TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

on 5/14/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love the conditioner, hate the shampoo. This does nothing for blondes. Get the A/G Sterling Silver Shampoo or the Aveda Blue Malva. This shampoo is crap.

on 5/5/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've used everything and this was always the very best for my hair. New formula is an absolute joke. Cheap rubbish that sticks to your hair - impossible to rinse out properly and nothing absorbed whatsoever. Even smells bad. Can't believe what they've done to this - will try to get my money back as I actually can't believe just how terrible it is: Unusable - binning two massive salon bottles of the stuff.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a review for the OLD dumb blonde formula (the one with the purple/pinkish bottle) Love this shampoo, slowly takes away brassy tones in blonde hair and repaired my hair. Used this in high school.

on 3/4/2012 11:45:00 PM

well i bought this cause someone i know was using it and i have damaged blond hair so thought i would give this a go. so when i used it i thought mmm this smells great. both the condioter and shampoo are thick and creamy so i thought it was going to be good. oh well not what i thought when i started drying my hair once it was fully dried ohh!! it was awful my hair felt really sticky and greasy as if it had not been washed in years awful stuff what a waste of money! the stuff is obviosly too heavy for my hair. deffo wont be buying again! not happy

on 3/3/2012 8:42:00 AM

I use the shampoo and conditioner combo.
The smell of the shampoo is nice.. the conditioner people have mentioned smells like cat pee. I can see what they mean.. but It's not horrible like you would think.

The product is horrible though. It makes my hair feel really coarse, tangley, and ive noticed so much more breakage... it definitely has in no way helped my poor damaged blonde hair.

My hairdresser said that often blondes get too much protein.. and it causes hair to break. and apparently this stuff is loaded with protein.

Im not sure,... all I know is for a hair salon product ... it's not worth the $$$.

on 2/28/2012 11:37:00 PM

I wish I would of read the reviews before purchasing the new version of the Dumb Blonde Shampoo.! Tigi,Why did you have to go & change the formula?

I bought the liter bottles of the shampoo & conditioner over the weekend,found a good deal & thought I would try it out.

The shampoo & conditioner does smell good,but it does seem to weigh my fine hair down. And also found it to be a bit too drying.

on 1/25/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is just ok. I'm a little unhappy that I paid so much for something so average. I do like the pump that it comes in. I didn't really notice any major difference in the health of my hair. It does smell ok and I have a feeling it will last a long time as you need very little product to make a lather. Won't be repurchasing this waste of money.
Also, for the title, I would have expected that it would have some kind of tone balancing colour in it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I thought that this shampoo would be special since it is high end but it's not. It gives the same effect of my drugstore shampoos so it's nothing spectacular. I love the smell but everything else is average.

on 1/4/2012 2:12:00 PM

I am also reviewing the combo set of pump bottles shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo smells great to me, though it is a little drying. However, the conditioner is AWFUL. It really does smell like cat or dog urine. They did change the formula and I wish I knew why people change things that are working just fine. I will never buy again.

on 12/28/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This smells delicious, but unfortunately it was too drying/harsh for my hair (highlighted, fine but lots and dry). I have tried their reconstructor and liked that much better, but I will not re-purchase this.

Popular Shampoos