August 30, 2014 | 932 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - The Oxygen Peel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I followed the instructions and went through two boxes of this and it did nothing for me. I even tried using it three days in a row and it did nothing. Total waste of time and money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2007 12:44:00 PM More reviews by shaun007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product..i break out and hate my pores....IMMEDIATELY after using it i noticed how clean my pores were...i dont understand how it works..but if u want immediate gratification..try this out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by piratequeen

This is a great peel for congested skin, and it will stop breakouts cold in their tracks. I probably will not buy this again though since I need more aggressive exfoliation than this offers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2007 5:19:00 AM More reviews by kyli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Great way to have clean skin and a fresh face before a big event. Must use once a week to get real results like dark spot fadeing and acne help. Dont use scraper is you have acne it is to harsh. Just wash your face with luke warm water.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

I bought this in hopes that it would help my super oily, very acne prone skin be less of both, and that it would fade my acne scars. The packaging was cool and the sales lady was so nice, so I figured I had nothing to loose, right? Fifty dollars later I took this home and tried it in my bathroom. The little capsules were so neat, the foaming action was so impressive, I thought it'd come off to reveal baby butt skin and...it stung. A lot. No pain, no gain, right? After using their little scraper and washing my face...nothing. Same face, no change in texture or appearance. A few weeks later, nothing. I returned it, and now abuse my face with L'Oreal's glycolic peels, which work much better, don't sting, and cost less than half of what I paid for this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by dtupaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Philosophy reps recommend this peel for acne-prone skin and it is awesome. Exfoliation is important and using this religiously once a week helped clear my rough skin. My skin looks fresh and renewed after application which I find just as easy as the Mircodelivery Peel. The Micodelivery Peel is good if you do not have active breakouts and deposits vitamin C and peptides, which are great for skin. However, the oxygen peel better handles clogged pores and ingrown hair. Yes, unfortunately, I have course chin and jawline hairs that can cause problems. This peel, when used weekly, helps avoid them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

I used this all 10 times, once a week, and did like how it lightened my skin tone and smoothed my skin. It also feels refreshing. However, it did not give me anywhere near the results that the Microdelivery Peel did. It is also more of hassle, the mixing, trying to get the gel the right consistency. I liked it, but didn't love it so I don't think I can justify repurchasing it. I also wanted to add that it didn't really do anything to help with my blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by michelle2k6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product improved the texture of my skin just after one use! My skin was glowing and looked noticeably smooth. After using this product my face felt fresh & soft and the best thing about it is not irritating on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lost_american516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this stuff is amazing! the SA tried it on me in the store, and wow! my skin was several shades lighter, the acne marks had all faded, the redness was gone, and while the actual blemishes were a brighter red, it had calmed by the next day. this really helps prevent acne and exfoliate. i love it!!! <3 kADY

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by graikat

This seems pretty nice, so far. It certainly didn't burn or tingle. I saw immediate results. My skin was brighter and the acne scars/pigmentation were more even. If I have a flare up later, I will update.