky. It's not as finely milled as Orgasm, where Orgasm leans more peachy-pink and Pinched more pinky-red. Also, Orgasm is very sheer - which is nice, as I don't really need to pile it on. To be honest, as a college student on a budget I probably wouldn't repurchase when I finish this. I could recreate the glowy look by wearing a peachy blush with a gold highlight on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by niiklala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In love. I used this on all my clients. The perfect color to compliment almost every skin tone. A healthy lively glow in a beautiful mix of pigment and some slight shimmer. I will purchase for the rest of my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

At first, when I had a nice tan, I hated this blush. It just didn't look as nice as my darker ones did on my tanned skin but when I am pale, this is my go-to blush. Looks good and the shimmer is not overwhelming or very noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Savytt

This is a holy grail product. A staple in my makeup collection you will want to repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

This blush is MY SAVIOR! Perfect for any skintone! It is so flattering! It glides on with a lot of pigment, and lights up your whole face. The NARS packaging is also stunning, but the product is very expensive :( on the bright side, it will take me a long time to go through. I've had it since January and it doesn't have the slightest dent. I would buy this again if not for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Epic! Many try to Imitate this blush but just buy the real one it's worth it